Thread: Post Your UI

Idle

In combat

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Nutters. I need to tab out and change the music to my mood, whether it be in the middle of a raid boss or a duel. Sometimes my comp will freeze a bit and it takes upwards to 2 mins to swap to itunes, then it will freeze when swapping back....ich.
    You can make multiple playlists with Epic Music Player... that way you wouldn't have to alt tab out...

---------- Post added 2011-03-15 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    You know what beats having a player in game which wastes resources having you music play on an iPod dock or on a separate PC with speakers or on a laptop by your PC.
    And when you want to change a playlist or a particular song, you have to take your eyes completely off your screen, but I can change a playlist or select a song in a couple of mouse clicks, even when in a boss fight...

Plus any resources it uses is minimal, unless you have a REALLY old system in which case you should spend your money upgrading and not on an ipod, itunes and a dock

10+ Year Old Account

Here's my in combat UI

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsonia View Post
    You know what beats having a player in game which wastes resources having you music play on an iPod dock or on a separate PC with speakers or on a laptop by your PC.
    WoW decodes MP3's natively, so the only real resources you're using are those to draw a frame with a few buttons, and react to clicks on those buttons. In other words, nearly none.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Nutters. I need to tab out and change the music to my mood, whether it be in the middle of a raid boss or a duel. Sometimes my comp will freeze a bit and it takes upwards to 2 mins to swap to itunes, then it will freeze when swapping back....ich.
    Are you playing in Full Screen Mode? If so, change over to "Windowed Full Screen" in the video options. That makes alt-tabbing a lot easier on the machine and doesn't force it to lag a little.

Does nobody hotkey the buttons for their music players? Changing songs, changing volume and pause and play are all bound to keys on my keyboard. No need for addons or alt-tabbing to chance songs.

This is like the clickers-vs-keybinders v2.

I can't imagine why you'd need to switch songs during an encounter, though. Outside of one? I couldn't care less if I were clicking (or in my case, reaching for the docked iPhone) or not.

Deleted
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post
    Does nobody hotkey the buttons for their music players? Changing songs, changing volume and pause and play are all bound to keys on my keyboard. No need for addons or alt-tabbing to chance songs.

This is like the clickers-vs-keybinders v2.
    Sorry.. my keybinds are for more important stuff like PEW PEW

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Sorry.. my keybinds are for more important stuff like PEW PEW
    My keyboard has multimedia keys that only work for things like music players... ;-) WoW doesn't recognize them as valid keys.

Working on some UFs, C&C would be awesome
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Work in progress, first major graphical overhaul I've done since late TBC.

Obviously, all the power auras aren't on at the same time all the time.
    Cool UI dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    Lol forgot to click on reply with a quote. Anyways if you have this ui for download please message me.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:24 PM.

<___< This thread is unhealthy for people who change by inspiration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burningphoenix View Post
    Lol forgot to click on reply with a quote. Anyways if you have this ui for download please message me.
    lol xD

no, not yet...don't know if its cool enough to upload it on sites like wowinterfaces etc.

but i'll think about it

and I#ve been still workin on it....i don't like the blizzframes, and the buffs(on me) got a better design...also the pettarget had a lil mistake which is fixed now..
    Last edited by mmoc2edb3b06a7; 2011-03-17 at 04:12 AM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-03-17 at 04:21 PM.

My first attempt at a minimal UI. Not shown are Omen and DBM. Also making use of TweakWoW. I'm thinking of changing up the font. I'd still like something pixelated but easier to read. Let me know what you guys think.

PS... It's really minimal! And the cooldown bar is just the cooldown module from forte exorcist. The reason being that it has a secondary splash that displays abilities coming off cooldown like many other cooldown pulse mods.

Last edited by lawomous; 2011-03-21 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikth View Post
    My first attempt at a minimal UI. Not shown are Omen and DBM. Also making use of TweakWoW. I'm thinking of changing up the font. I'd still like something pixelated but easier to read. Let me know what you guys think.

PS... It's really minimal! And the cooldown bar is just the cooldown module from forte exorcist. The reason being that it has a secondary splash that displays abilities coming off cooldown like many other cooldown pulse mods.
    You may be interesting in putting this line in a macro and click it whenever you log on:

Code:
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    It removes the spammy three rows of "Spell is not ready yet" and similar from the top of your screen. Take note it also removes quest item tracking and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    You may be interesting in putting this line in a macro and click it whenever you log on:

Code:
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    It removes the spammy three rows of "Spell is not ready yet" and similar from the top of your screen. Take note it also removes quest item tracking and such.
    Or you could just use the addon cError (found here on WoW Interface) and all those errors are hidden automatically

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Or you could just use the addon cError (found here on WoW Interface) and all those errors are hidden automatically
    ErrorMonster works just as well, too.

---------- Post added 2011-03-17 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sikth View Post

If your name is a reference to the amazing British band then, sir, I salute you.