Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Another UI and i am finally pleased

Raid ->

Idle ->
    Been looking all pages, and this is one of the best UI i've seen. Wish i could download it =(

Quote Originally Posted by baddymcbadderson View Post

been using this for quite a while, use needtoknow and powerauras to track diseases, trinkets, procs when in combat
    This is awesome! Do you have an in-combat shot?

Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    still waiting for Kaytemoss UI
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my UI for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share

Best watched in fullscreen and 1080p.
    ◘◘ Author of MiirGui Texture Pack ◘◘

Changed mine around but not set in stone on the raid frames yet.

also on an alt:

Edit - decided to change the raid frames.

Last edited by Inval1d; 2011-10-30 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post

http://i41.tinypic.com/ofu2v5.jpg

also on an alt:

http://i42.tinypic.com/11vsd3q.jpg

Edit - decided to change the raid frames. http://tinypic.com/r/34o90e8/5
    This is a really solid UI, imo. Would be interesting to see how it would work for healers. Got any incombat shots?

can someone give me an intelligent answer as to why healbot is so frowned upon at high end raiding?

I have always seen so much QQ about only noobs using healbot blah blah blah but never any intelligent reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    This is a really solid UI, imo. Would be interesting to see how it would work for healers. Got any incombat shots?
    I'll be raiding tonight, so I'll be sure to make some and put one up.

I'll be raiding tonight, so I'll be sure to make some and put one up.
    Hey bro, nice UI. Would you be able to upload the compilation to WoWInterface or something with a working reflux profile maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Hey bro, nice UI. Would you be able to upload the compilation to WoWInterface or something with a working reflux profile maybe?
    I still need to make some minor adjustments then it'll be ready to upload. Not used reflux before so I'll have to look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    Out of Combat:

Casting:

In Combat most CD's:
    Hi, I do really love your Ui Me as fellow paladin tank would love to give it a shot. Mind for uploading it?

It's an old stigma from back in vanilla days when the API was a lot more open and you could do some automated stuff that you can't do anymore.
    Otherwise it's a very decent healing addon. It doesn't have some of the more advanced features of vuhdo and grid like clustering and aoe healing prediction, arrows, absorbs and so on, and the biggest gripe I have about it is its very poor HoT management (imho obviously. Not everyone will agree I'm sure). The fact it doesn't allow set positions for hots, and greater customization in terms of how to present both hots and their timers, is the greatest minus for me.
    But in terms of capabilities, it will offer all the basic healing info and is probably more user friendly than vuhdo and grid.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2011-10-30 at 07:07 PM.

also on an alt:

What unit frames?

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    What unit frames?
    oUF_NIN

That's the one.

The threat frames are a little bit out of place in this screenshot, but I have them fixed now.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-30 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by azreale View Post
    can someone give me an intelligent answer as to why healbot is so frowned upon at high end raiding?

I have always seen so much QQ about only noobs using healbot blah blah blah but never any intelligent reasoning.
    When Blizzard names a boss after your addon because of how difficult it is to heal through the boss fight, your addon gains something of a negative stigma. Loatheb is an anagram of Healbot, and is named specifically because of how prevalent the addon was in raiding when Naxx40 was developed.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

snip

also on an alt:

snip

snip
    looks like a pretty well modded MonoUI. I like how you've cleaned it up a little bit, well done.
    Last edited by bonesoaked; 2011-10-30 at 10:55 PM.
    toksiitoksibaddiessignatures

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share
    I'm more interested in your UI for the layout more than anything so i dont care if something isnt working. If i could get my hands on it il heavily modify it for my own need. As for suggestions i really dunno... a map would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by jaz` View Post
    looks like a pretty well modded MonoUI. I like how you've cleaned it up a little bit, well done.
    Thanks. I did indeed start out with MonoUI and have come to replace/mod it rather heavily, I've kept the panels though as they are great.