Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post

Heres my Moonkin's current. I quite like it actually. Another icon appears on the other side for the other trinket proc, simmilar to the Volcano one there. I'm still looking for a good place to put a power torrent icon.
    Whats the nameplate addon you are using?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-17 at 01:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Whats the nameplate addon you are using?
    Tidyplates. I actually haven't changed any of the settings, thats all default.

Made from scratch, could use some critisism on it. I didn't have it up but Omen appear beside my minimap in the bottom right.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-17 at 11:32 AM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-17 at 11:32 AM.

How looks it in raids / bgs / groups ?

Deleted
    I would love for someone to tip me about a good clean UI for furywarriors, that track cooldowns and has your healthbar and ragebar like in centerleft and targets centerright.

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    a picture of mine incombat.. Only using scripts.
    except, BigWigs, Recount, MSBT ofc.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-18 at 12:45 AM.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Coldkil, there really isn't any easy way to sort Buffs/Debuffs - especially if you want to be able to click-remove buffs. The secureheader for the buffs allows limited sorting options, but to change it from WoW's default requires writing an addon to display your buffs. You can do MORE sorting and filtering if you don't mind not being able to right-click-remove buffs on yourself - Satrina's is proof of this, the amount of filtering and sorting it's capable of is nothing less than amazing.
    Yeah, i encountered this problem when i tried to write something...it's kinda annoying. Probably i'll take sbf and cut it to the bone, like i've done with stuffing and omnicc. I need only to sort buffs by duration, nothing more.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You might try Phanxbuffs for that, or Raven (which is in active development). Or any of the new buff addons that came out when 4.x dropped (Aptus Aura Frames, AuraFrames, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    You might try Phanxbuffs for that, or Raven (which is in active development). Or any of the new buff addons that came out when 4.x dropped (Aptus Aura Frames, AuraFrames, etc).
    If you end up using any part of Phanx's code, I highly recommend contacting him first about re-uploading it as he can be quite territorial about the material he uploads.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good point. Phanx is a great coder (and is the person who's been maintaining Grid for years now), but can be very specific about how/when you can upload his addons.

Yeah, after the Tukui affair now i'm asking everyone preemptively for everything. Anyway, anyone knows how to make a minimal timer?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Here is my latest verison of my UI

Download Link:

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info15517-AftermathhUI.html
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-07-19 at 05:41 PM.

--Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post

Just changed it a few days ago, I used ElvUI for around 2 weeks but I just couldn't get used to that Grid, I HAD to go back!
    I feel the same way.
    So I'm using ElvUI with the Raid frames disabled and installed Grid2.

Grid2 is the same thing as Grid, but has way more options as to where you can place text, icons etc,
    without having to install additional addons like Grid sideindicators etc...

Xperl + Mouseover macros are all I need. L2Heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, completely useless post, great feedback. You're basically using Grid if you're using Xperl because people that use Grid either use mouseover macros (like myself) or Clique; besides, everyone besides yourself knows that all Grid does is put the raid in boxes, it doesn't heal for you.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Xperl + Mouseover macros are all I need. L2Heal.
    The sheer fact that you posted this means one of two things; Casual, or Bigger Casual. Sure, any healer can heal with just those two, but the actual good ones will go above and beyond to max their play

Im having some issues with the trinket/Springs CD Power Auras, but this is my current UI. Once i get those auras worked out, ill be able to remove the bar above the MFclip frame. No unit or Buff frames yet, I havent decided which to use!

Screenshot in combat with the raid dummy.

Registered just for this
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-07-20 at 07:59 PM.