Thread: Post Your UI

Raelix:

What buff frames do you use? I've been looking for something simple like that. Used to have Buffalo but that doesn't work anymore :<.

Deleted
    this is my ui, currently using LUI and i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Brixen View Post
    it's my first attempt at creating my own UI.
    that's pretty great for being your first attempt at a UI. My first few attempts were some doozies, lol. Check these bad boys out.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Nothing to special - no raid SS
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockASU View Post
    What minimap addon are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    I would LOVE to get some comments and constructive criticism on the UF's, as well as the rest of the layout. Thank you very much. :-)
    I have a hard time seeing the functionality of your unit frames. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it, but I wouldn't like looking at those for very long :/
    However, I do like the simplicity of your set-up. You have plenty of room for class-specific add-ons, which is always good.

Suggestions: Maybe do something to the unit frames. You could try to incorporate portraits into some more functional bars (a more easy view of HP and resources left). And you could maybe try adding some panels via KGpanels. It could really make the simple bottom of your UI pop out.
    Last edited by Brixen; 2010-11-02 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
    Information
    Screen resolution is only 1280x768 because I'm playing on a ghetto system at the moment.

The main bar switches to other pages when shift and alt are held.

Idle

Party

Raid
    I really like the look of this, any chance you'd consider uploading it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Bored today so decided to create a Legend of Zelda UI, started with a status bar texture and snowballed from there.

Suggestions welcome.
    haha i love it!
    not my style, but it is still great!
    id use the casting bar tho <3

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time seeing the functionality of your unit frames. Maybe it's just a matter of getting used to it, but I wouldn't like looking at those for very long :/
    However, I do like the simplicity of your set-up. You have plenty of room for class-specific add-ons, which is always good.

Suggestions: Maybe do something to the unit frames. You could try to incorporate portraits into some more functional bars (a more easy view of HP and resources left). And you could maybe try adding some panels via KGpanels. It could really make the simple bottom of your UI pop out.
    The UF's were mostly something I made in 30 minutes while suffering from a headache. I'm looking for a unique setup that's still functional, and not ugly. Those probably won't survive long - base info is that HP is on left, power on right. Name text changes to HP% | HPDeficit when not at max health. Bottom section is castbar, and has powertext shown when not casting. shows percentages for mana, raw number for other power types. Player on left, party in middle, target on right. Above player is pet, below party is partypets, and above target is tot.

Admittedly, probably won't last long - I'm probably going to redo them again tonight. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitar View Post
    I really like the look of this, any chance you'd consider uploading it?
    I've been considering doing that for a while, I would need to re-do the kgpanels artwork and hook them to some part of it that would look the same at other resolutions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix View Post
    my homebrewn UI!
    I use it for all my chars, with corresponding classcolors obviously ^^

Idle:

Solo:

Raid:
    maybe later :P
    I like this one alot, any chance you could tell me;
    The Fonts, for MSBT and your chat.
    How big your screen is and what your resolution is
    The texture for pitbull, how you got that orange line across the screen,
    and finally, the rep bar at the bottom?

That would be much appreciated I really like your UI ideas, and would love to incorporate them into one of my own
    -Tim. (A fellow Feral)
    Last edited by mmoc469339253f; 2010-11-02 at 07:41 PM. Reason: The quote bugged :S

Deleted
    HARJ UI
    ------------------------------------------------

Grapical UI overlay, works with all addons. its a texture overlay which changes the look but not the function of the addon.

Addons:
    DBM, AtlasLoot
    AVR, Decursive
    Recount, Prat
    Omen, Quarts
    Postal, shadowedunitframes
    NPCScan, tidyplates

Grapical UI overlay;
    AI-art (google it)

will provide a link if ppl like this ui for u to have

Final Product

with the unitframes change which i changed after i took the screenshots

Be glad I'm in a good mood.
    Next time you get to fix your thumbnail links yourself.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 09:24 PM.

I need advice now. I decided that my UI wasn't clear enough for showing my focus, so I got the Stay Focused! addon. I also stuck a single-button Bartender4 bar right in the center with the only cooldown I care to track absolutely constantly, that being Chimera Shot. When not in combat, all of this fades away so it isn't in the way of things. My question to the UI folks is this: is there an easier, cleaner way I can track my focus and Chimera Shot than this?
    In combat:

Out of combat

This is bothering me because I feel like my UI is so close to being done, but it's just not quite there.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 09:25 PM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

Still needs some polishing, got no buff addon ATM as I hate not being able to click them off. Focus + Focus target frames are on the right, just above Skada (that's why the tooltip is so high), and raid frames are on the left in the space that's under the party frames. A healer version of that is in the works.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 07:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

could never play with so much useless spam on my screen

Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post

Still needs some polishing, got no buff addon ATM as I hate not being able to click them off. Focus + Focus target frames are on the right, just above Skada (that's why the tooltip is so high), and raid frames are on the left in the space that's under the party frames. A healer version of that is in the works.
    I would highly recommend getting ErrorMonster so you can get rid of the 'not enough power' spam :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 07:08 AM.

nice ui hotchocolate

---------- Post added 2010-11-02 at 10:59 PM ----------

still cant post pix ;[

Post it without the http:// part. I'll fix it.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotchocolate View Post
    what are is the add-on called, that shows the remaining time of your dots on the target? I've had it installed, but removed it when I put up my new UI, and I forgot the name of it.

what are is the add-on called, that shows the remaining time of your dots on the target? I've had it installed, but removed it when I put up my new UI, and I forgot the name of it.
    looks like it may be eclipse version of tukui... there are alot of remakes of the original

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That UI is most likely either Caith UI or a very good remake of the original, It isn't in the single pixel border style that tukui has.

My bet is that the dot timer is ForteXorcist
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.