Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #8261
    @Muliercula
    - in 1st version in the bottom there where 4 chat frames (tradespam, guild, whisper and personal messages, raid/bg/party). I did find it a bit to much, but i liked the look of the bar so i remained with 2 chats and a bigger skada in the middle.
    -Im using Visitor and Charriot Deluxe because i wanted a font able to show lowecase. So im using Charrior Deluxe for any place where longer text apears. Im not ready yet to use pixel font in chat didnt find any square-ish pixel font that is so easy to read.
    -top has DBM bars in middle, i prefer top part a bit more light to avoid a heavy Ui.
    @ EVN
    I always need my raidframes in a decent position, need to see when ppl die, when i has to rebuff etc.
    -> they are placed under the WA cooldownbar (under player UF). In healing mode i have two versions:
    1. with the raidframe over the player castbars and the targetframe a bit higher.
    2. target uf placed top of player UF and raid placed to the left of booth.
    I kinda dislike the layout with <<player uf-raid-target uf >> because in nonraid its leaved a huge gap in middle, its not compact which i look for when designing my Ui's
    @ amalgamas - will be update on wowinterface this weekend prolly as soon i sort healer layout.
    @Jeremypwnz i usualy hate Lifestep, i find it the most ugly and annoying texture but no idea what you made it looks nice in your Ui. i like!

  2. #8262
    Quote Originally Posted by ammor View Post
    Can you please change your signature? I don't want to see a whole interface under every of your posts.
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  3. #8263
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Can you please change your signature? I don't want to see a whole interface under every of your posts.
    That won't be lasting long.

  4. #8264
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Can you please change your signature? I don't want to see a whole interface under every of your posts.
    I didn't notice it was his signature at first. Then after I read your post I bursted out in laughter

  5. #8265
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    That won't be lasting long.
    It hurts my eyes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I didn't notice it was his signature at first. Then after I read your post I bursted out in laughter
    Always a pleasure to make you laugh.

    @Deemaxm
    - Only five lines of chat? Urgs.
    - All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes.
    - Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner.
    - Pixel fonts .. :/

    @Jeremypwnz
    Did you try the other Litestep texture? There are two around. The other one is a bit smoother.
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-09-22 at 07:24 AM.
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  6. #8266
    @Lyn
    - Only five lines of chat? Urgs. => made them 6 so 6x2 =12 more then enough
    - All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes. => ye sadly couldn't find any solution to sort that borders
    - Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner. => unter player unitframe there is a WA dinamic group with all my cooldowns.
    - Pixel fonts .. :/ => did i screw up size again? can't be or you just dislike pixelborders? i would change to normal fonts but never could find a square-ish text i liked.

  7. #8267
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    @Jeremypwnz i usualy hate Lifestep, i find it the most ugly and annoying texture but no idea what you made it looks nice in your Ui. i like!
    Thanks, seems like it's a success.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

    @Jeremypwnz
    Did you try the other Litestep texture? There are two around. The other one is a bit smoother.
    There's 2? I got 2 Aluminum, 2 Glaze, and 2 Smooth. I don't have a second Litestep.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || BTag:Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

  8. #8268
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    @Lyn
    - Only five lines of chat? Urgs. => made them 6 so 6x2 =12 more then enough
    - All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes. => ye sadly couldn't find any solution to sort that borders
    - Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner. => unter player unitframe there is a WA dinamic group with all my cooldowns.
    - Pixel fonts .. :/ => did i screw up size again? can't be or you just dislike pixelborders? i would change to normal fonts but never could find a square-ish text i liked.
    It's a personal thing, I don't think pixel fonts are necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    There's 2? I got 2 Aluminum, 2 Glaze, and 2 Smooth. I don't have a second Litestep.
    I'll send you the other one when I am at my computer. Maybe it looks a bit better... but dunno.
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  9. #8269
    The Patient Jaelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    309
    http://i.imgur.com/nhLHJ.jpg

    I originally took the inspiration for the set-up of the UI from Aliena - although I modified it heavily for what I do, I made alot of changes but I'm not feeling 100% happy with it and need some inspiration for a new set up - this one just does not give me the information I need.

    Any suggestions would be awesome - although bear in mind I run on a laptop so nothing too fancy.

    Hunter | Paladin | Druid | Death Knight
    Mage | Priest | Warrior | Shaman
    "In the light.. We are one"


  10. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermuda View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/nhLHJ.jpg

    I originally took the inspiration for the set-up of the UI from Aliena - although I modified it heavily for what I do, I made alot of changes but I'm not feeling 100% happy with it and need some inspiration for a new set up - this one just does not give me the information I need.

    Any suggestions would be awesome - although bear in mind I run on a laptop so nothing too fancy.
    Too many actionbars , you dont need to see all bags neither micro menu , i sugest to get a decent minimap addon and get rid off all those buttons around it.

  11. #8271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Delivered, Litestep.



    I liked Xeon for my unit frames but it made it so I couldn't read Skada. Well, I could use an outside but it felt too thick; even with a decrease in font size. It was readable with class-colored fonts, but priests are screwed.
    Maybe that one is a little TOO exciting. Looks a bit over-the-top.
    Try find a texture which is in between Minimalist and this Litestep one you have here :P

  12. #8272
    http://i.imgur.com/x6GIO.jpg actual UI
    http://i.imgur.com/501Mz.jpg Labelled

    Base add-on is Lui, which I have hugely modified myself as well as added more add-ons to make play style in raids/Pvp as efficiently as possible.

  13. #8273
    The Patient Jaelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Too many actionbars , you dont need to see all bags neither micro menu , i sugest to get a decent minimap addon and get rid off all those buttons around it.
    http://i.imgur.com/tY8TY.jpg - Updated with a pretty much full overhaul of the UI - I have to pass my profound thanks to Jeremypwnz for his setup which I used for inspiration - I really enjoy using it!

    Hunter | Paladin | Druid | Death Knight
    Mage | Priest | Warrior | Shaman
    "In the light.. We are one"


  14. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post


    I updated my UI a bit in prep for MoP... I tried to get rid of some buttons. Ive scaled them back by half (use to having every single skill on my screen, even if I don't ever click / use it)
    I don't know what that green bar is along the top. ><
    whats the addon under the actionbars? the one that shows honor fps, ms , mail and gold?

  15. #8275
    Quote Originally Posted by Crony View Post
    whats the addon under the actionbars? the one that shows honor fps, ms , mail and gold?
    The easiest one to config is this one.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ttooStats.html

  16. #8276
    I did little bit of tweaking, playing around with Weak Auras.

    out of combat:


    in combat:
    Last edited by Diphal; 2012-09-22 at 06:58 PM.

  17. #8277
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Diphal View Post
    I did little bit of tweaking, playing around with Weak Auras.

    out of combat:
    http://i.imgur.com/qfHpV.jpg[/IMG]

    in combat:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1MyZ9.jpg

    Upload? plz ?

  18. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymei View Post
    Upload? plz ?
    I will upload that as soon as it will be completed. There is still few things/glitches to fix

  19. #8279



    LUI changes colors for each class
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-23 at 11:18 AM.
    Corsa | Denso | Pooting | Pootle | Stiks | Pootatos | Pootster | Corbs | Pootatoes

  20. #8280
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-23 at 11:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •