Thread: Post Your UI

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Instants
    Are you using Pitbull for your ui frames? if so, how do you make the borders so clean and solid/customize it? (the player/target/target of target borders)
    ya thats pitbull, i really did was use the hal border in the border settings in pitbulls gui and it looked fine.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Re: Post Your UI

Here's mine, still kinda a work in progress, constructive criticism is always welcome

Out of Combat:

In Combat:

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    ya thats pitbull, i really did was use the hal border in the border settings in pitbulls gui and it looked fine.
    Yeah for some reason i cant find border settings for my pitbull, are you using pitbull4? Q.Q

Nvm, got it thanks ;]
    Instant <Macabre> 85 Druid

All props to Lotek. Slightly modified to sit right with my class and how I play.

OOC (hello!)

IC (losing av ftw)

10-man ulduar (this was a few days old, was changing things around and textures)

Pitbull 3.0
    Prat 3.0

Using Hal and Roth borders. Macro texts and bindings are all hidden. Basically inspired by a lot of people. I go around checking UI threads all the time. I also constantly change my UI :x

CC/opinions welcomed
    Instant <Macabre> 85 Druid

[img width=325][/img]

My first go at a near full customization. Be gentle (;

Satrina Buff Frames

Try again. Thumbnails only!

I finally got the time to work on my UI's typography as well as the bar style. I'm pretty satisfied with the way it is now.

Main Mods:
    Bartender4 - invisible bars
    BindPad - hotkey binding
    ButtonFacade_Caith - mirror finish on buffs
    Chinchilla - clean square minimap
    Grid - with all the druid additions
    kgPanels - black gradient on bottom
    PitBull - unit frames
    Prat - chat
    Quartz - cast bars
    SabrinaBuffFrame - buff and debuff icons

I have alot of hidden Keybindings that you dont see

Latest WIP
    OOC- No Target

My shammy is lurving classcolors!

Combat font looks bad I noticed just now.

edit: for thumbnails and giving credit to caith for the borders

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Some minor changes since last time I posted it.. Not really sure what else to change around. Feedback or ideas greatly appreciated.

And sorry, I wont be uploading it currently. Maybe in the future when I fixed some bugs with it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Any advice on it? I should say that the space between my health and targets health is where my gladius PvP frame goes. Also I have recount+omen open in bottom right hand corner during raids, and raid/party frames on left side.

I admit it now, it's pretty shitty. Just transferred from a slightly modified blizz UI.

[img width=400][/img]

I was thinking of replacing Sunn with some KG panels, or something. Any suggestions? It feels horridly empty, but I do prefer my oft-used buttons to my bottom-left.

It looks pretty much exactly the same in raids/combat, but if you really want Screenies of those, I can get 'em.

[size=10pt]3.1.2 Raid Ui for healer with Pitbull4 - Bartender4 - Grid - Eepanels2 - ZomgBuffs - Buffalo - Quartz - DBM and more.[/size]