Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.1, Argent Tournament, Blue Posts, Comics

Argent Tournament looks amazing. maybe 3.1 will really shape up this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok
    and again a blue post about Gilneas, after 4 years of silence..we got 1 post after another...hints about 3.2 or what? i reroll alliance if Gilneas is on horizont
    where is this blue post?
    It's just a game.

Can't wait for the Argent Tournament. Really can't wait. I want that hippogryph!
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

15+ Year Old Account

Very few players are raiding below max level.
    That might be due to the way they made the game... (meaning they made the lower lvl raiding instances obsolete with the insanely better gear so it lost reason to be used)
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Man, the anticipation is killing me... Will 3.1 drop tomorrow... Or do we have to wait one more week??? The drama!!!! The excitement!!! The shear horror of learning new things!!!

*takes a hit of his "cigar"

We shall see...
    Work in Progress....

So they forgot a boss on their map.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...Naxxramas1.jpg

Unless Grobbulus isn't a boss, he always did feel like a trash mob.

Don't they usually close down the PTR before a major patch release? I mean that's how I remember things moving with new content being released and the PTR.
    /hug

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent
    Don't they usually close down the PTR before a major patch release? I mean that's how I remember things moving with new content being released and the PTR.
    On occasion they would close the PTR at the very last minute. Sometimes it's the evening before patch day, sometimes it's that very morning. Sometimes we wouldn't even know for sure until *during* the weekly maintenance, when a Blue would confirm it. (Unless of course it was rolling restarts that week.)

I came across somehting interesting on the forums. In the General Discussion, someone posted this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=49083.0

According to the OP, they spoke with a GM in game. As far as the legitimacy of this post, I don't know.

What I do want to know is does the end of Season 5 signify the possible 3.1 patch to drop tomorrow? Or is this all just wacky forum rumors?
    Work in Progress....

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok
    and again a blue post about Gilneas, after 4 years of silence..we got 1 post after another...hints about 3.2 or what? i reroll alliance if Gilneas is on horizont
    Interestingly, Gilneas withdrew their support from the Lordaeron Alliance after the Second War. They are hostile toward the Horde. I believe the main reason they built the Greymane wall was to keep out "other people's troubles". They are one of the strongest human nations, and extremely isolationist.

It will be interesting to see what Blizzard has planned for them.

I hope the patch won't come this wednesday since I will get Black Proto-Drake next week. ;D

Since they pushed the Noblegarden event to the 26th I'm guessing the patch won't be till the 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMuerte
    Since they pushed the Noblegarden event to the 26th I'm guessing the patch won't be till the 21st.
    and... ?

WoW Forums down for maitenance. Taking down PTR Forum?

I sure hope they add in something for us elemental shaman...in fact I'd like to see those spellpower swords from the argent tourney rewards made into daggers instead. Kinda crazy they put those in as useful for only two classes -_-,

Happy to see some mail SP gear without mp5 though, but so many blue sockets in all gear kinda lame.
    Hopefully "at least" means "sometimes three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number flame shock shall tick, and the number of ticking shall be three. Four shalt thou not tick, nor either tick thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou holy lava burst of antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall suffer at least two more ticks of flame shock. Amen."
    :3 -Whowherewhat

Quote Originally Posted by Odmanex
    I think its about time that they make Feral druid mace legendary or something , share with paladins or something.

We really need a legendary <.<
    Sulfuras Hand of Ragnaros BAAAAAM!