Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retadino View Post
    What Unit Frame addon is that?
    With the current UI I'm using they look fairly similar and the ones in my UI are Stuf Unit Frames, but I believe that they are customised a bit.

That is a link to my UI during a recent Encounter, I've personalized some pretty nifty features in various addons such as Ice Hud. And used some red indicators over my green health bar at 75%..50% and 35% (35 for WoN, and Symbiotic Worm trinket procs) as well at 60% runic power on my runic bar above the health bar to indicate when DRW is ready. Omen to the left, combat log (specified to "what happened to me" only) as recount to the far right, DBM bartender, skinner (play on a 32" LCD Monitor)

A few helpful macros I use, for my spec I have 33/8/0 "Lichborne-Interrupt spec" so I use "Lichborne" followed by
    /target Prestilence
    /cast Death coil

* obviously change target name to yourself.
    This is not a crazy super lazy easy macro, just one that I prefer to use. I like to see my Cooldowns unaltered as much as possible- kinda old school.

Another macro I use for raise ally*
    #showtooltip
    /cast Raise Ally
    /script SendChatMessage("!!! {SKULL}YOU HAVE BEEN RAISED AS A GHOUL{SKULL}<3 Presty !!!", "WHISPER", nil, UnitName("target"));

*delete <3 Presty.. unless of course you want my signature after your ghoul whispers
    -I use an indicator so that people know who and which DK rezzed them, as well as {skull}'s to provide those awesome flashy icons in a whisper to make the actual macro more aware to whoever you rez'd. Chances are the died to tunneling, so it helps them to notice their chat messages, lol.

And of course I have a macro that uses ALL of my CD's and Trinks at the same time and it yells "God Mode!" just to let healers know when my "OH CRAP" buttons are up, and it's their turn to save me... aka Chimeron phase 2!

Im not some crazy MLG tank, but I think of myself as a very good DK tank I have posted many top 10 world ranks as well as quite a few recent no.1's ...And this is the U.I's and Macros I use that help me.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-04 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompie View Post
    I really hate the pitted-iron look of the default UI. I haven't yet changed the minimap or Self/target/focus frames though. Tough to find one that I actually *like*, and also tough to find one that doesn't try to take over the rest of the UI.

Nothing Super-fancy here

I use Dominos, Prat, Magic Runes and Power Auras (Love love love those two), rActionButtonStyler with TullaRange and... Oh, VuhDo on characters who I actually need to target allies on.
    Oh, and.. some HUD addon that I'm iffy about.

I need to upgrade the HUD part with something better (but still non-obscuring while still noticeable).. and do SOMETHING with player/target/etc and minimap frames... But what..?

Sadly, I rather dislike TukUI. It just threw too much out the window for me to like it, and it looked jarring and off when everything was back.
    Damn Nice runes system on top, fits pefectly. Gonna use that for my UI now, thanks man.

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 03:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK View Post
    Started making a new UI today, I did save it reflux as alot of people always ask me for my UI (From other chars) this one had alot more work, ALOT more time put into it aswell with sooo many KGPanels :P but i like it!!!

You tell me which unit frames you use and nobody gets hurt. plz.
    Last edited by Cerebes; 2011-02-04 at 08:31 AM.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK
    [Image]
    Pitbull, Shadowed UF and StUF can all get that look with a little bit of configuration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by deo View Post
    Opinions?

Been tweaking my UI since level 1 and i'm *very* happy with it now.

Several faded bars for random stuff like professions etc + omen appears at recount position in combat.
    25m grid appears under player bars fitting in neatly, allowing room to show buffs/debuffs clearly for target, as well as their target etc..
    Hey, very nice UI! Clean, with everything in view. I was wondering the name of the addon you're using for your abilities (1 second - 29 minutes). Thanks!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pussuca View Post

Im very pleased to my accomplishments since this is my first pixel font ui.
    Reminds me of some of my older UIs

Here's an idle shot of my current one. I don't have any real combat shots because I think it looks too messy. I want to get it sorted but I can't put my finger on which bit is annoying me.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8...0323480670.png

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Reminds me of some of my older UIs
    I knew that someone would say something about it , well to be honest I have been using this style about 6 months and I saw your ui right after I invented the ui style on my head.
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

To pussuca.

I like your setup

Can you please tell me which addon you use for your combo points? It looks really neat!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Itank; 2011-02-04 at 03:37 PM.

My basic UI:

I use this same basic UI for all my toons then just customize it to each toon's mods.

I use stUF unitframes and tweeked them useing KGPanels (for the extra bar at the bottem) im still editing them to get them perfect tho

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    After playing in such a clean UI I find so many things like boxes distracting.

I'm still running the same UI I worked on a couple months ago. Since then I have changed pretty much all of the fonts around (you can see even the quest tracker). I haven't put a lot of work into it. Nothing I really want to add other then I need to fix up my boss-timers which I likely will do when DXE catches up.

How did you change the error font? when i change it in the WoW/Font folder it just goes size 1000000000000 and looks aweful :P i want it to be like yours also what font is it? : o

Simplicity is beautiful
    Hydra @ Tukui.org

Quote Originally Posted by Chompie View Post
    Damn Nice runes system on top, fits pefectly. Gonna use that for my UI now, thanks man.
    Glad to inspire!

Honestly what I think I want to do with it is replace the rune arc below the bars with an HP/RP arc. I don't really look at the big giant runes much, but I keep them there cause they look nice XD

Now all I have to do is find an addon that can make an arcing healthbar that can be placed anywhere in any direction. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Right click the chat tab, edit the background color - should do it. :> I always forget about that myself.

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 08:17 PM ----------

No, it's not. It certainly does look inspired by Caithlyn's work, but it's very obviously not Caith UI.
    Yea its definitely got some Caith inspiration in there, but honestly almost every UI I see has something that looks inspired from Caith - TukUI (originally inspired by Caith IIRC) - Oom - Ishtara - etc etc (to be clear I am not saying you shouldn't have pointed this out, I am saying people jump the gun because they see something that looks similar to Caith UI and want to flex their UI muscles by showing they think they know who made it).

Unless it is a copy and you are sure of it, people need to stop randomly guessing that someone's UI is not their own.
    Last edited by badgertgb; 2011-02-04 at 09:38 PM.

Well, here is my UI, a significantly modified version of Aliena's from Tankspot. Ample MS paint was unfortunately used to show every aspect that would be active in a raiding environment that weren't in this particular screenshot and to highlight/explain some portions. Therefore it doesnt look as "polished", if one could call it that, as it would in game. Call it cluttered if you will but I manage to make sense of all the information displayed.. most of the time.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-04 at 10:27 PM.

Sneakerplay - really like this UI,would love to get my hand on it with my priest.

current UI but it's an alt, alot broke at cata release, never got round to sorting.
    [IMG]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel.keefe.106/Stuff/wow/xps.jpg[/IMG]

Bigger Here!

Party frame doesnt come up in raids but not done any in cata on this toon.
    fyi already chaned that tooltip location, hadn't even noticed it was coming up there....

That's still too large for a thumbnail
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-05 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    To pussuca.

I like your setup

Can you please tell me which addon you use for your combo points? It looks really neat!

Thanks.
    its nibPointDisplay but i dunno what happened but in last two days the pixel font started to bother me so i kind of changed the whole shit.. will post some pics when im done
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-05 at 08:32 AM.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

This is currently my healing UI on the paladin. Don't have any raiding screen atm, but will upload when i can

Feedback is always good

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-05 at 11:24 AM.
    Have you ever wondered about if your mom ever kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob?

You are now.