Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #6021

  2. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    Um :P

    All i can suggest is CLEAN IT UP, too much clutter where its not needed :< such as removing party frames whilst in raid group, making font smaller on your scroll text, smaller skada etc etc so many things yuck about that ui:P

    And for the arrow pointing to your dps in that fight, gj u can do 45k in a standstill zerg, wonder how u perform in fights where u need to see stuff on floor and dodge it o_o
    No worries he plays a rogue, no need to worry about skill there.

    On subject. How can you play like that? 2 Damage texts, one covers your targets health and your own. Kinda looks like out of the box Xpearl....
    At least he has fading light timer set on top of his combo points cause thats the only way He'd prob notice....
    Emaias

    You guys QQ about how bad Blizz's Development team is... DO you have ANY idea how hard it is to kill Brock's Onyx with a Pikachu?! Yeah GG Nintendo

  3. #6023
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Some shots from before Blizz broke the Beta:
    Regen:
    http://i.imgur.com/SqlxT.jpg
    Noncombat:
    http://i.imgur.com/CkRMN.jpg
    Combat:
    http://i.imgur.com/TU5sX.jpg
    Impressive. I like this a lot.

    Well here is mine, i gave uo with Stuf. I wanted to throw my computer threw a window to be totally honest. But here is 1.0 of my macbook Ui. Still need a minimap


    When a wild forum troll appears

  4. #6024
    I'd go with iMinimap or Ryv's Minimap patch(need to have dMinimap 3 installed). Simple, thin border minimaps with a simplistic look.

  5. #6025
    Combat:

    Idle:




    I still feel like my pet bar is just kind of floating and homeless :S
    It's still a definite WiP, and Im debating swapping from SuF to Stuf, as well as trying to work a damage meter in (I'll include one with raid frames once I get it figured out). I want to cut bars out (3 visible) but Im a little ocd about having bars with buttons that are bound and regularly used be visible, Im also debating whether or not I should just wait until MoP to set up aura's and such, due to the fact I know bar use is going to go down considerably >.<
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-21 at 03:25 PM.

  6. #6026
    Homebrew and evolved over the years:



    Ignore the bossmod bars, they are a bit in the way atm.
    Also I still need to remove the Blizzard boss health frame as Deus Vox already has one.
    Think I'll change the CompactRaid colours a bit as well to fit in a bit better.

    Main aim though is that everything you need to know is close to your character so you can keep an aye on whats happening in the game world. Example: player debuffs and target buffs are shown right above the unit frame so you don't have to keep looking towards the upper right edge of the screen.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-21 at 03:26 PM.

  7. #6027
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-21 at 03:26 PM.

  8. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Some shots from before Blizz broke the Beta:
    Regen:
    http://i.imgur.com/SqlxT.jpg
    Noncombat:
    http://i.imgur.com/CkRMN.jpg
    Combat:
    http://i.imgur.com/TU5sX.jpg
    Once you get your pixel font sizing sorted out this will look really, really sharp.

    Also (re: previous discussion), I can't deal with a minimap addon that shows the default difficulty flags; therefore, steal my version of Wanderlust and un-comment the mail/junk as you see fit. I have it updated for MoP also, I've just been too busy to upload it to WoWI as a patch =/

    Really can't stand how ugly that difficulty flag is; it was a dealbreaker for a minimap addon until I learned how to create it myself.
    Last edited by Quse; 2012-07-21 at 10:37 AM.

  9. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post


    I miss playing around with interfaces.
    Really nice one
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

  10. #6030
    I've played too much GW 2. Mixed my old UI with some elements of Butger and so.

    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...212_012324.jpg
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-07-21 at 11:24 PM.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  11. #6031
    Anyone suggest a good hunter UI setup?

  12. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Once you get your pixel font sizing sorted out this will look really, really sharp.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. If it's the spacing between the chat lines, I think I've fixed those. I've also tried making space for the font on my unit frames. unfortunately I haven't been able to get on the beta for the last couple of patches(Error #0) to confirm the fixes.

  13. #6033
    Stood in the Fire alextg94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoopeh View Post
    Homebrew and evolved over the years:



    Ignore the bossmod bars, they are a bit in the way atm.
    Also I still need to remove the Blizzard boss health frame as Deus Vox already has one.
    Think I'll change the CompactRaid colours a bit as well to fit in a bit better.

    Main aim though is that everything you need to know is close to your character so you can keep an aye on whats happening in the game world. Example: player debuffs and target buffs are shown right above the unit frame so you don't have to keep looking towards the upper right edge of the screen.
    Ya... ok... upload this PLEASE.. this one looks like a keeper.. please can you send me a zip file or put it on wowinterface?... it would be a smashing success for DK tanks... also, what do those flags do above your raid frames and what do those green and red bars mean? Do you have a scarlet fever tracker? Do you have powerauras for your cooldowns ect.... Just some suggestions from one tank to the next!

