Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    @Arbiter

Yes, good God. Thank you.
    I love this font, and ui style.

The UI is on wowinterface. Rufio UI

Not sure what edits he's done exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Modified version of Altz UI with a tweaked version of Tal's WA-set for SP. Thank you kindly to both

Whats the addon for your nameplates, the arrow thing is very nifty!

That's default EKPlates.

Deleted
    /e
    already posted
    Last edited by mmoceff7c3a265; 2017-02-14 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    This is my current dps ui.

What addon are you using to show your buffs like that? Looks really nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Possibly Raven, https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/raven, with a skin. Something like Masque does that, https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/masque.

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    If the UI base is ElvUI, then it is quite possible that ElvUI_VisualBuffTimers is being used.

Deleted
    imgur.com/a/q9JYE
    Still not really done but this is what i am using atm =)

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiyro View Post
    imgur.com/a/q9JYE
    Still not really done but this is what i am using atm =)
    Looks good for the most part. There does seem to be a lot happening on the raid frames (player name, healing, debuffs). Only thing I would really say possibly do something about, the rest looks good.

Deleted
    Yeah thats what i am working on atm

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I am now in this stage that I can surely say that I will never release an UI again.
    Off on a tangent, and will be called the grammar police for this:

To be correct grammatically, it is "a UI", not "an UI". Contrary to popular belief there is much more to the rule about using "an" in front of all vowel letters. Deciding which to use is actually dictated by the phonetic sound of the letters. the "U" in "UI" makes a "Y" sound which is a consonant sound, therefore "a UI".

Hope that made sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post

To be correct grammatically, it is "a UI", not "an UI". Contrary to popular belief there is much more to the rule about using "an" in front of all vowel letters. Deciding which to use is actually dictated by the phonetic sound of the letters. the "U" in "UI" makes a "Y" sound which is a consonant sound, therefore "a UI".

Hope that made sense.
    It makes sense, it's just that nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

TivookEU

Nice UI! Just wondering if you would be able to share it with me

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post

Hope that made sense.
    ... and now I don't even want to post anything UI related anymore, thanks for that.
    oh, honey.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ... and now I don't even want to post anything UI related anymore, thanks for that.
    lol post what you want, but don't let some grammar nazi get under your skin. The only time it's ever warranted is against a person who's insulting other people's intelligence.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    lol post what you want, but don't let some grammar nazi get under your skin. The only time it's ever warranted is against a person who's insulting other people's intelligence.
    That's not the reason. I don't care about grammar, I know my english is not perfect. Well, why should it be, I am not a native speaker and I am not working with english speakers, so I couldn't care less. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--

So, getting back to topic:

http://i.cubeupload.com/54N4n8.jpg
    oh, honey.

Looks good!

Damn, I should start working on new target frames ASAP, but I have other things to do first T_T

I know you don't know me, but I read almost all your posts concerning UI's and it surprises me that English isn't your native language! Maybe that is why Solvexx decided to correct you, not realizing it isn't your first language. I am an interpreter for a global banking company and speak 9 languages fluently (it's my job so I continue to learn new ones as I can). That said, English has some of the most annoying grammar rules of anything I have encountered (Born in Orlando, FL so English is my first language). Seems silly to even have that distinction between "a UI" and "an UI" to me lol. Solvexx is correct in what he said, but that was kind of rude to post it the way he did. Hope you continue your UI work Lyn!

That's not the reason. I don't care about grammar, I know my english is not perfect. Well, why should it be, I am not a native speaker and I am not working with english speakers, so I couldn't care less. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--

I never noticed, not that it matters anyway.
    Though I do tend to see better use of the english language from non-native speakers in some cases.
    I suspect learning a language natively makes people lazy, due to the less formal nature of the "education".
    The more formal learning of a second perhaps encourages better habits.

Anyway to offer something relevant to the intended topic.
    I am liking the idea of the striped texture.
    Going to try and do similar with uninterruptable casts, and find some approach I like to do absorbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.