Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Kheath812:
    This looks so good! Is it a total cusomt made UI or something you can download from somewhere?
    Best regards Petx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by petx View Post
    Kheath812:
    This looks so good! Is it a total cusomt made UI or something you can download from somewhere?
    Best regards Petx.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...20-oUFAbu.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    There is a global abbreviation for your Target frame, I believe you need to download Elvui_CustomTags?

Once you get the right addon go to your Target Frame and go to "Name" and then add the below to your Text Format.

Code:
    [name:abbrev]
    Voila.

Again, not sure if there is a specific way to only abbreviate specific NPCs or Targets.

Name of the Quest frame's font?
    Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    There is a global abbreviation for your Target frame, I believe you need to download Elvui_CustomTags?

Once you get the right addon go to your Target Frame and go to "Name" and then add the below to your Text Format.

Code:
    [name:abbrev]
    Voila.

Again, not sure if there is a specific way to only abbreviate specific NPCs or Targets.
    What is the addon on the bottom of your UI?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarifia View Post
    What is the addon on the bottom of your UI?
    XIV Data Bar. Most excellent add-on. It puts a lot of stuff all in one place, and it's very unnoticeable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    working on a nameplate skin to match my default-ish styled ui

How do you get ouF abu to load?

See, that's the sort of nameplates I want. Portrait, important stats, buffs/debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybb View Post
    How do you get ouF abu to load?
    go into auralist.lua and either comment out the lines for temporal shield and mark of ursol, or update the spellids for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenjaa View Post

I have been using this setup since the start of WOD. It's my personally customized, tweaked and updated version of FreeUI.
    That is Cool,Do you pland to upload it anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    XIV Data Bar. Most excellent add-on. It puts a lot of stuff all in one place, and it's very unnoticeable.
    Thought it is broken right now for the spec module -- it shows your how far into your next trait of AP you are for the selected spec, and the dev is using an int instead of an unsigned int so it's trying to store a value too big for the int to hold (2,147,483,647) because of how stupid AP values have gotten.

Deleted
    Lots of rough edges, but I'm playing with the idea of having UI elements separated but also animated when something important happens, since brains are really good at noticing movement.

Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post
    Thought it is broken right now for the spec module -- it shows your how far into your next trait of AP you are for the selected spec, and the dev is using an int instead of an unsigned int so it's trying to store a value too big for the int to hold (2,147,483,647) because of how stupid AP values have gotten.
    They're using a signed int instead of an unsigned int, in (WoW's) Lua?

10+ Year Old Account

Heres my UI

AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    snip
    Very good job. What addon do you use for the loot in the bottom-right corner? Looks really nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    Heres my UI
    *SNIP*

not at home atm.
    Is it working for 7.2.5?
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Lots of rough edges, but I'm playing with the idea of having UI elements separated but also animated when something important happens, since brains are really good at noticing movement.

They're using a signed int instead of an unsigned int, in (WoW's) Lua?
    i have a question, that yellow nameplate is KUI ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    Very good job. What addon do you use for the loot in the bottom-right corner? Looks really nice
    ls: Toasts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Last edited by Enixz; 2017-07-23 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enixz View Post
    this is the best ui i seen here omg.

Deleted
    Is there a way to get the whole interface?

I found some classic UI's on wowinterface and other sides but they are nearly like "in progress" or not like yours I like the clean minimal style of the default UI.