  14. #6034
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Ya... ok... upload this PLEASE.. this one looks like a keeper.. please can you send me a zip file or put it on wowinterface?... it would be a smashing success for DK tanks... also, what do those flags do above your raid frames and what do those green and red bars mean? Do you have a scarlet fever tracker? Do you have powerauras for your cooldowns ect.... Just some suggestions from one tank to the next!
    The flags are the big raid markers you can drop on the ground. Green/red bars is BloodShieldTracker, which every Blood DK should have. Blizzard's default tracking for blood shield/death strike is piss poor.

  15. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Ya... ok... upload this PLEASE.. this one looks like a keeper.. please can you send me a zip file or put it on wowinterface?... it would be a smashing success for DK tanks... also, what do those flags do above your raid frames and what do those green and red bars mean? Do you have a scarlet fever tracker? Do you have powerauras for your cooldowns ect.... Just some suggestions from one tank to the next!
    Thanks dude

    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    The flags are the big raid markers you can drop on the ground. Green/red bars is BloodShieldTracker, which every Blood DK should have. Blizzard's default tracking for blood shield/death strike is piss poor.
    Aye, the raid frames are CompactRaid which has easy access to world markers and target markers (although I set target markers to F1-F8 for marking while tanking) and Blood Shield tracker is unmissable in timing BS stacking

    Scarlet fever does indeed get tracked by a Gnosis bar under Frost/Blood fever but it keeps getting overwritten by the other tanks, hence you don't see it here.

    I don't use PowerAuras anymore as I find the Blizz auras do the job for me and OmniCC tells me the cooldown on my abilities as a number in the action bar buttons.

    Currently I've got the player and target casting bars inside the main unit frames but I'm not sure I want to keep that.

    Can see if I can upload this, never done that so have to see how to best do that

  16. #6036
    Idea for new version of DeeUi, still in concept stadium. Basicaly all related to me and friendly units is on left, al related to enemies on right. Raid frames should be under Minimap/Skada (1column) or under actionbar. Any tipps, feedback highly welcome!!!





    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-21 at 08:54 PM.

  17. #6037
    Stood in the Fire alextg94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoopeh View Post
    Thanks dude



    Aye, the raid frames are CompactRaid which has easy access to world markers and target markers (although I set target markers to F1-F8 for marking while tanking) and Blood Shield tracker is unmissable in timing BS stacking

    Scarlet fever does indeed get tracked by a Gnosis bar under Frost/Blood fever but it keeps getting overwritten by the other tanks, hence you don't see it here.

    I don't use PowerAuras anymore as I find the Blizz auras do the job for me and OmniCC tells me the cooldown on my abilities as a number in the action bar buttons.

    Currently I've got the player and target casting bars inside the main unit frames but I'm not sure I want to keep that.

    Can see if I can upload this, never done that so have to see how to best do that

    Even if you cant upload it, could you please post a pic of your addon list? I wanna try to copy it as best as possible!

  18. #6038
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Even if you cant upload it, could you please post a pic of your addon list? I wanna try to copy it as best as possible!
    Not many out of the ordinary addons there. Unit frames can be probably done with Shadowed Unit Frames, Pitbull, Stuf etc. CompactRaid for raid frames as he mentioned. Bartender, OmniCC, masque. DeusVoxEncounters is his bossmod, SexyMap, Prat, Skada, Gnosis, DocsDebugRunes, BloodShieldTracker.

    Talking specifics, the pixelfont he is using looks like Samson. Unit frame for names is Accidental Presidency. Rest of the UI looks like Tw Cen MT. Get it from the SCT addon. Texture looks like TukTex for everything but Skada, which looks like is using Minimalist, but that could be because of the spacing. /shrug

    Hope that helped.
    Last edited by frantik; 2012-07-21 at 11:10 PM.

  19. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. If it's the spacing between the chat lines, I think I've fixed those. I've also tried making space for the font on my unit frames. unfortunately I haven't been able to get on the beta for the last couple of patches(Error #0) to confirm the fixes.
    Unless your screenshot resolution is wonky/improper sized, your pixel font size is all over the place. ie: currency on your bag frame, cooldown on your hotkeys. MY eyes might be failing me (or maybe it's ss quality), but the sizing doesn't look totally right - fuzzy, not equal, etc...

    Also seems odd that your nameplate font isn't a pixel font when everything else is - that "43" over Borelgore's head is also not pixel (can't figure out what that number is).

    edit: its the font outline, I think. Set the outline to OUTLINEMONOCHROME, looks like you're using the normal OUTLINE for pixel fonts - everything will look much better once you swap it. If that's not it, I'm not sure what it is; I'm doped the hell up on cold medicine right now =((((

    Anyway, I really like your set-up - it looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I've played too much GW 2. Mixed my old UI with some elements of Butger and so.

    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...212_012324.jpg
    A Lyn UI without Lynstats, what on earf!

  20. #6040
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Even if you cant upload it, could you please post a pic of your addon list? I wanna try to copy it as best as possible!
    I'll PM you in a bit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •