Poll: Ulduar Hard Modes bosses and Yogg Saron turns out incredibly hard?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How will you feel like if

How will you feel if Ulduar turns out to be quite hard, somewhat that will force endgame guilds to struggle quite some weeks to down an Hard Mode, and possibly Months to the "Normal" guilds?

I personally will feel the option between 1 and 2,very happy to have some real challenges, and to know that the boss I'm doing won't be farmed by all of the "normal/semihardcore" guilds that will clear it the next few months, but will be somewhat people will be rewarded for their "skill" "coordination" "ability" or whatever you like to call it, some of them already exists (I can only say the Immortal, as coordinaton, and Of the Nightfall, as ability, to be the current right "rewards" for players who put effort into this.) but in Ulduar there could be way more, reading about the number of Hard Modes.

Re: How will you feel like if

Your questions are, perhaps, a bit too leading, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
    dont you think?
    No I don't.

Even considering that everyone here's only posting catastrophical options about how much hard modes will be easy because blizz sucks because old times were good because there won't be a swp again (as if more than 2% of all the raiders has seen it prenerf) and all of this useless undocumented crap, having feedbacks about an actual "Possible" difficulty of the next instance is way more interesting.

In all honesty, I think there will be a boat load of QQ from the shitty players about hard modes. Bliz will do their best to defend and explain, but they are never happy until they get their ez epics.

I know that I will wipe on hard modes over and over, but I don't care, I like a challenge.

I'd be quite happy, probably number 2. I do enjoy a challenge and what not, but the thought of going through all the wipes and all the Guild masters complaints on Ventrilo are starting to make the grass look greener on the other side...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

I'd like Algalon to be a number 1 most definately and even Yoggy be a nice number 1 / 2, rest of hardmodes would be a nice number 2

15+ Year Old Account

i only hope 1st boss is one of hardest bosses to be an ice block for the scrubs and pugs

and atm it does seem to be kinda that way.

10 pugers who know little of core mechanics etc etc u know.

the tanks know enough about their class to do naxx + heroics and so on and couple bosses in ulduar.

same with dps and healers.

now 1st boss is not about your class! it's a whole new ''class'' if u get what i mean, u gota learn how to do the boss with couple new buttons, this will be hard the 2-5 1st times u do it for everyone ofc, ure not used to it why would u even know how to do it?

just make 1st boss a bit harder so it's more like a big block of steel that realy tests the player if they shud be alowed inside or not.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

I hope #2, that feeling was nice in TBC

15+ Year Old Account

I chose option number 3 because I love to raid, yes, but I don't plan on leaving my guild for a raiding guild. This means 8 times out of 10, I PuG. I mean, sure if the 25-man content is hard I will be happy for the raiders, I will also try it at some point, but I won't be upset.

Besides, theres always 10 man
    "Whether the world's greatest gnats, or the world's greatest heroes, you are still only mortal."
    "You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?"

Hard modes should be hard, why ? , because it brings more satisfaction when you down it!

I hope Ulduar will bring some challenge to the game. Most of our guild members have left because the content is so easy and boring. And for the past few weeks, we have had some trouble to get an ideal setup for 25 man raids .

From the results seems like a lot of people are starving to wipe on the new content

I'd really like to have a more interesting instance. Aoe'ing down every pull gets really boring after awhile.

If I have to wipe a few times to achieve that I'm totally cool with it. ^^

I like to think that those who chose the last option are trolls.
    You may now kiss the ring.

I like that

Quote Originally Posted by Choda
    I like to think that those who chose the last option are trolls.
    Trolls or not, I'm 100% sure that if, for some cases, Algalon becomes unkillable for 97% of the wow population there will be around 10 posts per day just on MMO forums about how Blizz sucks because do not respect "all the players".