Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    .

    Still a work in progress. I have a few things that need to be fixed.
    is there any chance you could send me what you have so far,
    i would love to get this exactly as it is right now. its sensational.
    can't post links yet but seriously.. WoW

  2. #6622
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Very controversial subject in this thread; but I'm going to go ahead and suggest using a pixel font.
    *Runs and hides. Don't hurt me!*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Try another font. If you don't want a pixel font, just try a more readable one. Like the always preffered Express Freeway or so. With a small outline, or w/o. Dunno. - Or, if you want to go the "OH I AM SO MINIMAL"-route: take a pixel font. But please, if you do that, take A GOOD ONE.
    Only pixel font I can even remotely read is Homespun, and little bit of m39 Square-something. But I hate the pixel font's diagonal "lines." Like V's, K's, X's and stuff.

    I can't find this Express Freeway font you speak of.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site || Stream: 5-9pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355

  3. #6623

    I ditched oUF and picked up Stuf. Very easy to configure everything to how you like it with Stuf.
    To do list:
    Edit nameplaters - texture and font.
    Find a way to change font on power aura timers.
    Take a raid encounter screenshot showing all AddOns.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-10 at 02:27 AM.

  4. #6624
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post

    I ditched oUF and picked up Stuf. Very easy to configure everything to how you like it with Stuf.
    To do list:
    Edit nameplaters - texture and font.
    Find a way to change font on power aura timers.
    Take a raid encounter screenshot showing all AddOns.

    You should try using WeakAuras.
    IMO much more customisable than Power Auras as well as CPU friendly.

  5. #6625
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    You should try using WeakAuras.
    IMO much more customisable than Power Auras as well as CPU friendly.
    Or clcinfo which is even better :P

  6. #6626
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I can't find this Express Freeway font you speak of.
    You're welcome.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  7. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I can't find this Express Freeway font you speak of.
    You can get it on dafont.com for free but imho Prototype would fit perfect to that ui. (:

  8. #6628
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.
    No Envy, No Fear


  9. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.
    Regarding the white border; it's because the background of the frame and the health/mana bars are separate 'features'. I suggest making the background visible and then adjusting it to the same size as your health/mana bars. This will make the white border act correctly. I hope you understand what I mean :P

    I'm not sure what you mean about the border of the mana bar, but I don't like the borders that you can use with Stuf anyway. They're too thick for my liking. A suggestion might be to use kgpanels to create the borders and anchor them to the different unitframes. I did this and it worked well

  10. #6630
    Field Marshal Moltentank19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    82

    My other bars are faded out
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-10 at 01:40 PM.

  11. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    So, I started to look into Stuf and ran into some issues that I can't seem to fix.
    http://i.imgur.com/4x9h3.jpg
    First of all, the white border. The border that defines where my Unitframes starts and ends (mouseover). Can't seem to find a way to resize it or remove it.
    Second, the border on the Manabar is just awful. It's not changing into the correct size, The vertical ends are too long and refuse to be the right lenght.
    Appreciate the help, thanks.
    Use this guide to create pixelborder via STUF so you dont have problems at your manabar =>http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40260

  12. #6632
    I know it's not minimalistic, but I love it


  13. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Regarding the white border; it's because the background of the frame and the health/mana bars are separate 'features'. I suggest making the background visible and then adjusting it to the same size as your health/mana bars. This will make the white border act correctly. I hope you understand what I mean :P
    Got it! managed to resize it and hide it! Mouseover now works!


    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Use this guide to create pixelborder via STUF so you dont have problems at your manabar =>http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=40260
    Score! Works like a charm, Singlepixel border it is.
    Thanks
    No Envy, No Fear


  14. #6634
    Over 9000! Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    9,706
    Final product. I'm quite pleased with it.

    I loved Kait:Auras UI so much that I had to make it for myself

    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2012-09-10 at 03:52 PM.

  15. #6635
    Celticmoon
    please upload this.
    its exactly what im looking for, and im too stupid to actually be able to create it.

    /beg

  16. #6636
    Over 9000! Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Celticmoon
    please upload this.
    its exactly what im looking for, and im too stupid to actually be able to create it.

    /beg
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry

  17. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry
    Zip up your FONTS, INTERFACE, AND WTF FOLDERS,

    and upload them anywhere mediafire, rapidshare, dropbox, hotfile etc..

    i can do the rest :-)

  18. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I would, if I had the slightest idea of how to upload it. I'm sorry
    as for exporting the WeakAuras' auras: open WeakAuras configuration window (/wa); right click on a group of auras responsible for your or target's unit frame; choose "Export to string..."; copy the text (will look like gibberish); paste it here

    I will be doing a little dance if that happens

  19. #6639
    Over 9000! Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    "Winter is coming"
    Posts
    9,706
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    as for exporting the WeakAuras' auras: open WeakAuras configuration window (/wa); right click on a group of auras responsible for your or target's unit frame; choose "Export to string..."; copy the text (will look like gibberish); paste it here

    I will be doing a little dance if that happens
    I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed. If I'm successful in doing it, I will pm you and Korallis the info.

  20. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I will try and do this tonight when the kiddies are in bed. If I'm successful in doing it, I will pm you and Korallis the info.
    ...and shall win teh Internets for it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •