Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Here's an idea I'm playing with for tracking DOTs/Cooldowns/etc. in a relatively compact way. The Cast bar/icon section is Weak Auras.
    As I had asked about ticks display in a previous thread then I am very interested in just how you managed to get the ticks displayed as a counter on the icon.
    Would you have an export, or the custom trigger script you used to achieve that ?

Quote Originally Posted by TinyScout View Post

Cataclysm themed UI I've been tinkering on for a day or so. All the art is taken from the official Cata website. Probably not the most streamlined or optimized of UIs, but it's eye candy I'm looking forward to taking into Cataclysm.
    Can anybody tell me how to get this ui? best lookin ui ive ever seen :)

NOT DONE YET
    My edit of a ui i ones saw
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-13 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    As I had asked about ticks display in a previous thread then I am very interested in just how you managed to get the ticks displayed as a counter on the icon.
    Would you have an export, or the custom trigger script you used to achieve that ?
    I added the details to the video description: pastebin links to import strings. It's a pretty simple combination of a trigger that records haste when an aura is applied and a custom display text that calculates the number of ticks and remaining ticks based on the haste recorded when the dot was cast. It works well enough to prove the idea works but it's not exactly something I'd hold up as a shining example of spectacular lua skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendixs View Post

NOT DONE YET
    My edit of a ui i ones saw
    I actually kind of like this... minimalistic yet displays a lot.. What would this look like in 25/40 mans raids?

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    I actually kind of like this... minimalistic yet displays a lot.. What would this look like in 25/40 mans raids?
    25 man the same, just need to trun the raid frams down, have a profil for it
    40 not so sure.

poof

new uf's rockin an epic old school texture.

only workin on uf's atm.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-14 at 06:07 AM.

Feel free to comment/give tips on how I can improve my UI.

I hate the "range check" in the top left corner. I try to hide it, but it keeps showing up the next time I'm in combat.
    I want to permanently get rid of it.
    Last edited by Telys; 2011-09-16 at 09:06 PM.

http://i55.tinypic.com/fw22ig.jpg

Almost where I want it. I have't figured out a way to get rid of the Aura's on oufSlim and just them set very small. Capping, I can't get outlines to work on that. Phanxchat is fine, mostly, I just can't get the font sizing to work, thus the mismatched font, its the only one that isn't giant or so small I can't read it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    poof

only workin on uf's atm.
    Love the dark colors and actually prefer these UFs to earlier ones
    Last edited by Glittercide; 2011-09-14 at 02:23 PM.

First time posting my UI, opinions are welcome.

At rest :

In raid :
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-14 at 06:40 PM.

Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-14 at 06:39 PM.

Please rate please I work very hard on my raid frame look please rate fairly.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-14 at 06:47 PM.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post

Please rate please I work very hard on my raid frame look please rate fairly.
    soo... 4 druids 3 shaman? what kind of raid is that?... also.. nice job.. but you dont need to see it 3 times...

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    soo... 4 druids 3 shaman? what kind of raid is that?... also.. nice job.. but you dont need to see it 3 times...
    Some pug I left 1 minute later. See waht 3 times?
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    Here we go

<snip>
    I'm using something along those lines as well, but I do think yours look quite a bit better than mine. Would you be able to upload it by any chance? :3
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-14 at 08:09 PM.

Idle:

In combat:

Something I made recently I quite like it. Would love feedback though!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    Some pug I left 1 minute later. See waht 3 times?
    i think he is referring to you having multiple sets of raid frames active.

http://i.imgur.com/0rsOF.jpg

The big timers are just for "emergency" - pet dead, Nitro Boost fail, Dark Intent not up etc.
    The small timers which now overlap don't do when they show up (due to not tracking stuff for the same char - it's just "Test All Auras" .
    I would like to move the player and target percent up, so they would be like over the "Human 85" for target and at the same place mirrored for myself.

Feedback is very appreciated! (:

edit: Before someone points that out - most of the stuff is bound, I just click the big bar, buffs and stuff I rarely use. I just hide the hotkeys for the other bars.
    Last edited by TehFurbolg; 2011-09-15 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    poof

only workin on uf's atm.
    love the new uf's. and I remember that texture (or something similar) from hal's ui XD release imho.

Hey all. Here is my current UI. While not completely unique it is pretty much my own. Built primarily from Bartender4, KGPanels and SUF for my unit and raid frames.

While not nearly as minimalistic as some would like, you can see I am a little OCD when it comes to arranging everything at the bottom of my screen .

Idle

25 Man

Criticism and feedback is most welcome!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-09-15 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Criticism? THUMBNAILS!