Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry it took so long! Received lots of positive feedback thank you all for that.
    The UI is mainly for the Marksman Hunter, but can be used by other classes/specs.

If your a tiny bit handy with Weakauras and Shadowed Units Frames you can change it up as much as you like.

Spoiler: 

The UI is made for my resolution 1920 x 1200 px, you might have to move stuff if you are at another resolution.

Commands:
    Artwork = /wa (weakaura's)
    Party/player/pet etc = /suf (Shadowed Unit Frames)
    actionbars = /bartender (Bartender)

Start a new character or load an existing one.

Setting up Steps:

- /reload (fixes the mini menu at the bottem left, if broken)

- /bartender
    Go to the profile tab -> copy from -> "Venica - Hellscream"
    If are you playing Marksman: go to Bar 1 and adjust Alpha to 15%
    If not leave it at 100%.

- /suf

- /sexymap
    Choose Copy a profile, and again choose: "Venica - Hellscream"
    The game-ui will force a reload

- /xct

- Go to Interface option (default WoW one),press on the Addons tab, search for "nibMicroMenu"
    then again profiles copy from Venica - Hellscream

Hidden buttons:

- Summon pet
    open spellbook search for Pet Utility and drag "Mend Pet in the spinning circle (next to its health %)
    - The crosshair on the main action bar, open spellbook once more and drag "Trueshot" on it.
    - The stealth/camo button on the right, open spellbook once more and drag "Feign Death" on it.

Marksman has additional art:
    Setup as above plus a few more steps:
    Mainbar exist out of 10 buttons

- 1 Sidewinders
    - 2 Aimed shot
    - 3 Marked shot
    - 4 Barrage
    - 5 Windburst (artifact skill)
    - 6 Binding Shot (concussive shot if you picked another talent)
    - 7 Exhilaration
    - 8 Counter Shot
    - 9 Disengage
    -10 Aspect of the Cheetah

Additional notes:
    - The UI is made for my monitor resolution 1920 x 1200 px, you might have to move stuff if you are at another resolution.
    - Don't update Weakauras, it will break the artwork, not sure why. The included version works fine in Legion for now.
    - Anyone able to help me setting it up for multiple resolutions?
    - If anyone questions pm me, i'll try my best to respond fast.
    hi first of all i love this UI. i downloaded it but however i am unable to get ur profile on any of the addons. pls can u help me with that? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Changed appearance and layout of player and target frames :

That's f*cking mint. I need this in my life.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    So, this is what I've managed to come up with so far, although if I had the time, and especially if I had some way of getting a bit nicer graphics via kgPanels and Weak Auras (other than the default ones they come with) then I'd have some ideas of rebuilding it a bit. I like the idea of the cooldown reminder WAs near the HUD, but I'd make them a bit differently I think.

Grid is a bit of an annoyance, because as a healer I'd need it, but then I wouldn't want it in the middle of my screen. Would need some work, so that's where it is currently.

Here's an out of combat view:

And here's an in combat view:

Still having some weirdness with Tidy Plates at times. Also, using OPie for professions and travel, not shown there. Also not showing the focus/pet frames, which are to the left and right of my own frame.

The idea is to have as much of a "buttonless" UI as possible. The buttons visible there are the two bars that are left over so to speak. The stuff there is stuff that changes a lot (food, consumables, and so on) and stuff that doesn't need to be bound. Pretty much all the bound combat buttons are hidden. The Yin/Yang -thing there is for IP/FR, just something I mocked up pretty quick, and haven't gotten around to making something a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post

Bossmods are kinda off, but i dont know where to put them, so..
    Can't wait for you to share this, just absolutely love this!

Been using some ideas from what I've seen on here and tweaked my UI

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post

Looks really good, what did you use for your unit frames?

that looks lovely! Really like the playerframe/actionbar combination with health+power and the text in between.
    Only thing bothering me personally is the duplicated buffs, but i guess that's preference whether to use WA or just
    build in Buff-Display

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    that looks lovely! Really like the playerframe/actionbar combination with health+power and the text in between.
    Only thing bothering me personally is the duplicated buffs, but i guess that's preference whether to use WA or just
    build in Buff-Display
    Yeah, the buffs just above the player frame are short buffs, mainly procs or a buff i need to keep up. Haven't put in the time to filter them out of the main buff line, but maybe i'll do that eventually.

