Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ye of course... Sorry I just woke up
    Since they did mention alRaidCD looking just like alDamageMeter, and those cooldowns bearing quite a resemblence to the meters in the bottom right then that is what I assume it to be.
    alRaidCD.

  2. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    There seem to be some small errors in this.

    For example your healing meters border is thicker then the other 1px borders. Same for your reputation bar. And if you moved your water shield bars a pixel lower you would get rid of the ugly 2 px frame between them and your UF too. Also, why not make it as big as your mana bar? Your boss frame seems a bit randomly placed since it isn't really aligned to anything.
    Your debuffs also seem a bit unreliable to use in the middle of a fight, though I guess that's personal preference. Oh and what's that ToT or Focus frame doing there?

    But all in all you're getting there quite well.

    Oh, your target buffs or whatever, it is is a pixel to far to the right.
    Some great feedback right here, thank you

    I realised the debuff posistion was very awkward, so I've moved it to show right above the player unitframe, should give a much more clear view over current debuffs without cluttering the screen.
    I've noticed some of the border differences and working on getting them fixed also had plans for making the Pointbars smaller as well.
    You are right, the boss bar is kind of randomly placed, thinking I might align it with Target and ToT and make it grow upwards.

    @Muncken. Yeah, I've managed to make an outlinemonochrome dropdown bar, but can't seem to find the option for shadowoffset in any of the acb lua files, which really bugs me :P So if you had the code line for it, that would be great! ( so bad at lua) :P

  3. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    @Muncken. Yeah, I've managed to make an outlinemonochrome dropdown bar, but can't seem to find the option for shadowoffset in any of the acb lua files, which really bugs me :P So if you had the code line for it, that would be great! ( so bad at lua) :P
    You have to add the shadow stuff yourself (core.lua in the AzCastBar folder):

    bar.name:SetFont(barCfg.nameFontFace,barCfg.nameFontSize,barCfg.nameFontFlags);
    bar.name:SetShadowOffset(0,0)
    bar.time:SetFont(barCfg.timeFontFace,barCfg.timeFontSize,barCfg.timeFontFlags);
    bar.time:SetShadowOffset(0,0)
    Is what my cast bar code looked like when I used it.

    Also, still wondering if you had the latest version of the boss mod skins! I've been using DBM all day for pvp timers and I don't have the "un-skinning" issue. Get the newest download!

  4. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    You have to add the shadow stuff yourself (core.lua in the AzCastBar folder):


    Is what my cast bar code looked like when I used it.

    Also, still wondering if you had the latest version of the boss mod skins! I've been using DBM all day for pvp timers and I don't have the "un-skinning" issue. Get the newest download!
    Do you mind sharing the Outline monochrome Code from Az castbar plss

  5. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Do you mind sharing the Outline monochrome Code from Az castbar plss
    In the AzCastBarOptions folder and Options.lua;

    search/find "outline", I added or changed one of the existing outline options to this:
    local DROPDOWN_FONT_FLAGS = { ["|cffffa0a0None"] = "", ["Outline"] = "OUTLINE", ["Monochrome"] = "OUTLINEMONOCHROME" };
    You could search for "THICK" in that same file, I think I just changed the "THICKOUTLINE" entries to "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE" since I was definitely not ever going to use a thick outline.

  6. #5306
    Can anyone post an updated/custom elvui image?

  7. #5307
    Works perfectly TY <3 Now i just need to get SBF show Monochrome Outlined font and my Ui is sorted But that will be weird since it has diferent coding

  8. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Also, still wondering if you had the latest version of the boss mod skins! I've been using DBM all day for pvp timers and I don't have the "un-skinning" issue. Get the newest download!

    Sorry I meant to answer that... I'm not actually sure, but I downloaded the new package yesterday, but haven't had time to test it just yet, I'll check later today!


    Edit

    Think I've managed to fix most of the small error gaps now.

