Thread: Post Your UI

Made some changes again, but layout mostly the same. I'm running out of ideas anyway...

Solo

Party

Quick video of my UI in action.

Optimized for 3440x1440

twitch.tv/videos/208341835

(Cant post links)

Addons used:

SexyMap
    Shadowed UF
    WeakAuras
    Dominos
    TitanPanel
    Raven for Buffs/Debuffs.

Arts are property of Misty Teahouse. I made some lesser changes of the set, as i wanted recolor in combat or with some CD's, as u can see with PoF on video.

(Ashleah is not sharing art packs for free, so im not sharing his/her job neither, anything else, feel free to ask.)

7+ Year Old Account
    New setup I'm working on for my blood DK. Mostly inspired by Birg's UIs. I still need to consolidate the look with rest of the UI (minimap, quest log, details etc)

Gif of the animations

Static screen shot:

Deleted
    New setup I'm working on for my blood DK. Mostly inspired by Birg's UIs. I still need to consolidate the look with rest of the UI (minimap, quest log, details etc)

vraiment superbe !

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    This is correct. :'D
    Haven't shown my new UI to anyone. For weeks now.
    I understand the feeling, but I simply don't have the skills or ... necessary time to put into developing a full UI.

I rely on great creators sharing what they have made for themselves, and then maybe I make a few tweaks because I know how to edit a few dumb lines of code, or chop something together.

I know it's taxing, and I really go out of my way to ensure that I'm not causing someone who takes time to do something for themselves that they seem to enjoy, and turning it into a job.

I wish other people were more thoughtful. If I get something that's wrong, I try to fix it myself. I had a really good relationship with Skullflower before he got a job at Blizzard shortly after I left, and is now what I consider to be a great friend of mine. I know it's a pain to deal with the stresses of hosting your work publicly, and I selfishly just wanna be like Psst: I won't tell if you don't, hook it up, and then go on with my merry way, because thats what I value.

Currently a WIP, still coding as I post this.

Deleted
    @Cirax I guess those are custom unitframes?
    i really like the idea of modern looking "vanilla" unitframes

but imho the gold does not fit in that good
    and i feel like the health/power bars could use more of the space

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    @Cirax I guess those are custom unitframes?
    i really like the idea of modern looking "vanilla" unitframes

but imho the gold does not fit in that good
    and i feel like the health/power bars could use more of the space
    Yeah they're custom. That's kind of what I'm going for, my own spin of Blizzards UI. I wouldn't mind having a full overhaul of the entire game with my style but, that's too much work so it's basically only going to consist of unit frames (minus raid frames) / actionbar / minimap.

The gold dragon I'm still working with. I don't want to use text to display boss/elite/rare thus the gold dragon. I want the classification image to be noticeable but, do agree bright gold doesn't go well. There really isn't much more space to allocate to the power bars. I'm pretty content with the unit setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirax View Post
    The gold dragon I'm still working with. I don't want to use text to display boss/elite/rare thus the gold dragon. I want the classification image to be noticeable but, do agree bright gold doesn't go well.
    Maybe you can recolor it

There really isn't much more space to allocate to the power bars. I'm pretty content with the unit setup.
    I'm just a fan of thicker healthbars. Only reason i cant play with vanilla unitframes.

Deleted
    Latest incarnation of my 'Blox' SUF theme:
    Combat

BigWigs

Idle
    Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2017-12-23 at 11:09 PM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    Not to sound rude or anything, but i can totally relate to the creative posters here stop uploading images. If one goes back several hundred pages it feels like people actually talk with each other on how to improve their UIs and take notice of changes and Ideas other people put into their work.

Sadly it appears that all other UI-related threads in forums are dead and sites like wowuigallery are offline and theres no interest in reviving.

It just appears that some posters here just want to get the UIs instead of showing their version or improving what they already have..
    what an idiotic way to think. This topic is about POSTING YOUR UI, so why would you NOT upload images to show your UI?

That and people who don't share the UI when asked, so egocentric. If you don't want to upload images of your UI and NOT share them to the comunity, then what are you even doing here? Just to tease us with your minimalistic, ELVUI based UI pretending you're a big shot for making a realy gorgeous UI but won't share it with the others?

Deleted
    Really like some of your work great job !

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    what an idiotic way to think. This topic is about POSTING YOUR UI, so why would you NOT upload images to show your UI?

That and people who don't share the UI when asked, so egocentric. If you don't want to upload images of your UI and NOT share them to the comunity, then what are you even doing here? Just to tease us with your minimalistic, ELVUI based UI pretending you're a big shot for making a realy gorgeous UI but won't share it with the others?
    and you think your way is better? The thread is called 'Show your Ui' not 'If you show your UI you have to share it'

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    and you think your way is better? The thread is called 'Show your Ui' not 'If you show your UI you have to share it'
    Exactly this. I’m showing mine to improve and get feedback from other creators. I’m doing it to inspire other people to make UIs - personalized UIs. I’ll help where I can, but I won’t handover my hard work.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post

i gave a specific reason for not sharing my uis, being that they are error filled and buggy. why would i share that? sorry but you arent entitled to my or anyone elses work. if you like how it looks make it yourself or stop complaining and actually contribute.
    Last edited by kheath812; 2017-12-27 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    -Snip- (I posted in the wrong thread)
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-12-28 at 12:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Hello. What's the go-to unitframes addon nowadays? The only one I can find is Z-perl but I'm not a fan of it. Tidyplates is listed in unitframe addons but all the screenshots show nameplates rather than unitframes.

Thanks.
    Wrong thread, buddy.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Deleted
    Nothing special but that's the point. Minimal amount of addons going for a fairly clean look.

IDLE:

COMBAT:
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-12-28 at 01:15 PM.

Here's my UI, haven't posted in a while

There is the power bar in the middle that diplays your power e.a: Runic Power, Energy, Mana and that has Combo Point, Soulshards, Chi, HolyPower etc.

The yellow bar below the unitframes are a GCD Bar, something i made up just for fun
    Last edited by Aftermathhqt; 2017-12-28 at 03:16 PM.
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    2017:
    This is awesome.
    I'll give it a try, but I'm afraid that I have to dig myself onto the lua to put it in the form I want.
    But still, I'll give it a try !

Currently a WIP, still coding as I post this.
    Very nice. Love this kind of style.
    Waiting to see how you'll going to implement unitframes for party/raid, this is always the point where I'm not able to find a good middle ground.
    (and always looking for 2 setup, DPS/tank and healer).