Yeah, the buffs just above the player frame are short buffs, mainly procs or a buff i need to keep up. Haven't put in the time to filter them out of the main buff line, but maybe i'll do that eventually.
    What name plate addon are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Saurox View Post
    What name plate addon are you using?
    Standard ElvUi nameplates

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    So, I got tired of using other people's UIs and decided to make my own. This is what I've got so far:

I'm using Stuff Unitframes but I'm having some troubles with text patterns/tags.
    Anyone know what Text Pattern/Tag should I be using if I want my Current Power amount to hide when it's at zero but show up when above that? And also, what tag/text pattern can make my target show health % when alive but when it dies, it just displays DEAD? I got it working by using
    Code:
    [gray_if_alive:perchp][gray_if_dead:DEAD]
    but I'd rather not color the text grey every time I want to do that. Also, how do I abbreviate names in Stuff? As in 'Elereth Renferal' becomes 'Elereth R.' or 'E. Renferal' if it exceeds a certain character size limit?

For the code of hiding when full its:
    Code:
    [power_if_mp99:curmp]

For name shortening its:
    Code:
    function(unit)
        local name = UnitName(unit) or unit
        name = name:gsub('(%S+) ',function(t) return t:sub(1,1)..'.' end)
        name = name:sub(1,11)
        return name
    end
    and you just change the 11 to what ever length you want the name to be.

Screenshot of my UI a month or so ago. http://i.imgur.com/hFGEmIz.jpg

Using LUI for the top info bar... Wish that infobar was available as a single addon (because i can't hide that damn orb). I love it and can't be in-game without it lol.

Other than that, i have bartender, mappy, xpbarnone, oUF Abu, kaliels quest tracker (this is a bit buggy), recount+details, weakauras

So, I got tired of using other people's UIs and decided to make my own. This is what I've got so far:

I'm using Stuff Unitframes but I'm having some troubles with text patterns/tags.
    Anyone know what Text Pattern/Tag should I be using if I want my Current Power amount to hide when it's at zero but show up when above that? And also, what tag/text pattern can make my target show health % when alive but when it dies, it just displays DEAD? I got it working by using
    Code:
    but I'd rather not color the text grey every time I want to do that. Also, how do I abbreviate names in Stuff? As in 'Elereth Renferal' becomes 'Elereth R.' or 'E. Renferal' if it exceeds a certain character size limit?
    is the unit frame inspiration from one of the wildstar unit frame addons?

Thanks for the help! I'm having some issues. The first one didn't work. It just colors my power (fury) purple but doesn't hide when it reaches zero. Any way to do that but not color the text at all?

And the second one. It worked great! But It's always coloring the target's name with my calss color. I'm wondering if it's possible to use [classreaction:name] instead since it colors the name by class or unit reaction?

Thanks for the help!
    That is odd, I use the name code and it doesn't color for me. The power 1, i'm not 100% on.

Deleted

Code:
    Wow, so cool!
    Can you please list the addons/textures/fonts you used?
    I love your square aura icons on the top, is it some addon or icon pack?

I haven't logged for like 5 days and when I log in after Update all the addons i have everthing crashed out and I'm dying. Does anyone have the same problem? I read that Blizzard limited some addons but I don't know...

I post here because like 90% of my addons are UI related.

http://i.imgur.com/P2DqItW.jpg
    What font is that?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    is the unit frame inspiration from one of the wildstar unit frame addons?

http://i.imgur.com/nd5R9cK.png
    Loved that when I played WS. Sadly it was never fully developed.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by lolfear View Post
    Awesome UI!
    I'd like to try and recreate it using ElvUI but can't find an option to change growth direction of target hp/power bars..someone maybe have an idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    i don't know about elvui, but in pitbull it's the reverse function
    Yeah, I'm aware Pitbull has it. It's just weird in ElvUI it's not available, although there is an option called 'Frame Orientation'...but I couldn't find any use of it, weather it's set to 'Left' or 'Right' I don't see any difference...Maybe I don't know how to use it??

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    What font is that?
    I might be wrong but that font looks just like what I'm using, Homizio. It sounds like "homie" which is another +

Still have to figure out how to make that dark overlay texture on the unitframes and the circular portrait. I'd appreciate any tips.
    You are using Stuf Unitframes, afair you can set the portrait to circular and 3D
    As for the shadows on the UFs I thinks it's a just a Photoshop mockup, never seen it beeing implemented in that WildStarUI (but I didn't play for that long).
    Your best bet I think is to create just a semi-transparent line and place it via WeakAuras/kgPanels in between the frames and the portrait