    Made the pointdisplay smaller and left a small gap between it and the UF
    The 2px borders for rep/xp bar and tinydps
    Targetbuff properly aligned (noticed now that I got 1 buff too many :P)
    DBM skin correctly skinned (thanks Quse)
    Azcastbar shadowoffset fixed (thanks again Quse for the code)


    Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-03-03 at 08:25 PM.

  9. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Sorry I meant to answer that... I'm not actually sure, but I downloaded the new package yesterday, but haven't had time to test it just yet, I'll check later today!


    Edit

    Think I've managed to fix most of the small error gaps now.

    Made the pointdisplay smaller and left a small gap between it and the UF
    The 2px borders for rep/xp bar and tinydps
    Targetbuff properly aligned (noticed now that I got 1 buff too many :P)
    DBM skin correctly skinned (thanks Quse)
    Azcastbar shadowoffset fixed (thanks again Quse for the code)


    Nice UI. Think I am going to try something similar. What action bar mod do you use?
    Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-03-04 at 01:38 AM.

  10. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Nice UI. Think I am going to try something similar. What action bar mod do you use?
    Thanks. I'm using Dominos skinned with Buttonfacade: SimpleSquare which I got from IshtaraUI

  11. #5311
    Grunt
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    12
    Heya guys, before I went to bed I found a really sleek UI in here, but I can't remember the name of the poster so I can't PM him concerning the Unit frames he used for his UI. Below is the picture that I saved though:

    i.imgur.com/syPJC.jpg. (can't post direct links due to post count)

    Would anyone happen to know what the name of the Unitframe addon was? Thanks in advance! Will post a UI once I sort mine out.

  12. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by Focusstarved View Post
    Heya guys, before I went to bed I found a really sleek UI in here, but I can't remember the name of the poster so I can't PM him concerning the Unit frames he used for his UI. Below is the picture that I saved though:

    i.imgur.com/syPJC.jpg. (can't post direct links due to post count)

    Would anyone happen to know what the name of the Unitframe addon was? Thanks in advance! Will post a UI once I sort mine out.
    That looks very much like oUF Hank

  13. #5313

  14. #5314
    Dreadlord Aronaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    784
    Here's my new one

  15. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by drglenn View Post
    I only stole Hal's textures. The rest I had to do from scratch, because most of the addons he included in the original UI were very outdated by the end of TBC / early beginning of WotLK. I doubt he would have anything against me using his textures, in a remake dedicated to his original UI .
    He would still get full credit for the original layout.

    Party power-bars and raid frames added, Hal style:
    Are the four bars under you and your target your party? If so, I like this idea a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

  16. #5316
    The Patient drglenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Are the four bars under you and your target your party? If so, I like this idea a lot.
    Yup, they sure are .

  17. #5317
    My latest UI. Heavly inspiried by Speedtrax's UI, which seems to be based on some Led++(?) UI. Still a work in progress. It is intended for high level raiding and PvP. Not 100% sure if I like the cooldown progress bars under my player frame. Will probably use icons instead. Still have to fix left raid menu, minimap icon, error and combat text. Any feedback is appreciated.

    Idle:


    Combat:
    Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-03-05 at 01:13 AM.

  18. #5318
    Thats mine atm, idle

    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-03-05 at 08:15 AM.

  19. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Here's my new one
    I would love to get a hold of this o_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

  20. #5320
    Mechagnome Rec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Focusstarved View Post
    Heya guys, before I went to bed I found a really sleek UI in here, but I can't remember the name of the poster so I can't PM him concerning the Unit frames he used for his UI. Below is the picture that I saved though:

    i.imgur.com/syPJC.jpg. (can't post direct links due to post count)

    Would anyone happen to know what the name of the Unitframe addon was? Thanks in advance! Will post a UI once I sort mine out.
    You can always send Iterirn a tell, his name was on the screenshot. : P

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Iterirn/simple

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •