Thread: Post Your UI

Latest build of Iter UI that I'm working on
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-27 at 07:13 PM.

Are you playing on a iPhone? <.<

Nevermind, all the UIs look good!!! GO TEAM VENTURE!
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

Game master's advise to my low FPS / people run in place and then speed run / people start fight and almost die when I'm freezed into happy idling -problems was to delete all addons... again. So I went berserk and started without anything. I sat my toon to busiest spot on SW to see if people started to run in place/freeze. Then one-by-one I selected addons that seemed to work. Power auras & titan panel needed to go. Thanks for people that gave addon suggestions here.

Testing on 5-man:

Finding good buff&defuff addon was the hardest part. Tested; WeakAuras, TellMeWhen, ClassTimer, etc. Either they dropped my fps or configuration for harmony uptime was too hard/unclear (harmony = buff from mastery that should always be active). Now I'm using ForteXorcist and it seems to work nicely. I just needed to remove some tags so it would not track too many things (aka things that I can see from healing frames). I just need to get used to see what spells I can not use, instead on seeing what is available like I had in PowerAuras.

@Pakkpekatt, I tested healbot and vuhdo on FL environment. I needed to add some traccings to Healbot (Baleroc shards, etc). Vuhdo seems to have everything ready. I'm currently using vuhdo.
    Last edited by Iryne; 2011-10-28 at 03:08 PM.

My new UI that I just built from scratch.
    Not quite finished yet though.

http://i41.tinypic.com/97poo6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    My new UI that I just built from scratch.
    Not quite finished yet though.

http://i41.tinypic.com/97poo6.jpg
    What are you using to get that border around your buttons, and what skin are you using for your buttons?

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

been using this for quite a while, use needtoknow and powerauras to track diseases, trinkets, procs when in combat
    Last edited by baddymcbadderson; 2011-10-28 at 04:29 PM. Reason: fix thumbnail

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9313979/Scre...511_015551.jpg

Current UI, Self edited Tukui.

Gonna be redoing the raid frames as im not too happy with them, especially with the upcoming 25 mans in LFR.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-28 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Thumbnail it

Quote Originally Posted by jaz` View Post
    I love this. I know you've mentioned before that it can be a pain to upload a UI and have people complain about things not working correctly, but I would LOVE to use what you've put together. I think it's so clean and so well put together, job well done. <3
    Yeah I keep thinking about it, perhaps after the next patch comes out I may post it. I don't like having to upload every time TukUI updates or whatever, I'd prefer to just do it once per patch.

Mine has not changed layout wise in eons.

Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1920x1080.html

Quote Originally Posted by xsynisterx View Post

Gonna be redoing the raid frames as im not too happy with them, especially with the upcoming 25 mans in LFR.
    I use ElvUI over tukUI, did you edit those unitframes? If so awesome job. They look great with the mana/energy bar inside rather than out.

My UI for Prot Warrior

My UI:
    Idle:

In Combat:

SuF
    Chinchilla Minimap
    Power Auras
    Prat
    Phanx Aura Frames
    Bartender
    Masque with Caith Skin
    KG Panels
    Font Used is Accidental Presidancy
    Recount
    Omen
    eAlign
    ReadyCheckAnnouncer
    SimpleRaidTargetIcons
    SLDText
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-29 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xsynisterx View Post

I love it, one of the best edits of Tukui I have seen. Have you considered uploading it?

Quote Originally Posted by baddymcbadderson View Post

been using this for quite a while, use needtoknow and powerauras to track diseases, trinkets, procs when in combat
    Wow that UI looks really nice? Could you list your used AddOns please?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I use ElvUI over tukUI, did you edit those unitframes? If so awesome job. They look great with the mana/energy bar inside rather than out.
    Yeah the unitframes were coded by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizofrenic View Post
    I love it, one of the best edits of Tukui I have seen. Have you considered uploading it?
    i may do, but ill be waiting for 4.3 before i do, save a massive update in a few weeks time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Another UI and i am finally pleased

Raid ->

Idle ->
    Been looking all pages, and this is one of the best UI i've seen. Wish i could download it =(

Quote Originally Posted by baddymcbadderson View Post

This is awesome! Do you have an in-combat shot?

Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    still waiting for Kaytemoss UI
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my UI for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share

Best watched in fullscreen and 1080p.
    ◘◘ Author of MiirGui Texture Pack - [Core] [Blue] [Grey] ◘◘