Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #5401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Another UI and i am finally pleased

    Raid ->


    Idle ->
    Been looking all pages, and this is one of the best UI i've seen. Wish i could download it =(

  2. #5402
    Quote Originally Posted by baddymcbadderson View Post


    been using this for quite a while, use needtoknow and powerauras to track diseases, trinkets, procs when in combat
    This is awesome! Do you have an in-combat shot?

  3. #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by pokafied View Post
    still waiting for Kaytemoss UI
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

    If you have any suggestions on how to modify my UI for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share

  4. #5404


    Best watched in fullscreen and 1080p.
    ◘◘ Author of MiirGui Texture Pack ◘◘

  5. #5405
    Changed mine around but not set in stone on the raid frames yet.



    also on an alt:



    Edit - decided to change the raid frames.

    Last edited by Inval1d; 2011-10-30 at 06:22 PM.

  6. #5406
    Stood in the Fire alextg94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Changed mine around but not set in stone on the raid frames yet.

    http://i41.tinypic.com/ofu2v5.jpg

    also on an alt:

    http://i42.tinypic.com/11vsd3q.jpg

    Edit - decided to change the raid frames. http://tinypic.com/r/34o90e8/5
    This is a really solid UI, imo. Would be interesting to see how it would work for healers. Got any incombat shots?

  7. #5407
    can someone give me an intelligent answer as to why healbot is so frowned upon at high end raiding?

    I have always seen so much QQ about only noobs using healbot blah blah blah but never any intelligent reasoning.

  8. #5408
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    This is a really solid UI, imo. Would be interesting to see how it would work for healers. Got any incombat shots?
    I'll be raiding tonight, so I'll be sure to make some and put one up.

  9. #5409
    Stood in the Fire Xenlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    I'll be raiding tonight, so I'll be sure to make some and put one up.
    Hey bro, nice UI. Would you be able to upload the compilation to WoWInterface or something with a working reflux profile maybe?

  10. #5410
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Hey bro, nice UI. Would you be able to upload the compilation to WoWInterface or something with a working reflux profile maybe?
    I still need to make some minor adjustments then it'll be ready to upload. Not used reflux before so I'll have to look into that.

  11. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    Out of Combat:


    Casting:


    In Combat most CD's:
    Hi, I do really love your Ui Me as fellow paladin tank would love to give it a shot. Mind for uploading it?

  12. #5412
    It's an old stigma from back in vanilla days when the API was a lot more open and you could do some automated stuff that you can't do anymore.
    Otherwise it's a very decent healing addon. It doesn't have some of the more advanced features of vuhdo and grid like clustering and aoe healing prediction, arrows, absorbs and so on, and the biggest gripe I have about it is its very poor HoT management (imho obviously. Not everyone will agree I'm sure). The fact it doesn't allow set positions for hots, and greater customization in terms of how to present both hots and their timers, is the greatest minus for me.
    But in terms of capabilities, it will offer all the basic healing info and is probably more user friendly than vuhdo and grid.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2011-10-30 at 07:07 PM.

  13. #5413
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Changed mine around but not set in stone on the raid frames yet.



    also on an alt:



    Edit - decided to change the raid frames.

    What unit frames?

    When a wild forum troll appears

  14. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    What unit frames?
    oUF_NIN

    That's the one.

  15. #5415
    The threat frames are a little bit out of place in this screenshot, but I have them fixed now.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2011-10-30 at 07:43 PM.

  16. #5416
    Scarab Lord Taryble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,038
    Quote Originally Posted by azreale View Post
    can someone give me an intelligent answer as to why healbot is so frowned upon at high end raiding?

    I have always seen so much QQ about only noobs using healbot blah blah blah but never any intelligent reasoning.
    When Blizzard names a boss after your addon because of how difficult it is to heal through the boss fight, your addon gains something of a negative stigma. Loatheb is an anagram of Healbot, and is named specifically because of how prevalent the addon was in raiding when Naxx40 was developed.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

  17. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Changed mine around but not set in stone on the raid frames yet.

    snip

    also on an alt:

    snip

    Edit - decided to change the raid frames.

    snip
    looks like a pretty well modded MonoUI. I like how you've cleaned it up a little bit, well done.
    Last edited by bonesoaked; 2011-10-30 at 10:55 PM.
    toksiitoksibaddiessignatures

  18. #5418

  19. #5419
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

    If you have any suggestions on how to modify my for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share
    I'm more interested in your UI for the layout more than anything so i dont care if something isnt working. If i could get my hands on it il heavily modify it for my own need. As for suggestions i really dunno... a map would be nice

  20. #5420
    Quote Originally Posted by jaz` View Post
    looks like a pretty well modded MonoUI. I like how you've cleaned it up a little bit, well done.
    Thanks. I did indeed start out with MonoUI and have come to replace/mod it rather heavily, I've kept the panels though as they are great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •