Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by potatoez View Post
    My UI*
    *i say my, but the main part is derpyui and edit of tukui with weakauras and grid, addons not shown include skada and some random prof stuff
    Think you could upload it ? (:

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    thinking about return to use a clean default ui almost like this.
    maybe using move anything and bartender.
    im using realui but still i think takes too much to load the game for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    Here is my DKs UI

Idle (with poweraura): http://i.imgur.com/wEdrh.jpg

Combat: http://i.imgur.com/A8P2Z.jpg

Feedback and comments welcome!
    Love the power auras, any chance I can get that from you? Also, made a thread for this, but I see some using a bar that looks to be timing CDs that kind of looks like a quartz bar, what add on is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Love the power auras, any chance I can get that from you? Also, made a thread for this, but I see some using a bar that looks to be timing CDs that kind of looks like a quartz bar, what add on is it?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-CoolLine.html
    Last edited by Senit; 2012-07-27 at 06:12 PM.
    "¡Ustedes no tienes nadie mas para pelear! ¡Llena tus bolsillos y dejarse en paz, o quedar y pelear conmigo, y morir!"
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

trying out this ELVUI ive heard lots about,, maybe not quite finished yet, still to add keybinds and macros n shit.. after hour or so potching tho i got it somewhere near how i like things to be..

Quote Originally Posted by cringleburt fistybuns View Post
    trying out this ELVUI ive heard lots about,, maybe not quite finished yet, still to add keybinds and macros n shit.. after hour or so potching tho i got it somewhere near how i like things to be..
    Only thing you must do is change MSBT's font from Porky. Everytime someone use MSBTPorky, a child gets chainsawed in half by a grizzly bear. Don't let that happen.

but its PHAT and i can see it nicer bryn

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Only thing you must do is change MSBT's font from Porky. Everytime someone use MSBTPorky, a child gets chainsawed in half by a grizzly bear. Don't let that happen.
    Ah he speaks the truth.

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by cringleburt fistybuns View Post
    It's kind of "big" and cluttery in my opinion.

I don't know about the size of your monitor, my guess is that it's a laptop at like 866p or something, but you could definitely save some space by making elements smaller. Make the chat lower, remove the backdrop, and make the font smaller - Also do you really need all those bars? I can do fine with one, and another one only shown at max alpha on mouseover.

Generally, reduce the UI scale entirely, should help a ton.

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    So I have been seeing a lot of people posting clusterfuck UI's and asking for suggestions. Heres mine, clean it up. The point of a custom UI is to make your UI clean, and to remove useless information, instead, people shove tonnes of crap on the screen that they dont need to see. Dont do that.
    Last edited by Wapetufo; 2012-07-29 at 11:37 AM.

Making a clean UI always seems to be a challenge. I think a lot of it has to do with how many addons are available - people want to try them all out and at times, they appear useful. And there's a lot of redundancy floating around. I've seen people who keep their party frames open during a raid - why?? I frequently fraps my own ui and then figure out what I'm actually paying attention to and that helps a LOT. I've replaced a lot with Weak Auras... which is an awesome addon and everyone should get it [COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Fefina; 2012-07-28 at 02:04 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    Making a clean UI always seems to be a challenge. I think a lot of it has to do with how many addons are available - people want to try them all out and at times, they appear useful. And there's a lot of redundancy floating around. I've seen people who keep their party frames open during a raid - why?? I frequently fraps my own ui and then figure out what I'm actually paying attention to and that helps a LOT. I've replaced a lot with Weak Auras... which is an awesome addon and everyone should get it [COLOR="red"]
    Gigantic raid frames on DPS is something I see too. I once saw someone put giant raid frames right in the middle of his screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Gigantic raid frames on DPS is something I see too. I once saw someone put giant raid frames right in the middle of his screen.
    I also really like when people have a million ways to show their combat text. That's... great.

Made some minor changes to my UI, added a power frame for my target and changed + minimized my pets health bar, i also changed the look on my NTK timers and the size/position of my castbar.

Idle with target

Combat with NTK and castbar visable

How Bigwigs looks, really hate that there is no borders for it and that you can't anchor/parent any KGpanels to them.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-29 at 03:47 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    what addon are you using for your map?
    Last edited by Wapetufo; 2012-07-28 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    what addon are you using for your map?
    Me? It's Chinchilla with KGpanels around.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    It's kind of "big" and cluttery in my opinion.

I don't know about the size of your monitor, my guess is that it's a laptop at like 866p or something, but you could definitely save some space by making elements smaller. Make the chat lower, remove the backdrop, and make the font smaller - Also do you really need all those bars? I can do fine with one, and another one only shown at max alpha on mouseover.

Generally, reduce the UI scale entirely, should help a ton.
    yea ive reduced it all slightly, this the first time ive used ELVUI and this is an alt ;p (trust me to have a lock alt with a clusterfuck set of abilities, im not used to the lock much so i gotta have all things showin for now lol)... always try new UIs on an alt before your main lol, saves a lot of hassle if you dont like it.

Criticism appreciated! Here is my current rework of my old UI. Couple things I'm not happy with... such as the placement of vuhdo, the randomness of my big wigs, and, the thorn that is always in my side, target buffs/debuffs. Help please

Last edited by Fefina; 2012-07-28 at 07:35 PM.

Updated affinitii's ui so it works for Mistweavers on Beta, ive added a few changes and some weak auras for monks, all credit goes out to Affinitii for compiling the UI and all the addon creators.

-Ghost <Immersion>
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-29 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Made some minor changes to my UI, added a power frame for my target and changed + minimized my pets health bar, i also changed the look on my NTK timers and the size/position of my castbar.

Idle with target

Combat with NTK and castbar visable

How Bigwigs looks, really hate that there is no borders for it and that you can't anchor/parent any KGpanels to them.
    Damnit! I was happy with my UI until I saw this. Now I need to make adjustments
    Curse you and your awesome UI!