- Only five lines of chat? Urgs.
- All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes.
- Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner.
- Pixel fonts .. :/
Did you try the other Litestep texture? There are two around. The other one is a bit smoother.
Last edited by Lyn; 2012-09-22 at 07:24 AM.
I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
Next: WildStar Lyn UI.
- Only five lines of chat? Urgs. => made them 6 so 6x2 =12 more then enough
- All in all the idea itself is .. amusing. Kinda new to me.. nothing I could play with but the WA setting you use is quite nice. Some errors are in there (like chopped of borders of the animations) but yes. => ye sadly couldn't find any solution to sort that borders
- Do you have any kind of cooldown notifier or so? Cause your action bars are nearly faded out and in the top left corner. => unter player unitframe there is a WA dinamic group with all my cooldowns.
- Pixel fonts .. :/ => did i screw up size again? can't be or you just dislike pixelborders? i would change to normal fonts but never could find a square-ish text i liked.
I originally took the inspiration for the set-up of the UI from Aliena - although I modified it heavily for what I do, I made alot of changes but I'm not feeling 100% happy with it and need some inspiration for a new set up - this one just does not give me the information I need.
Any suggestions would be awesome - although bear in mind I run on a laptop so nothing too fancy.
http://i.imgur.com/tY8TY.jpg - Updated with a pretty much full overhaul of the UI - I have to pass my profound thanks to Jeremypwnz for his setup which I used for inspiration - I really enjoy using it!
Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-23 at 11:18 AM.
Corsa | Korki | Gooni | Pootle | Anoxic | Boons | Ambitious | Orig | Your | Musclepump
Something like a power bar might be useful for mana users, not like you need one as an Elemental Shaman but just something to think about. Class colored bars are kind of messed up in that version (didn't know of a few settings suf had).
(Should update my UI in a couple days)
Glad to see you liked my setup.
I didn't really see any other texture I liked as much, I'm liking Litestep more than Minimalistic now after raiding with it. And the exciting factor keeps me from falling asleep during a raid, since I tend to mute Vent quite a bit. xD