Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyania View Post
    My UI

Something I am working on right now.
    Absolutely beautiful. Not 1 thing I would change about that UI. Excellent work.

Deleted
    Here's my really simple ui. Personally I don't like spend hours and hours of work with different addons, but I like simple things.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-04-28 at 04:48 PM.

Made a new UI after 4.1, wanted to try something new.

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyania View Post
    My UI

Something I am working on right now.
    Very nice layout, except the horrible font and colour of the UnitFrames

Pixelfont are not horrible :/ just you are not used to them

Cool My UI is the WoW Insider UI of the Week!

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/04/26/re...ity-for-tanks/

I updated my addons this morning and haven't had any real changes since I took those screenshots. Might add Power Auras at some point, but I'm still undecided. I also might make some changes to Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or just drop it altogether (there's just too much text near the center of the screen).

Quote Originally Posted by Necromius View Post

I updated my addons this morning and haven't had any real changes since I took those screenshots. Might add Power Auras at some point, but I'm still undecided. I also might make some changes to Mik's Scrolling Battle Text or just drop it altogether (there's just too much text near the center of the screen).
    grats on being picked, but there is just WAY too much going on for it to be classified as a "simplicty UI for tanks". Do you need to have all that MSBT info going? It just takes up more space then needed.

---------- Post added 2011-04-29 at 03:14 PM ----------

Started working on a new UI for my rogue. Can't figure out where i want to go from here.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromius View Post

No offence to you, but what is it with public websites like that going on about reviewing UIs?

"bottom bar-based user interface is simple enough to take care of clutter"

That's not simple, and it's cluttered. The post above is more simple and less cluttered.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2011-04-30 at 08:16 AM.

I hate solid bottom bar UIs, they make me cryyyyyy.

imo it's quite neutral and basic ui cause Im done with the pixel stuff ;(
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

I think I'm finally satisfied with my interface, been "working" on it for quite some time now and have gone through several revisions until I could say I don't want to change anything any more. (Depends how long before I change my mind. )

Solo, Idle, Target + ToT and Casting Bars, Power Auras for procs shown:

Raid, Combat, Everything shown (except Target Cast Bar and ToT, damn the lazy target dummy!):

*As I'm currently not raiding due to school, I pasted the Vuhdo and Skada frames form a battleground.
    Basically, it looks exactly like that, just with guild players instead of random names.*
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Skada is to the left of my mini map, turns into a threat meter when in combat. DBM warnings show up in bright blue in the middle of my screen.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Quote Originally Posted by Skizofrenic View Post
    Made a new UI after 4.1, wanted to try something new.
    I like this UI. Can you (or anyone) confirm which addons are being used for the unit frames and the bottom right panel showing the name of the target next to recount?

p.s I cant post links yet. I have quoted post 2977

Quote Originally Posted by vbnm247 View Post
    I like this UI. Can you (or anyone) confirm which addons are being used for the unit frames and the bottom right panel showing the name of the target next to recount?

p.s I cant post links yet. I have quoted post 2977
    http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=11212
    It's a Tukui edit, where I have added some addons myself and changed the font.
    The thing next to recount is just a skinned version of Omen

Aha, omen, doh!

Nice and clean addon, thanks for the info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post
    I think I'm finally satisfied with my interface, been "working" on it for quite some time now and have gone through several revisions until I could say I don't want to change anything any more. (Depends how long before I change my mind. )

Raid, Combat, Everything shown (except Target Cast Bar and ToT, damn the lazy target dummy!):

*As I'm currently not raiding due to school, I pasted the Vuhdo and Skada frames form a battleground.
    Basically, it looks exactly like that, just with guild players instead of random names.*
    May i ask what addon you use to show spells in the middle? The icons not the bar tingeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    That's Power Auras. I can tell because of the abysmal quality of the spell overlay textures we stole borrowed.
    Actually, it's Satrina Buff Frames. I use Power Auras just for the graphical procs display.

Also, not quite sure what you mean by abysmal quality of the textures? In game they look quite perfect.
    Last edited by Revan Bane; 2011-04-30 at 08:15 PM.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Absolutely beatiful. I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest build:

In Combat:

Solo

Download link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...31-IterUI.html
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-04-30 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    Actually, it's Satrina Buff Frames. I use Power Auras just for the graphical procs display.

Also, not quite sure what you mean by abysmal quality of the textures? In game they look quite perfect.
    OK thanks ill be trying to replicate the results later on my hunter =)

Ohh, almost forgot, beautiful UI all around.