For a while now, my UI has had the Player Frame centered on the screen. I have a second set of profiles trying to make a left player, right target frame set up (with a focus bar between them xD)
Feels clunky and I have no clue when I'm doing with my focus frames. DBM was still being positioned. Mostly a boredom project.
Normal UI Got my unit frame power bars to be class colored (Only unit frames with power bars active is Target, suf is just being dumb). Darkened unit frames slightly to allow the class colored power bar to shine a bit more. But target buffs on top of target frame instead of the right side. Not sure when I'll really use it except on Spine Amalgs or checking mount names in cities.
My entire unit frame set up also traveled toward the center of the screen a bit more.
I used it for so, so, SO long that I cannot stand to see that flat, boring texture anymore! :P
May I suggest testing out a more "in-depth" texture, maybe containing different gradients of colours? Just for test-sies
(Keep it grey, just change the texture. See if you can find another texture which you prefer. I'm curious to see what it would look like with different bars)
2) the former actionbar addon wasn´t switching in stances (druid forms) and my keybinds didnt work properly at all..
3) i use prat due to easy Font config. My counrty alphabet uses special letters which didn´t worked with that font type (ěščřžýáí)
1) ... and why? Doesn't make sense to me. I would use Bartender only with Masque or so. Standard buttons are ugly and doesn't fit in any kind of UI.
2) That is new to me. Have to test it out, 'cause I use the normal version of rActionBarStyler (and not the combined version of Altz UI) and mine does. Same for keybindings.
3) has nothing to do with the fact that outline looks better.
I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
Fuck me, I already had the guy quoted when I read this.InB4 Led tells you almost all your pixel fonts are incorrect sizes.