Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #5221
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sio why do you have this UI with a lot of potential and then fuck it up by having that oh so ugly default minimap?

    Haven't got around to it really, haha.

  2. #5222


    It's a modified RealUI.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-02-23 at 11:01 AM.

  3. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post


    Heavily influenced by Touchy's UI. I've fixed the default boss frame since recording this, still a work in progress though.
    Anyone know what font this is?

  4. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by AoBman05 View Post


    It's a modified RealUI.
    So many different fonts on elements that should be the same!

    (and different fonts in general)

  5. #5225
    Thought I'd share an update on the UI, I decided to change the design around a bit and use the kgpanel technique from Ishtara to make the borders.
    Also ripping off some of Ishtara's newest design, hope you don't mind me doing so <3

    Also, took up on Muncken's advise to try abload instead of imgur and the image quality seems a lot better, so thanks!
    As always, feel free to give constructive critisism for what can and/or could be done better

    -Speed






  6. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Thought I'd share an update on the UI, I decided to change the design around a bit and use the kgpanel technique from Ishtara to make the borders.
    Also ripping off some of Ishtara's newest design, hope you don't mind me doing so <3

    Also, took up on Muncken's advise to try abload instead of imgur and the image quality seems a lot better, so thanks!
    As always, feel free to give constructive critisism for what can and/or could be done better

    -Speed






    I simply love it!
    Wish I'd have it

  7. #5227
    The Patient OOMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kel'Thuzad
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    Anyone know what font this is?
    ConduitITC TT
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons. OQMM@kt-us.

  8. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Thought I'd share an update on the UI, I decided to change the design around a bit and use the kgpanel technique from Ishtara to make the borders.
    Also ripping off some of Ishtara's newest design, hope you don't mind me doing so <3

    Also, took up on Muncken's advise to try abload instead of imgur and the image quality seems a lot better, so thanks!
    As always, feel free to give constructive critisism for what can and/or could be done better

    -Speed





    What unitframes are you using? And what bar texture do you have on em?

  9. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    What unitframes are you using? And what bar texture do you have on em?
    The unitframes are stUF with HalS texture from Ishtara's Mediafile


    Edit


    Remembered that LFR has reset now, so I went for a quick run to display more of the UI as I've finally fixed all the panels :P
    I know the nameplates,DBM and the timers on the bars aren't the correct font, haven't gotten around to changing them yet :P
    (DBM skin is Quse's work, I "stole" it from his UI, hope you don't mind Quse )


    Morchok




    Yor'Sahj

    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-02-23 at 11:06 PM.

  10. #5230
    My UI on every char is the same. This is just my warrior in some DS 10 heroic pug, but you can basically see everything. The only thing is my Bigwigs timers are right inbetween my Unit frames even with the Classtimer bars on the left and right(between them).


  11. #5231
    My edited version of cohesioN's edit of Tukui.







    If you want to download it, check out my UI Guide in the signature.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-02-24 at 02:37 AM.

  12. #5232

  13. #5233
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Thought I'd share an update on the UI, I decided to change the design around a bit and use the kgpanel technique from Ishtara to make the borders.
    Also ripping off some of Ishtara's newest design, hope you don't mind me doing so <3

    Also, took up on Muncken's advise to try abload instead of imgur and the image quality seems a lot better, so thanks!
    As always, feel free to give constructive critisism for what can and/or could be done better



    -Speed





    Looks sweet mate, i think the border for the mana bar is abit thicker at top, if u can add the outlinemonochrome to the text under ur minimap and maybe tinydps, looks clean otherwise, what font are u using for ur chat ?

  14. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Looks sweet mate, i think the border for the mana bar is abit thicker at top, if u can add the outlinemonochrome to the text under ur minimap and maybe tinydps, looks clean otherwise, what font are u using for ur chat ?
    Yeah, you are right, the border is a bit thicker, I'll get that fixed. I would add outlinemonochrome to them, but they do not have the option like everything else, might be able to change it in the lua files, so I'll have a look at that.
    The chat font is Condensed_07 in Ishtara's mediafile, since they have been renamed or whatever I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's called "AvantGarde LT CondMedium"

  15. #5235
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    134
    Aha thanks about the font, shouldnt be that hard adding that to the lua ^^

  16. #5236
    This is my recently refined UI:

    Idle, Casting, PvE:


    Raid, Battleground:

  17. #5237
    Dreadlord The_Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Executus, US
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem View Post
    This is my recently refined UI:

    Idle, Casting, PvE:


    Raid, Battleground:
    is this a modified version of TukUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

  18. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    is this a modified version of TukUI?
    No, it doesn't belong to any pack. I have created it by myself, following my personal taste.

  19. #5239
    Field Marshal Dr3ded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem View Post
    This is my recently refined UI:

    Idle, Casting, PvE:


    Raid, Battleground:
    Very nice well done Reminds me of Bodas UI but (its not ) good job!

  20. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3ded View Post
    Very nice well done Reminds me of Bodas UI but (its not ) good job!
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •