Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How are Resto Druids Using Clique?

Greetings:

I tried Clique out last night and loved it. The only problem is that I only have two mouse buttons. So I could only click 6 spells. Because of this I didn't feel good. Also because I have them to my mouse any time I wanted to leave the raid i had to delete my mouse clicks just so I could do something besides heal. Is this how it works? Macro everything to your mouse buttons before the raid then delete it at the end of the raid? Also where is everyone putting their buttons at?

I had:
    Left - LB
    Right - Rejuv
    S-Left - Regrowth
    S-Right - Swiftmend
    Alt-Left - WG
    Alt- Right - Nourish

But that didn't leave me any room for decurse or poison..........

Re: How are Resto Druids Using Clique?

Not clique, but mine are

Left- LB
    Middle-Rejuv
    Right-Regrowth
    ShiftL-Wild Growth
    ShiftM-Swiftmend
    ShiftR-Nourish

It works out good for me, but again its not on clique,I use healbot, call me old fashioned :P haven't used clique myself, but I'm sure you can incorporate middle but into yours, if you have one ofc :, at the very least work ctrl into it, just to many off functions for me to pay attention to with alt and ctrl :
    and if you are overwhelmed with things on the clique, try decursive or someother addon for the decursing of course, if you can spare the room on UI

edit: missed the part about only 2 buttons ??? so disregard that

here is a tip:
    save up $50 and go buy a new mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli
    here is a tip:
    save up $50 and go buy a new mouse.
    $20 is enough,

make sure you're mouse has lots o buttons. it works wonders for everything in wow
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.

u forgot about CNTRL??

I use clique to bind Swiftmend to right click on grid.

Nothing else. I prefer mouseover macros to clique.

Signature by Shyama!

I had the same issues with a 3 button mouse. It is definitely worth the money to go out and buy a new mouse with more buttons. I <3 my Logitech G5.

DOes anyone have any pictures of their UI with Grid on it? I also play on my 42" Plasma on the edge of my bed so I use one of those roller mouse so the mouse stays still and I use my thumb to roll the ball. Works great, and love it especially since I don't sit at a desk but that leaves me with just two buttons

no offense, but unless you have some kind of physical disability that prevents you from leaving your bed. you should probably look into getting a different set up. I dont see how a thumb ball can be as responsive as a traditional mouse. Especially if you are wanting to be an effective healer. Maybe its just my limited experience with them.

you might also look into getting a gaming keyboard. Gives you a lot more keybinding options than the traditional keyboard does. But for some of them, you will have to relearn how to type since the buttons aren't standard QWERTY.

Download Grid and the Grid Hot monitor and you will never look back. Bind EVERY single one of your abilities to Mouse-Over Macros and profit. Here is my Setup.

I just like sitting on the edge of my bed playing on my plasma verse at a desk with my 19inch monitor. So I have the keyboard on my lap and mouse on the bed which doesn't move good so I have the track ball which I like a lot the only thing is the buttons.

Now why is your Grid so so small? And how does Mouse overs work? I guess I don't understand it. Here is what I'm working with right now.

Guess I need to figure out how to put a picture on here first lol

left click-Lifebloom
    Right click- Rejuvenate
    Mouse-5 Regrowth
    Ctrl Left-click Swiftmend
    Ctrl Right-click Swiftmend
    Shift Left-click Wild Growth

I have decursive for decursing and poisons, so don't need that bound to anything.

I'll probably need to add nourish in with the 3.1 changes, but I'll do that when it comes.

#showtooltip Healing Touch(Rank 2)
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Healing Touch; Healing touch

There is the macro you bind all your spells to. instead of having to select a person to heal them you just mouse over there unit frame in grid and push wahtever button you have bound to whatever heal you are gonna slap on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou
    Download Grid and the Grid Hot monitor and you will never look back. Bind EVERY single one of your abilities to Mouse-Over Macros and profit. Here is my Setup.

Sorry for derailing the thread but what is that addon you use to get the diablo II looking health and mana bar looks extreamly nice

Quote Originally Posted by Nakash
    Sorry for derailing the thread but what is that addon you use to get the diablo II looking health and mana bar looks extreamly nice
    They are nice. You can download it here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UF_D3Orbs.html

I don't use clique, because I heal slower when I use it for some reason. (very used to targetting people through grid, and spamming the spell before that, so I make use of every GCD anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos
    I don't use clique, because I heal slower when I use it for some reason. (very used to targetting people through grid, and spamming the spell before that, so I make use of every GCD anyway)
    I fail to see how it's slower with Clique. To me, at least, it can't get much faster than point (at a unit frame) and click. You don't even have to be targeting anyone to do it. Not sure how point, click (to target), and press a button is any faster. Clique should be no slower than the mouse-over macros I've seen, though.

wtf is clique? All you need is mouseover macros, some keybinds, and a mod like xperl or grid.

Man up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    wtf is clique? All you need is mouseover macros, some keybinds, and a mod like xperl or grid.

Man up.
    Clique basically makes the mouse over macro's for you, and is very quickly customizable and adaptable.

For eg. I open the Clique window, click on chain heal in my spell book with right click, and now when I mouse over a grid frame and left click, it casts chain heal.

How is immune?

...as opposed to pressing butan with cursor moused over your target.

...i'll stick to my butan.