What does that say about your Ui and design interpretations/decisions? It says they are pretty great
People have already given you kudos, so, I think I will give you some suggestions :P
1. Upon inspection of your player frame I noticed the right edge of your health and power bar is displayed as 2 pixels wide. Either some paneling is off or your health/power value is a bit low. Not sure how it could be the latter since you have your self selected and your target frame doesn't display the same way.
2. The gloss on your buttons/minimap is a nice addition in order to tie the design in to your unit frames, however, the gloss on your buttons and minimap could be tuned down a tad as it is a bit too intense in its current state. (especially on the minimap)
3. The time stamps make my eyes bleed but I guess if you MUST have them, perhaps at least remove the parenthesis.
4. Unless you use the space to the left of the minimap for your party/raidframes, I would move your meter to that location rather than the top left corner.
5. Where are your buffs and debuffs?
6. Lastly (for now), looking back to your unit frames...find something to line up your text values with. They are currently just floating around inside your frames. You can line them up with your power bar or some of the paneling on the outsides f the frames, but line them up with something.
Great start on the Ui, looking forward to an updated pic.