Switch your screenshot format to TGA then convert it to PNG (24-bit) using whatever tool your operating system provides or an application like Photoshop.
Thank you sir
When a wild forum troll appears
It is oUF that is being used, and I must admit that the only unitframe AddOns I used before oUF were Pitbull and ShadowedUnitframes so I'm not sure about StUF, sorry!
All I could suggest is to steal the unitframes from CareUI like I did.
Elvui with skada and bt4 bars using masque button skins .
Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz
Xthoth your UI looks fucking AMAZING! Please share :]
The player/target frames, boss frames, raid frames and the font that I use throughout my are from CareUI.
Other things on my UI are separate AddOns such as Chinchilla, Power Auras, MSBT, Chatter, etc etc (Can't be bothered making a full list hehe)
Last edited by Treeston; 2012-08-13 at 12:48 PM.
The gap between your Recount and Minimap is larger than the gap between all panels and the Bottom panel.
The Minimap is then closer to the edge of the screen, than your Chatbox.
Your Class bar might be off-centre, or at least it feels that way. Perhaps due to the buffs under your Target frame. And I would put the buffs closer to the Player/Target frames, at the same distance as the gap is between your panels and the Bottom panel.
I would also move the handle-bar for the TargetofTarget frame up so that it comes out of the middle of the HP bar of the Target frame, rather than in the middle of the Target frame.
The size of the panel for your Action bars could also be reduced, so that the gap between its border and the border of the buttons is the same as the gap between each button.
When I was having a little play a few weeks ago for a month I actually got rid of damage text altogether. Whilst playing the MOP beta I decided that the numbers are just going to get ridiculous and in the way so I started to play without them. I didn't pay attention to them not being there at all.
My input would be to make the font on the unitframes white. All of it. All of those colours on the grey background is painful on the eyes. Or at least... it is in my opinion :P
I would also suggest making the borders on the buffs/debuffs on the unitframes black, instead of the white/grey colour that they are now
Other than the above^ it's coming along nicely
1. What the heck is going on with your button skin? The edges are an uneven thicknesses on every button. Your buff icon border (on your unit frames) looks great but it needs to be changed to black, I'm not quite sure why its currently white.
2. Do you frequently forget your own name, class, level and race? If not, you don't need that information on your play frame.
3. Unless you use this UI for serious PvP, you also don't need to know the text values of your target's power or their race.
4. The blue color you are using for your power is ugly and distracting. It's too vibrant.
5. Add some borders to your rep bar.
6. The spacing and placement of your data texts seems completely random, none of them are lining up with anything.
7. I am all for decorative paneling in a Ui, but the lines going from your target to ToT frame seem visually unnecessary.
8. Your ToT frame could stand to be a bit thinner, perhaps the same thickness as your Recount bar.
Well here is what i got. Hopefully the screenys came out good.
http://i.imgur.com/nlNpb.jpg -Raid idle
*The res on my mac is too high, just zoom in close to see what the font looks like on my screen. Cant seem how to make the screenshots come out right.
---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 09:38 PM ----------
When a wild forum troll appears