Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    Thought I would show my most up to date screen shots
    That UI is so fucking good Blizzard should make it the default UI. There is very little with that UI that I would change.

Quote Originally Posted by harizon View Post
    Here's my setup, with some quite obvious inspiration/steals from other posts here (most notably Lyn and slothington). After seeing his latest UI I fell in love with his large font and built my UI around using it.
    (My quest tracker goofed and isn't showing, but I'm using Lyn's addon)

Oh shucks *blush*

Only things I would change is: Make those side bars mouseover, and since it looks like you're shadow, making the party frames smaller. If you want to be able to just throw a quick shield or heal on someone, you can make them small and move them close to the player frame.

Just waiting to get this post count up so i can post some screen shots....yes i am shamelessly posting just to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendawgg View Post
    Just waiting to get this post count up so i can post some screen shots....yes i am shamelessly posting just to post.
    you can just post and put a space in the URL. Which one of the kind posters / readers would fix for you

Deleted
    i.gyazo.com/29469d00a251fca695b0f748f75aa4d3.jpg

Fix link guys and let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
    i.gyazo.com/29469d00a251fca695b0f748f75aa4d3.jpg

Fix link guys and let me know what you think!
    Well, don't quite get the mirrored bars, but everything else looks quite good. Don't know if you'd want to add a border to your chat text just to even it out with the rest of your texts.

Was wondering if anyone had a code snippet I could copypasta into Skada's BarDisplay.lua to add a 3-pixel border to the individual bars. The one I've been using for 1-pixel borders is not playing nice when changing border size to 3.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Well, don't quite get the mirrored bars, but everything else looks quite good. Don't know if you'd want to add a border to your chat text just to even it out with the rest of your texts.
    Top one is already hidden for few hours and I dont really like border around chat so I can have it totally hidden if nothing is happening there (raids/sth)

Back in Legion with a new Warrior UI!

http://imgur.com/a/P5K9K

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Oh shucks *blush*

Only things I would change is: Make those side bars mouseover, and since it looks like you're shadow, making the party frames smaller. If you want to be able to just throw a quick shield or heal on someone, you can make them small and move them close to the player frame.
    You make some good points! I know I can make it way more sleek by hiding action bars, or hiding most and putting main abilities under player frame like you do, but I've tried it in the past and I just feel so uncomfortable not being able to see it all. I will attempt to hide side ones though, start with that for now :b
    Here's an update with some tweaks

You make some good points! I know I can make it way more sleek by hiding action bars, or hiding most and putting main abilities under player frame like you do, but I've tried it in the past and I just feel so uncomfortable not being able to see it all. I will attempt to hide side ones though, start with that for now :b

Ah yes, much better. I can understand the actionbar situation, a lot of people of like that.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I meant to give you chats text borders like the rest of your texts, or that's what you meant with it hiding. Just feel it would help with visibility a little.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington
    No, I meant to give you chats text borders like the rest of your texts, or that's what you meant with it hiding. Just feel it would help with visibility a little.
    You mean text shadow/outline. Yea I just did that and it's far better. Dunno why I didn't do that b4, I always prefer outlined text

What bar texture are ya using?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolla View Post
    What bar texture are ya using?
    Got it from Lyns UI assets. In his shared media it's referred to as "Flat".

Took a few inspirations from other Interfaces ;P

i.imgur.com/UfASm4r.jpg [edited]

still alot to Do, my only complication is that i would like to have 5 players exactly lined up under the Target frame, but then the Target frame gets way too long and i like the width of the raidframes :S
    Last edited by pr0fite; 2016-09-24 at 07:18 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0fite View Post
    Took a few inspirations from other Interfaces ;P

i.imgur.com/rZa3ZIP.jpg

still alot to Do, my only complication is that i would like to have 5 players exactly lined up under the Target frame, but then the Target frame gets way too long and i like the width of the raidframes :S
    realy nice

7+ Year Old Account
    work in progress UI, still not finished.

http://i.imgur.com/n84qFUi.jpg

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my setup, with some quite obvious inspiration/steals from other posts here (most notably Lyn and slothington). After seeing his latest UI I fell in love with his large font and built my UI around using it.
    (My quest tracker goofed and isn't showing, but I'm using Lyn's addon)

This is realy good, I love everything about this, what is the base UI that you started when making this? Or is it ALL your own work mate?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    This is realy good, I love everything about this, what is the base UI that you started when making this? Or is it ALL your own work mate?
    Thanks, appreciate the kind words Initially inspired by Lyns UI (you should look it up on wowinterface.com), and then by slothington (he made a post of his a few pages back). After having used a premade UI for a long time, their work made me wanna make my own version.
    Last edited by harizon; 2016-09-24 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks, appreciate the kind words Initially inspired by Lyns UI (you should look it up on wowinterface.com), and then by slothington (he made a post of his a few pages back). After having used a premade UI for a long time, their work made me wanna make my own version.
    What Font style is that, and what unit frames are you using? (Also what is the addon/unitframe for the top left corner group)