Thread: Post Your UI

Re: Ui

Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    New edit made by me, everything is from Tukui. Link can be found in my signature,
    Here's a screenshot!

feedback appriciated...
    Your serpent sting is 1 second behind on your poweraura or filger addon then the debuff timer on your target frame.
    All other is just "Thumbs up"

15+ Year Old Account
    I can live with 1 sec off tbh, posted that screenshot because of my petframe normally i dont have grid centered only for my priest, here's some more screenshot's so you can have a beter feeling of the whole thing

jasje, did you put a transparent cooldown bar over your long, horizontal eyeslit-esque character portrait? That's a really nice touch. I might steal that. Which cooldown timer is that?

*Edited for Taryble
    Last edited by wigg1es; 2010-07-05 at 09:37 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wigg1es, who are you asking? It helps if you either quote the post, or put in the name of the poster whose UI you're asking about. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jasje View Post
    I can live with 1 sec off tbh, posted that screenshot because of my petframe normally i dont have grid centered only for my priest, here's some more screenshot's so you can have a beter feeling of the whole thing

Yea yea i just wanted to point it out since it can be fixed and/or make you clip your buffs

I love the UI btw.

---------- Post added 2010-07-05 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Wigg1es, who are you asking? It helps if you either quote the post, or put in the name of the poster whose UI you're asking about. :-)
    It's jasjes post that he is refering to. Since Jasje is the most reasont post with a cooldown tracker over his portrait

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hell, I never even noticed that. o.O That's a pretty nice trick, actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Wigg1es
    i took oUF_Tukz that had a portrait on it, i just parented it to my coolline and made it work like that, not to fancy though:>

@ghepip
    i fixed my 1 sec off btw working like a charm!

Basically what I ended up doing with mine, put various UI's together and made it my own.
    Grid expands to the right & up for party / raids, scaling accordingly to the size of the raid.

Noticed I forgot Omen on this SS. It's usually in the empty spot next to recount :P

Last edited by Mulloar; 2010-07-06 at 02:40 PM. Reason: details

imgur.com/0AdTR.jpg
    (Can't make links yet)
    All tips to make it less cluttered are appreciated

I haven't posted here from some time, but hey... still around
    Anyway, Bati's Ui is again up and this time focused on paladin a bit more:

Download - http://wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=14825

New UI I am working on. Using oUF Caellian's layout for Unitframes and my own customized panels.

Taking suggestions
    Last edited by Zerutan; 2010-07-08 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerutan View Post
    New UI I am working on. Using oUF Caellian's layout for Unitframes and my own customized panels.

Taking suggestions
    Unsure if the buffs on the TargetOfTarget are really necessary.
    Plus the raid frames do look a bit large to me, unless you are making them impossible to miss with the idea of a generic UI so minimal, if any alterations for a healer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bati View Post
    I haven't posted here from some time, but hey... still around
    Anyway, Bati's Ui is again up and this time focused on paladin a bit more:
    Download - http://wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=14825
    Lovely as alway's Bati, great move to use pixelfont, i just love them!

@Jasje
    Thanks and believe me or not, I wasn't a fan before actually giving it a try. I am just a bit disappointed because I am so noobish at lua so I can't create oUF's for the frames I use (also the lack of time to learn it). Would make the Ui so much better!

General purpose discipline/shadow/whatever else UI. Always working on reducing clutter and making it more visually-appealing and functional.

Any advice/critique will be heavily appreciated.

Last edited by Shale; 2010-07-09 at 04:21 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not allowed to post my UI yet because I only just registered here after a couple years of stalking!
    Nice to see quite a lot of UIs posted here regularly, the official EU forums are kinda dead right now.
    I'll post mine soon once I am allowed too (:

To Zemin above me; the only thing that stands out to me more than anything is the chat. I don't think I would personally be able to play with it aligned like that. Otherwise it's a nice job.