Finally got a chance to add descriptions onto my UI image. Again, I am a minimalist and want to display everything I need in the center of the screen.
OmeUIv2.0 vs Auriya
OmeUIv2.0 vs Auriya with comments
I'm considering removing "heals/procs in" since I don't really care about that. From there, I can move my debuffs down a bit so they're more on top of me and easier to see. I'm also considering removing MSBT's "ability ready popup" and rely solely on Cooldownwatch and MSBT's audio queues for when abilities are ready to use. This will free up quite a bit of clutter on my screen. I've also been contemplating turning on "show incoming heals" on Grid but as you can see it's already quite overwhelming. I've also been wanting to add RJ timers to grid (instead of a square indicator) but again I'm not entirely sure I'd like the information overload.
ButtonFacade (button skinner, works with SatrinaBuffFrame)
ButtonFacade_Caith (glossy button skin)
Grid (indicatorcornerplus, statushots [edited to only displays my hots], lifebloom, missingbuffs)
kgPanels (gradient on bottom of screen)
PitBull (unit frames)
Quartz (cast bars)
SatrinaBuffFrame (buff/debuff display)
Bartender4 (action bars)
Bindpad (action barless key bindings)
1. How do you hide your chat frame? I create a new tab (I named it Raid) with every chat option disabled (no say, no tells, zilch) and with the background set to 0% alpha. Unfortunately, I don't believe a mod exists that automatically hides your chat box when you enter combat.
2. How do I change my fonts? I never actually figured out how to use ClearFont2 so I did the following:
- 1. Make a folder called Fonts in your wow director. exp C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Fonts\
- 2. Find the TRUETYPE fonts you like (any other type must be converted) and rename them to match the following:
- FRIZQT__.ttf (general everything font: chat, mods, NPCs names, buffs, etc)
ARIALN.ttf (the normal number font)
skurri.ttf (the 'huge' number font)
MORPHEUS.ttf (Mail, Quest Log)
- 3. Place those fonts into the Fonts folder and load Wow to make sure they work.
- 4. All of your mods will use FRIZQT__.ttf by default unless you specified otherwise. Mods that allow you to choose fonts (Prat, MSBT) will also have those 4 fonts as options.
3. What fonts do you use? My fonts are BankGothic Md BT Medium (FRIZQT__.ttf, ARIALN.ttf, skurri.ttf) for everything in general and Halo3 (MORPHEUS.ttf) for quest/mail.