Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    Remake of Touchymcfeel's UI, fit after my liking, so in other words I took his layout and shit all over.
    That is exactly what I hoped people would do when I posted the details:

I have opinions on what makes a good UI but I'm not going to argue them with anybody that doesn't already agree with me. I'm always flattered when people look at my UI and take inspiration or say "that's not bad, but I can do better". The more people who run with concepts I think are valuable: the more people I'll be able to steal from when I make changes to my UI in the future.

Good work so far.
    A new UI series for 5.2Steal my old UILearn about WeakAuras • Nobody to raid with right now so no PVE videos.

Widescreen UI using STUF:
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-14 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedexkilla View Post
    @ Taumma how did you get the the dark background for vuhdo?
    I followed Touchy's guide to it really, I created a new bouquet and set the background to the same color/opacity of the rest of my backgrounds. I really reccomend watching his video for vuhdo though, made it a lot easier setting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

I have opinions on what makes a good UI but I'm not going to argue them with anybody that doesn't already agree with me. I'm always flattered when people look at my UI and take inspiration or say "that's not bad, but I can do better". The more people who run with concepts I think are valuable: the more people I'll be able to steal from when I make changes to my UI in the future.

Good work so far.
    Thanks, appreciate the guides!

Quote Originally Posted by Sitadel View Post
    That just looks, annoying really =/

OT:

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/WLkJLm.jpg[/i mg]¨

Took the time to properly set up power bars for my paladins/warlock, the icons are of course adjusted by class.

And to further answer your question ErayoEU, now that I am not half asleep, I feel that it fits me better personaly to have the buffs and debuffs of the target display above my target as I find it easier to "locate" them and more informational for me. Plus the fact that I loathe Forte's dot tracker :x
    Any reason to why the soul shards are not in between player and target UF's?

Ahh okey.

Either I'm blind or you don't have a pet UF?

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    I miss playing around with interfaces.
    It's probably the only reason I play wow occasionally, well, it is. :P I always miss designing and creating UIs when I'm not playing WoW so I like to log in every now and then to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    So I had surgery this week. Instead of resting or updating VxtUI, I decided to mess around with a pretty simple UI layout. Took alot of influence from some of Care's UI's from his imgur gallery and used some of Quse's addons. It might be the super strong pain meds I'm on, but I like it.
    Nice to see you getting some inspiration! Looks good, I'd personally hide some action bars but that's up to you.

Hopefully be posting a bit more soon. Just moved in with my girlfriend and I don't even have a desk right now. ):
    Last edited by carebear; 2012-07-14 at 04:36 PM.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

OK cleaned it up a bit after my last post and changed the unit frames:

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

Good work so far.
    I also liked it a lot. I spent 5-10hours following guides of Touchy and made a very similar interface for my likes. Good job so far Taumma.

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    OK cleaned it up a bit after my last post and changed the unit frames:

Much better. You don't NEED anything fancy, but seeing how you consolidated and moved alot of important elements to a central focal point under your character model should make aspects of the game much more efficient and "easier".

Thanks to the suggestions I got from my last post I changed a bit my UI, now it looks like this:
    Idle

Raid
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-15 at 12:48 PM.

Here is my DKs UI

Idle (with poweraura): http://i.imgur.com/wEdrh.jpg

Combat: http://i.imgur.com/A8P2Z.jpg

Feedback and comments welcome!

My Hunter's UI in combat. (early cata)

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-15 at 05:55 PM.

mainly my succession of making threatplates thinner and some under the bonnet stuff

AddOn Author of: SpellNotReadyYet, Rune of Powa

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    Idle

Infight

Loot-rolls
    Can you give a list of all the addons you're using? That would be awesome as I'd like to copy your UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Here is my DKs UI

Idle (with poweraura): http://i.imgur.com/wEdrh.jpg

Combat: http://i.imgur.com/A8P2Z.jpg

Feedback and comments welcome!
    rofl @ LFR chat

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    Can you give a list of all the addons you're using? That would be awesome as I'd like to copy your UI.
    Pitbull4
    Simple3dPortrait
    Dominos width modded Svelte Skin
    Chinchilla
    kgpanels
    acb castbar with aura plugin and lootroll plugin
    coolline
    ◘◘ Author of MiirGui Texture Pack ◘◘

Quote Originally Posted by chubtohd View Post
    rofl @ LFR chat
    lolololol i just went in for the pics

So I decided to take my Care-influenced UI and mix it with Texty's Ui from WAAAAAAY back in Wrath. I used TextyUI back then before I started making my own. I also decided to make my kgPanels resemble Aurora since I use that as well. Ill post a pic of Texty's UI for reference. I think I was able to merge the Care and Texty styles together rather well.

My UI:

Texty's UI (old):