Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    Here's a shot of mine updated since my last post here. It's pretty much as busy/cluttered as it can get.

Download available in my sig.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213(EU)
    Stream (updated, usually wow.) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

Is there a reason you have 2 columns of debuffs above your char Care?
    Or are it different categories?

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Is there a reason you have 2 columns of debuffs above your char Care?
    Or are it different categories?
    Different filters for different debuffs. Right side monitors all -atkspeed -atkdamage and armour debuffs, left side is for more personal debuffs such as mortal strike, rend, hamstring etc.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213(EU)
    Stream (updated, usually wow.) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    How come every single one of the worst UIs you will ever see has one addon in common: XPERL?

It's a shame, really. XPERL is pretty nice if you actually bother to configure it.

All of these terrible UIs featuring XPERL has to be the worst advertising for this addon.
    It's kinda like how every single pedophile on Dateline's How to Catch a Predator brings a six pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade to the kid's house with them.

Worst. Product placement. Ever.
    I'm going to dedicate a day to making a decent X-Perl UI just for you, Thunder. I'll post here and send part directly to you.

Last time I used X-Perl back in Wrath on a 14 inch screen

This is mine. It's almost a plain ElvUI, I just added some stuff that helps me press Arcane Blast harder. :3

http://puu.sh/6sPG
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Still need to sort a few of the UF borders, tooltips and I havent touched the minimap yet, but here it is:

In combat:

Out of combat:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I'm going to dedicate a day to making a decent X-Perl UI just for you, Thunder. I'll post here and send part directly to you.

That is actually pretty sexy. Could use some raid screenshots tho!

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jocasta View Post
    Still need to sort a few of the UF borders, tooltips and I havent touched the minimap yet, but here it is:

In combat:

Out of combat:
    2 things..
    1) what button facade are you using.. it is sexy.
    2) Consider getting a minimap addon to make it blend in more with the square theme you have running through your UI.. consider Chinchilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post

Is that x-perl?! How the hell did you make it so sexy?!?! ;o I've tried alot and never gotten it to look anything like that :c

Many thanks to Gamelol for the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    2 things..
    1) what button facade are you using.. it is sexy.
    2) Consider getting a minimap addon to make it blend in more with the square theme you have running through your UI.. consider Chinchilla.
    It's not actually a buttonfacade skin, but a whole icon pack (it's awesome): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html. And thanks for the advice about chinchilla, I've had a few people recomend it to me and I love it; I'll edit my screenshots to reflect that soon

Quote Originally Posted by jocasta View Post
    It's not actually a buttonfacade skin, but a whole icon pack (it's awesome): http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html. And thanks for the advice about chinchilla, I've had a few people recomend it to me and I love it; I'll edit my screenshots to reflect that soon
    Thanks a bunch, cant wait to see em.. and thx ima go download it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Maori View Post
    In combat:

Out of combat:
    Guessing this is a mod of RealUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    That is actually pretty sexy. Could use some raid screenshots tho![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 06:39 PM ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Whai View Post
    Is that x-perl?! How the hell did you make it so sexy?!?! ;o I've tried alot and never gotten it to look anything like that :c
    It is X-perl. Screenshot was way back in October last year. Its the only screenshot of the UI I had. If I remember right, I used X-perl, Kgpanels, prat, sexymap, tiptac, and buttonfacade. I used to love using texture skins and all that, though. So I probably spent a lot of time with Kgpanels to get it to look like that.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time on it, but this is what I got with like 10 minutes. Just too tired to really mess with it, and I got raid tomorrow with only one toon.... sooo don't want to raid with X-perl lol

RealUI 7

PS. Thanks for the edits, had just popped in myself to fix up the links
    Last edited by Nibelheim; 2011-10-11 at 05:34 AM.

wow that looks amazing. that really makes me want to rework my ui.

My Elvui

Fullscreen version: http://i52.tinypic.com/291gy9x.png
    Many hugs for Shyama for awesome sig!

I dont understand why people always devastate Tuk UI with ugly unitframes, spammy msbt, unskinned omen/recount/skada or anything else.
    Stormreage: Why do use Titanspanel? It does not fit into tuk ui in my eyes...also Tuk has several displays for gold, armor, memory usage...if anything is missing I'd recommand SLDT or something similar.

Somethin positive: Your unitframe setup is crazy, but I somehow like it, in the end you are getting used to everything and this arrangement doese make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I dont understand why people always devastate Tuk UI with ugly unitframes, spammy msbt, unskinned omen/recount/skada or anything else.
    Stormreage: Why do use Titanspanel? It does not fit into tuk ui in my eyes...also Tuk has several displays for gold, armor, memory usage...if anything is missing I'd recommand SLDT or something similar.

Somethin positive: Your unitframe setup is crazy, but I somehow like it, in the end you are getting used to everything and this arrangement doese make sense.
    When I was using Tuk, I used MSBT because Tuk's default font for floating combat text was terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I really like msbt what I was saying that I dislike spammy msbt, to be more precise I don't like it cluttered and flowting across the whole screen.
    That's not a Tuk UI only problem, but Tuk's idea was to build a clean, functional replacement for the default ui, displaying as much information as possible without reducing the beautiful sight of WoW
    Some people just don't realize the main ideas for tuk to build tuk ui.

PS.: If I'm wrong by any means correct me

My UI, just a Few tweaks, but nothing that much different from the normal UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-04 at 05:57 PM.