Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benafflict View Post
    Thank you Lyn

Yes it's SX_databar

Lightspark I like this
    Benafflict, would you mind sharing the whole list of addons (and the font) you are using for this jewel? It is really the most awesome UI I have seen in a long time, exactly to my liking

EDIT: Do you think that SX_Databer will be updated for Legion? It looks mostly untouched from the time it has been released and highly customized to WoD usage... Would be a pity to lose it
    Last edited by mmoc1dfaca83b0; 2016-06-20 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    for me the new nameplates features, like staying on screen while you target that enemy, reduce the need for a Targetframe somewhere super central. I'm not sure how I would implement something that relies heavier on nameplates though. I haven't had time to test the Action Camera feature
    Ye, the fact that the action camera will probably be used most for immersive casual play, there is going to be a lot of flexibility for UIs that embrace it. Having said that, I suspect a lot of people (/most?) will want the option to use both cameras with the same UI, so the UIs will need to be pretty solid and multi-purpose as well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello!

I am working on new UI for my mage!
    This is beautiful, would love a share when you are finished! Simply stunning!

Deleted
    Hello!

Thanks all

Whith party and boss:
    (Second player in party bug in config mod but it's work )

imgur.com/GJVspyA

My addons:

weakaura (for different bars (my hp/mp/cast/gcd), target (same as mine), focus and other
    Stuf (only for hp/name and party)
    KalielsTracker for quest
    masque with masque_shadow
    Bartender
    QuseMap
    Raven for my buff/debuff and target debuff
    Tidyplates with Tidyplates_Simple
    MSBT
    Aurora
    chatter
    TipTac
    SX_Databar
    Skada (damage meter)

Font:
    Sony
    BigNoodleTitling

Do you think that SX_Databer will be updated for Legion?
    I don't no, sorry :/

would love a share when you are finished!
    I 'll try when I finish because I never do

PS: Sorry not allowed to post images :/

fixed again.

-

Aw man, I think I'll try to do something new in Legion as well.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    This is my Ui right now, btw - it is work in progress, currently I want to get the central actionbar and unitframes further down the screen to have the center cleaner. Any comments and improvement suggestions are welcome!

This is what I am currently thinking of building in the next weeks. Pure DD ui since I only play damage dealers. Maybe tweaking a bit but mostly... yeah.

Things which I am not 100% sure of is the player frame. I may try to just utilize the new player name plate for that instead of an own frame - but time will tell.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../concept/4.jpg (explanation)
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    This is what I am currently thinking of building in the next weeks. Pure DD ui since I only play damage dealers. Maybe tweaking a bit but mostly... yeah.

Things which I am not 100% sure of is the player frame. I may try to just utilize the new player name plate for that instead of an own frame - but time will tell.

interesting you say this - I was thinking about it this week. I cant think of a single time I looked at the target or player frame in the last tier. We have WA's or boss frames to track anything important, target/player aura bars can be moved around anywhere you want them... why do I need so much redundancy? Will probably rebuild my UI to be a lot less cluttered and get rid of some of the extraneous info.
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    interesting you say this - I was thinking about it this week. I cant think of a single time I looked at the target or player frame in the last tier. We have WA's or boss frames to track anything important, target/player aura bars can be moved around anywhere you want them... why do I need so much redundancy? Will probably rebuild my UI to be a lot less cluttered and get rid of some of the extraneous info.
    Same what I thought. I never used so much WA ... I just played the beta with the new nameplate in the middle and I never really looked up to my own UF anymore.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Lyn, I fell in love with that font, which one is it?

Edit: Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc8f9b2281f3; 2016-06-21 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    Lyn, I fell in love with that font, which one is it?
    The big one for the unit frames is The Bold Font and the one in Chat etc pp is Roboto
    oh, honey.

This looks really neat! =) let us know when youre done!

Deleted
    Hello!

I have finish UI for my mage:

Solo, No target:
    imgur.com/i5osFaN

Solo with target:
    imgur.com/kmhheRg

In party:
    imgur.com/1RboeDM

Addon list for that UI:

aurora
    Weak aura
    stuf
    chatter
    bartender
    Kaliel's tracker
    raven
    msbt
    tiptac
    qusemap
    SLdatatext
    skada
    grid (raid)
    tidyplates

Other addon:

Bagnon
    opie
    autovendor
    colorpickerplus
    idtip
    Xloot
    wim

I like that UI suddenly I make one for my warlock:

No target:
    such that ui my mage

Target:
    imgur.com/QXDgYGv

In combat:
    imgur.com/XBpYtHB

Lyn your UI is very nice! I like!

PS: Sorry I 'm still not allowed to post links and images :/

10+ Year Old Account

DiabolicUI - Diablo3 themed UI

This is my current UI. It's a work in progress, but I think it's starting to look fairly nice!

This is just a single addon, and it's not based on any other existing ones. The artwork is custom, either from scratch or based on my own screenshots from Diablo3. I made it to match D3, yet feel slightly more Warcraft'ish and fit WoW better when using it.

You can find download links and install information over in this forum should you be interested in trying it out. I update that post on a regular basis with no information and announcements!

7+ Year Old Account

What a breath of fresh air. Really lovely work.

Hello!

I have finish UI for my mage:

Solo, No target:
    imgur.com/i5osFaN

Solo with target:
    imgur.com/kmhheRg

In party:
    imgur.com/1RboeDM

Addon list for that UI:

aurora
    Weak aura
    stuf
    chatter
    bartender
    Kaliel's tracker
    raven
    msbt
    tiptac
    qusemap
    SLdatatext
    skada
    grid (raid)
    tidyplates

Other addon:

Bagnon
    opie
    autovendor
    colorpickerplus
    idtip
    Xloot
    wim

I like that UI suddenly I make one for my warlock:

No target:
    such that ui my mage

Target:
    imgur.com/QXDgYGv

In combat:
    imgur.com/XBpYtHB

Lyn your UI is very nice! I like!

PS: Sorry I 'm still not allowed to post links and images :/
    Fixed that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I really like this. Large, but minimal at the same time. I really like the effect the borders have, they almost seem like a shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    This is my current UI. It's a work in progress, but I think it's starting to look fairly nice!

This is just a single addon, and it's not based on any other existing ones. The artwork is custom, either from scratch or based on my own screenshots from Diablo3. I made it to match D3, yet feel slightly more Warcraft'ish and fit WoW better when using it.

You can find download links and install information over in this forum should you be interested in trying it out. I update that post on a regular basis with no information and announcements!
    Isn't this just RothUI with some VERY SLIGHT modifications?

Deleted
    No it is not. The only similarity is the theme it is based on which is Diablo 3. The codebase is completely different. Already told Goldpaw that I love it.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2016-06-23 at 10:39 AM.

dicking about with this again

Yo obble, can you explain your UI a bit for me?
    What are these colored thingys in the mouse over bar?
    oh, honey.