you forgot to add b.postUpdateIcon = lib.postUpdateIcon in playBuffs function AFTER the b.PostCreateIcon = lib.PostCreateIcon
but again this is code transplantation from an entirely different UF code structure :P so it may not work
Yeah, that didn't make any difference, but I'm too much of a Lua amateur to fix it.
It seems like there should be a simple, "duration" equivalent to
Is there?Code:--Count button.count:ClearAllPoints() button.count:SetFont(config.font, 8, "OUTLINEMONOCHROME") button.count:SetJustifyH("RIGHT") button.count:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", button, "TOPRIGHT", 0, 0) button.count:SetTextColor(1,1,1)
All this oUF talk has made me want to make the switch. If I were to take oUF P3lim and edit it, is that the best way to learn?
When a wild forum troll appears
http://i.imgur.com/OOMn6.jpg - combat
Feel the right side is a bit heavy. I like my white borders.
My pet name is "Unit type" so I know whether I have a cat or a wolf or a turtle out.
For some reason there is a tiny black bar underneath my Pet, Player, Target, and Boss1 unit frames I can't seem to get rid of with the current placement of the frames.
I can't seem to center my Rangedisplay and my Serenity stuff, because their placement is placed by dragging.
it places a grid on your screen to evenly place anything dragging!
EDIT: By the way, I like your UI!
Last edited by Dreadzy; 2012-08-17 at 12:37 AM.
Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US
I used to use the straight edge of my reputation bar to help line things up, such as action bars and unitframes :')
I'm so resourceful!
1. You don't need your name on your Player Frame, unless you forget it frequently.
2. Do you need damage AND healing meters? You only ever play one role at a time.
3. Why is your normal and crit damage separated to such an extent? I'd consolidate, or pick one that is more necessary and ditch the other.
4. Fix your power auras icons, they look squished.
5. For a better over all aesthetic, check out Masque (to even out button frames)
6. I'd check out sUF, stuf, or Pitbull for better Unit Frames.
That's what I'd change, to start. Feel free to ignore any of my ideas if they conflict with your personal requirements, it's your UI after all!
Here's what mine looked like back in February or so. Quit around March but am coming back...I may make some tweaks or just start over again. Kind of a cluster of a UI. *cough*
...Tried about 12 times to shrink it to a thumbnail but apparently I'm a derpwad and can't do it. :| So I'll just leave it as a link and not end up taking up so much space.
1) I prob dont, change inc
2) I actually heal and dps back and forth quite frequently, but no, I dont at the same time.
3) My normal damage I keep down there so it's out of the way, and I guess im a crit whore and like to see those big hits
4) I'm prob going to make them smaller, and then spread them out more, I was trying to consolidate all my CD's and need to know auras in the same space
5) I may be missing this, but are you referring to CLCRet buttons? Cause I have all my bars hidden
6) I have, but I am TERRIBLE with customization sadly =(
I do appreciate all the feedback you've given me a lot to consider