Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    I'm curious to know how you pulled off the icons in the centre appearing when the associated ability goes on cooldown. I assumed it was something to do with Kong, but there's nothing in the configuration that I can see to create that sort of effect.

Edit: I just found your UI thread on your guild's site which answers my question.

Actionbar buttons are faded when off CD, visible when on CD using CoolDownAlpha. Just to answer that for anyone else who is curious.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

I think he was talking about CoolLine

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    I think he was talking about CoolLine
    I don't use CoolLine though
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Idle -

Raid -

Feedback Appreciated

Edit: There isn't 4 healers in the rag screenshot, 1 was logging for the night and in sw, had a dps go healer, was our first pull of rag a few weeks ago ^^
    Last edited by Vanchak; 2011-08-17 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    Idle -

Raid -

Feedback Appreciated
    Just OOC, how do you see what your standing in in a raid with the large portion of your ui covering the bottom... personally, I would move some of the bars around for it to be more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Just OOC, how do you see what your standing in in a raid with the large portion of your ui covering the bottom... personally, I would move some of the bars around for it to be more effective.
    Well there's a decent space between my ntk timers and my feet where I can see what I'm standing in I generally move out of something quick, My UI doesn't seem to slow me down

Just updated my screen shot with alot of changes thanks to good feedback. My old screenshots out of date so I will post up a new one:

25 Man:

5 Man:

Download page for more info: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ingandDPS.html
    Last edited by InfernoXV8; 2011-08-17 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I don't use CoolLine though
    /sigh

I misunderstood and thought his question was about carebears Ui instead

<3

*edit*
    btw

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2298/latestr.jpg

Only 1 more addon left to configure before the Ui is ready for upload Should be up by the weekend! ---finally hehe
    Last edited by Ishtara; 2011-08-18 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post

It's a really heavily modded TukUI. Other addons are Skada, Omen, and DXE.
    i would love a download for this .. Looks AMAZING
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Here´s mine. Nothing really original, I have only used some parts I liked from other UI, like glaceonUI, or awesome Ouf skin, and reforged in a UI where I feel comfortable...

Idle:

Dummy:
    Last edited by Witt; 2011-08-19 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    A couple of screenshots showing my UI.
    What addon do you use to show the date in the top center?

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    To all you actionbar haters!

I want to do something with the boss frames, any suggestions?

Should I include portraits on them too? Move them anywhere? they do seem a bit out of the way sometimes. Could also do with some HP or % Text?

(watching on youtube in 1080 at full screen will give you a better idea)
    Absolutely love the placement of your unit frames. Definitely show % on the boss frames..as for the placement...they look good where they're at.

Here's what i'm using

Duffed's edit of Tukui.

I changed my UI, Old one was boring and seemed to big. First off id like to ask Carebear if its ok if i recreate his unitframes in stUF (Or well.. i have but if he dont like me useing it or having this screeny posted if he could just message me and i will remove it this is still very much WIP but its getting there slowly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Here's what i'm using

Duffed's edit of Tukui.
    Hey Sub, I play a hunter as my main too and love your setup very much. Can you upload and share your "Interface" and "WTF" folder?

Cheers.

Hello, can you explain to me: what is a point of using VuhDo and Decursive together? In VuhDo you can find "debuff" panel which brings the same functionality as Decursive has. Without moving mouse from frame to frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump View Post
    Hey Sub, I play a hunter as my main too and love your setup very much. Can you upload and share your "Interface" and "WTF" folder?

Cheers.
    It's all Duffed's edit of Tukui mate. You can download it here

Read the instructions and enjoy!

http://i.imgur.com/PIz6M.jpg

Pretty much the same on this alt as it is on my main. The cast bar goes between my pet and targets target (that little space). I'd really like to put something in the bottom right besides DBM, I just don't know what. I had Skada there before but I like it where it is now. Any suggestions?

Edit: just noticed MSBT overlapping the raid frames, ill have to move that.

Getting there now, still some stuff i wish to tweak that i can't seem to find the right options in the files to change, only aesthetic though (ty for carebare for inspiring me - and providing me with his template for oUF - stolen most of it xD)

Completely idle shot, not raided with it yet, so will update it with some screenies from Sunday's raid when i have them.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...05/ui_idle.jpg

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

My New UI , pretty happy with it because it works for me, will get a shot in a Raid/Dungeon and update soon.
    http://i.imgur.com/PTPeY.jpg