Thread: Post Your UI

does anyone know how to change the colors of the bars of SuF ? or is just "class color" and GREEN?

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Yeah of course, not a criticism, just my personal taste it's a great looking UI.
    No worries, haven't taken it as criticism

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Ok, after being lambasted for my disgusting use of a button skin :P I caved to overwhelming pressure and reverted back
    Much, much better. I really like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Some of my UIs, icons are SHAKING when ready to use or dots are expiring:

http://i.imgur.com/oEZiAqY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YcbLxUq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/duI5HZg.jpg
    The unit frames are really beautiful.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Some of my UIs, icons are SHAKING when ready to use
    this is gorgeous. the only thing that bothers me is the distance between the buttons on the left side of your damage meters; where everything else is 2px apart, they are like 4. but that's also stretching the criticism a bit far. ;o)

Ok, after being lambasted for my disgusting use of a button skin :P I caved to overwhelming pressure and reverted back

Still a WIP -snip-
    i quite like this. it's just so simple. a tad to high in the centre for my taste, but it's not made for me now is it. i do think your Skada could use some work though; it looks slightly misaligned when the top of it is aligned with the minimal and the bottom is not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnata View Post
    What's the name of that chat addon please
    PhanxChat.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Much, much better. I really like it!
    Thanks, high praise coming from you. Been following your UI with interest, looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    i quite like this. it's just so simple. a tad to high in the centre for my taste, but it's not made for me now is it. i do think your Skada could use some work though; it looks slightly misaligned when the top of it is aligned with the minimal and the bottom is not.
    Thanks! I had a look at my SS and Skada I think it's because I only have top 10 displaying, thanks for pointing this out will check it tonight.

As I said I threw it together yesterday and last night was the first opportunity to test in a raid environment. Little tweaks to make and then I'll be happy, will probably move the frames down a tad. Also thinking that space underneath will be perfect for some WA's or TMW notifications

Still a WIP but I am a lot happier now!

Things left to do:
    - Tank Frames (enabled now)
    - Move DBM notifications to the top LHC
    - Get the sizing right on the DBM bar between the player and target frames
    - Minor fiddling with icons and debuffs on the raid and party frames
    - Look into a data text bar, possible across the bottom of the screen with Shadow&Light?

Apart from that I am quite happy!

Apart from that I am pre
    Next thing would be to put outlines on the text on your unitframes and skada, and like pHisr said, your skada looks a bit "off" You could also use this trick to get a pixel around the bars of skada for more continuity (IF you want ofc).
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    does anyone know how to change the colors of the bars of SuF ? or is just "class color" and GREEN?
    You can change it to be colour on reaction/threat, health % (green to red) or a set fixed colour. To change the health bar colour to a set static colour set the health bar to "Static" go to the main settings under "Colors" and change the static one to whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post

Same old, except now without a target frame, because, come on, in this economy?

I think I'm going to move the center elements down a bit, and I'm getting rid of the minimap once I get around to rewriting Radar. I do wish ObjectiveTracker For Modernists were to get updated...
    https://github.com/obble/lovelyui/tr...ective_tracker

i really like the centered layout, its something I've tried a bit myself (parenting everything to the new player frame nameplate thing so it moves fluidly with it on camera movement) but couldn't get quite right. maybe ill take another stab at it
    Last edited by modernist; 2016-08-01 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    Hola - I need some help from you lovely ladies. As with a lot of people, I am thinking of returning to playing WoW in Legion so been clearing stuff up / trying to rebuild my UI.

I'm halfway there but there is one issue that has been bugging me all day and I can't figure out how to resolve it! So in the below image you can see the player cast bar and targer cast bar (I am using gnosis). Both of these should have the same texture as the player cast bar. But every single time I zone out or relog, the texture reverts back to what the target cast bar looks like. The actual texture setting within gnosis settings does not change and the frames fix themselves when I do /gnosis and go into bar config. You can see why I'd annoy me . Anyone have any clues?

http://imgur.com/a/0XgTF

Hi, can any one tell me what addons Afenar is using, especially for the frames?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickedevil View Post
    Hi, can any one tell me what addons Afenar is using, especially for the frames?
    there's a link to his UI in the sign

wow, so sorry, mondays....

Foolin' around, maybe it will become something usable
    Need to fill some blank spaces and move stuff around ... heavy work in progress :P

Last edited by grazzarg; 2016-08-01 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    Apparently emojis break this forum a bit sometimes, but pretend there's a kissy face here.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    i really like the centered layout, its something I've tried a bit myself (parenting everything to the new player frame nameplate thing so it moves fluidly with it on camera movement) but couldn't get quite right. maybe ill take another stab at it
    I'm actually using a traditional stationary player frame, part because I thought the resource display moved around a bit much and part because I didn't want to bother setting up the anchoring.

I did some of that tweaking I mentioned:

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    Hola - I need some help from you lovely ladies. As with a lot of people, I am thinking of returning to playing WoW in Legion so been clearing stuff up / trying to rebuild my UI.

I'm halfway there but there is one issue that has been bugging me all day and I can't figure out how to resolve it! So in the below image you can see the player cast bar and targer cast bar (I am using gnosis). Both of these should have the same texture as the player cast bar. But every single time I zone out or relog, the texture reverts back to what the target cast bar looks like. The actual texture setting within gnosis settings does not change and the frames fix themselves when I do /gnosis and go into bar config. You can see why I'd annoy me . Anyone have any clues?

http://imgur.com/a/0XgTF
    That's an odd issue. I'm sure I've seen that before, but I don't remember what I or they did to fix it, exactly. Do you have the SharedMedia addon running? Otherwise that might help, maybe, since it sounds like Gnosis tries to load the texture before it's actually available and then goes to the default one.

(Also, this is the thread to ask questions like this in, for next time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    PhanxChat.
    thanks man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grazzarg View Post
    Foolin' around, maybe it will become something usable
    Need to fill some blank spaces and move stuff around ... heavy work in progress :P
    this is definitely something i could rock with. i'd have my own take at it though but i really encourage the experiment! i think the gradient behind the minimap is largely redundant atm unless you intend to use the space. how do you track your health and resources when the nameplate ends up behind your bars at any given point? do you have a backup health display somewhere? also i think Skada looks ridiculous but that's really a general feeling i have when it comes to most configurations of the addons; it rarely looks decent.

those points aside i think it's a clever combination of the updated nameplates and a simple text display. one tends to swing like a pendulum between text based UIs and fully featured health bars, but i really like the middle ground being taken here. well done.

Some for hunters

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Snip
    Been looking thorugh your UI to find those WA textures (energy bar etc) but I can't find them. Could you share those?

Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Been looking thorugh your UI to find those WA textures (energy bar etc) but I can't find them. Could you share those?
    I would try to look into his Github (in his signature). There are a lot of WA strings and my guess, also the textures maybe.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    So Legion is almost here and numerous custom UIs are getting updated.

Here's my sorta new bottom bar w/ player frame and minimap

Animations on player frame and minimap are indicators. When player is out of combat, indicator on player frame is coloured according to player's class, but in combat its colour is based on threat status. As for minimap, if zone is hostile, then indicator is red, if zone is sanctuary, then it turns blue and so on.

Textures still need some tweaking
    That looks really slick, nice work!
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI