Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #2221
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    What Bar texture is that btw
    Minimalist as Health Bar
    Otravi as Power Bar

  2. #2222
    not the best screen, but should do the trick.

    http://i.imgur.com/SZ7hs.jpg

  3. #2223
    Coldkil, what unit frame mod is that?

  4. #2224
    my tukui edit.

  5. #2225
    Didn't know it can make vertical health/mana bars Not using it myself though, so is there another mod that could do the same?

  6. #2226
    pretty much any unitframe addon but xperl.

    edit: vertical bars are not much a good design, since you will have less space for info like hp/mana and so on. my layout works basically due to the square frame i made so i could put necessary info there.

    and again, don't use xperl.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2011-01-27 at 10:59 AM. Reason: explanation

  7. #2227


    Updated my UI a bit. Still cleaning it up (read, making macros for the actionbar on the lower right).
    Raid looks the same, just imagine 10 raidframes instead of 5.

    edit: Colors look a lot better and vibrant in-game. But it doesn't show up on screenshots.

  8. #2228
    MAN. Mest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Borås, Sweden
    Posts
    3,735
    Haven't got in combat shots, but these two show all visible elements beside a tiny Omen to the right and my cute name plates. And some Power Auras icons.

    Click for larger images.



    Posing with two guildies.



    Raid, player, target and target of target frames visible. Missing health background is red to help me track low health. These frames aren't visible if the following conditions are true: out of combat with full health and no target.

    edit: Meh, when did imgur increase the size of their thumbnails? Ah well.
    Last edited by Mest; 2011-01-27 at 11:55 AM.

  9. #2229
    Bloodsail Admiral Seregon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    1,247
    Just another drop in the ocean.




  10. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleannor View Post
    Didn't know it can make vertical health/mana bars Not using it myself though, so is there another mod that could do the same?
    The best bet for recreating that would be StUF.
    Pitbull is limited simply to adjacent bars, effectively a number of stripes so cannot overlap like that.
    There is a pretty common layout often recreated in StUF which has that in a horizontal form with a shorter portrait and the health and power on top and bottom respectively.

  11. #2231
    Thanks, I might give it a try and see how it fits my UI

  12. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Velran View Post
    Idle

    img340.imageshack.us/img340/6707/idleh.png

    Raid

    img403.imageshack.us/img403/9288/raidi.png
    love the ui. possible to package it up for download?

  13. #2233
    I registered so i could upload my ui but it won't let me post images until i have posted some replies apparently. So here goes

  14. #2234
    High Overlord Gankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Garonas' House
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post


    Updated my UI a bit. Still cleaning it up (read, making macros for the actionbar on the lower right).
    Raid looks the same, just imagine 10 raidframes instead of 5.

    edit: Colors look a lot better and vibrant in-game. But it doesn't show up on screenshots.

    wheres the buttons ><

  15. #2235
    Scarab Lord Taryble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    pretty much any unitframe addon but xperl.

    edit: vertical bars are not much a good design, since you will have less space for info like hp/mana and so on. my layout works basically due to the square frame i made so i could put necessary info there.

    and again, don't use xperl.
    Not a difficult setup using StUF - I made a similar layout using it a few months ago, but never actually used it. Looks good on your setup, though!
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  16. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Not a difficult setup using StUF - I made a similar layout using it a few months ago, but never actually used it. Looks good on your setup, though!
    yeah, this sums pretty much what i was thinking vertical bars are not optimal, if not used correctly (an horizontal bar gives you easier times managing the uf text and more space).

  17. #2237


    gutted Tukui
    powerauras
    bartender
    icehud

    currently in the process or rewriting it all to cut out all the extra stuff that i dont need.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-01-28 at 07:02 AM.

  18. #2238
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-01-28 at 07:02 AM.

  19. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by Vno View Post
    what addons are those?
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-01-28 at 07:03 AM.

  20. #2240
    TukUI old Hydra Edit & Recount

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •