Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think changing the size is possible.
    That floating combat text is made pretty innaccessible, and as far as I am aware changing the font is the only modification we can do outside of the limited ones offered in the default UI.
    Which is a major pity because of the functionality of placing numbers above the heads of the effected targets is something blizzard made available only to the default UI, and therefore only available to their own rather limited version.
    There is one way to change the default combat text damage number size and that is by editing the font itself in a program like highlogic-fontcreator and thus altering the size of the number and letters themselves. I'm using that method myself, i think i cut down the size by ~50%.
    The damage font should be "Fonts\\skurri.ttf - Skurri, used by default for incoming damage/parry/miss/etc indicators on the Player and Pet frames".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    [CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE]

I used a solid background color so you would see nothing but the UI.

I was in a 5 man dungeon and you can see the unit frames in the top left. As hunter, I do not need to have them front and center, so I keep them small off to the side. The player frame is showing with the pet bar directly below it. You can see the target frame and then the target of target frame to the right of it.

I have my focus/energy bar right above my main action bar in the center. I also have 4 colorful bars below my main action bar, that is the addon NeedToKnow and I use it to track my dot's and cd's.
    What unitframes and bar texture/font are you using? Cheers!

I am using a font I found on some website, I can upload it to you, but it has some MAJOR drawbacks. It doesn't show stuff like percentage signs or symbols which can be difficult when making macros...it's actually the reason I got the font though. It has made for more clear unit frames.

I use Shadow Unit Frames with a custom texture/background I made in Photoshop.

Any one know what the name of this UI is called... here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyBA...layer_embedded

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YUMP View Post
    Any one know what the name of this UI is called... here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyBA...layer_embedded
    Looks like a custom made UI. I could be wrong though. Should not be too difficult to put together with a few mods. KG Panels / bartender / dmg meter / pitbull?

Best Picture I could get with target cast, my cast, debuffs, and buffs all at the same time.

Last edited by refire; 2011-12-28 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Best Picture I could get with target cast, my cast, debuffs, and buffs all at the same time.

Is this kripp?

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Is this kripp?
    Kripps UI but not Kripp
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Is this kripp?
    I used kripp's UI through most of wrath but watching 5 icd's and having NTK buff bars for 13 buffs and six cooldowns was just to much so I made this one from scratch. As you can obviously see I couldn't adjust to new positioning of player and target bars but I added a focus frame, made my pet bar less important, showed all buffs rather than having to be targeting myself to see them, decreased the width by moving the focus and target of target frames in, changed to grid rather than SuF raid frames because it was just a lot easier to configure debuffs for and am using NTK only for ICD's and switched to forte for everything else. All the bars in NTK being independent was just a huge pain when I was tracking thirteen things. Also obviously changed fonts and colors of everything.

Plus only two updates in over a year to his package didn't help either.
    Last edited by refire; 2011-12-28 at 08:50 PM.

Deleted
    Out of combat:

In combat:

Suf Unitframes
    Bpt
    Dbm
    Dominos action bars
    Recount
    Needtoknow
    Chinchilla Minimap
    quartz (its not there WUT deam me not casting xD should be between Target Frame and Action bar)
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-31 at 01:39 AM.

Deleted
    I used kripp's UI through most of wrath but watching 5 icd's and having NTK buff bars for 13 buffs and six cooldowns was just to much so I made this one from scratch. As you can obviously see I couldn't adjust to new positioning of player and target bars but I added a focus frame, made my pet bar less important, showed all buffs rather than having to be targeting myself to see them, decreased the width by moving the focus and target of target frames in, changed to grid rather than SuF raid frames because it was just a lot easier to configure debuffs for and am using NTK only for ICD's and switched to forte for everything else. All the bars in NTK being independent was just a huge pain when I was tracking thirteen things. Also obviously changed fonts and colors of everything.

Plus only two updates in over a year to his package didn't help either.
    How did you fix Fortexorcist to look like that with both buffs and debuffs, or am i just being retarded, cant remember how it looks like un-configed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit late, but you can most definitely change combat text size.

An useful example of making the font smaller:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-TinyFont.html

Currently using that font, which works out perfectly for me, even though WoW is only on one of my screens, just to have the numbers be small enough for me to see wtf is going on. lol.

But changing the scale of the font is the only workaround I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    How did you fix Fortexorcist to look like that with both buffs and debuffs, or am i just being retarded, cant remember how it looks like un-configed.
    You have to configure for no padding and then go to advanced -->spell timer--> override color. No padding takes away the spacing between buffs/debuffs the other thing obviously sets the color the same.

Deleted
    You have to configure for no padding and then go to advanced -->spell timer--> override color. No padding takes away the spacing between buffs/debuffs the other thing obviously sets the color the same.
    Ohh ok, ye i taught it was something like that, cheers.

Deleted
    This is my current one. Elvui adapted to my needs.

Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-31 at 01:45 AM.

Out of combat:

In combat:
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-31 at 01:41 AM.

Deleted

=]

can anyone please tell me the addons in this screenshot? thank you very much
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-31 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olgerkhan View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Gmi9B.jpg

can anyone please tell me the addons in this screenshot? thank you very much
    Bulk of UI - LUI
    Boss Mod - Likely Deadly Boss Mods
    Unitframes - Shadowed Unit Frames - most likely
    Damage Meter - Recount/Skada
    Threat Meter - Omen - Most likely
    Points indicator above player frame (not familliar with priests) - NugComboBar
    Raid Frame - Vuhdo
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-12-31 at 01:43 AM.

Actually having a look through the addons in that compilation, then I would say that is exactly what is being used.

Here's mine on my holy priest.

Idle:
    http://i.imgur.com/G9zU9.jpg

Casting:
    http://i.imgur.com/dTMrR.jpg

Cast bar in the middle of the screen is the target's cast bar. Probably not the greatest UI, though.