Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #8341
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    -video-

    Started working on my UI again from scratch and there is still some obvious clutter and untouched parts but it is coming together alright. The big feature is the holy power Weak Aura functionality. I wanted a way to see how long they would last when out of combat so I could decide what to do when running from fight to fight.
    The HoPo bar is cute. :O
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  2. #8342


    Just finished editing Elv to my liking.

  3. #8343
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshaw View Post


    Just finished editing Elv to my liking.
    No idea how you can play with UF's at the extreme bottom, plus a wall of uselessness under your char.

  4. #8344
    The Patient SHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    319
    Just finished heavily customising my ElvUI setup. Also using Sunn Viewport Art, Skada, Power Auras, DBM and Comergy.



    P.S. Have my setup configured for mixture of keyboard shortcuts and Razer Naga shortcuts buttons.

  5. #8345
    Why on earth are you sacrificing a third of your screen for some buttons and an unclear visual?

  6. #8346
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Why on earth are you sacrificing a third of your screen for some buttons and an unclear visual?
    Exactly haha!

  7. #8347
    Thinking it might be a viewport, and he's actually not sacrificing any visual at all.
    Atleast I hope it is..
    No Envy, No Fear


  8. #8348
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    Just finished heavily customising my ElvUI setup. Also using Sunn Viewport Art, Skada, Power Auras, DBM and Comergy.

    [URL=http://i.imgur.com/e6Z6c.jpg]

    P.S. Have my setup configured for mixture of keyboard shortcuts and Razer Naga shortcuts buttons.
    Holy mother of all things. That's just :O
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213(EU)
    Stream (updated, usually wow.) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

  9. #8349
    The Patient SHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Why on earth are you sacrificing a third of your screen for some buttons and an unclear visual?
    I'm using Sunn Viewport - its giving me an extra ~1/3 of the screen to see.

  10. #8350
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,008
    You're a clicker right because those icons are just giant sized.

  11. #8351
    Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    Just finished heavily customising my ElvUI setup. Also using Sunn Viewport Art, Skada, Power Auras, DBM and Comergy.



    P.S. Have my setup configured for mixture of keyboard shortcuts and Razer Naga shortcuts buttons.
    I try to look at the part of the screen not covered and it hurts my eyes..

    Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

  12. #8352
    Stood in the Fire Rairu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    I try to look at the part of the screen not covered and it hurts my eyes..
    You get used to it pretty fast if you'd actually play with it. Atleast I did.
    Though I think that's a bit too much of the screen covered.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

  13. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post


    Started working on my UI again from scratch and there is still some obvious clutter and untouched parts but it is coming together alright. The big feature is the holy power Weak Aura functionality. I wanted a way to see how long they would last when out of combat so I could decide what to do when running from fight to fight.
    Would you mind sharing your WeakAuras code? It's just amazing :O

  14. #8354
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-03 at 01:20 PM.
    Desktop: i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z170m Extreme4 | Corsair H100i V2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro | 500GB Samsung EVO M.2 | EVGA Supernova G2 650w | Corsair 350D | Asus MG278q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder
    ---
    Laptop: i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD

  15. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    DreadzyUI - Holy Paladin Paradise

    Heavily edited ElvUI, no h8 #yolo
    Hey I was wondering if this is downloadable anywhere? It looks great!

  16. #8356
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockysin View Post
    Hey I was wondering if this is downloadable anywhere? It looks great!
    Glad for your interest, but I have no idea how to contact Elv for his permission to upload an edit.

    Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

  17. #8357
    Stood in the Fire OOMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kel'Thuzad
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Would you mind sharing your WeakAuras code? It's just amazing :O
    I'm still working on it and have made some changes since, but this is the info for how it is in the video:
    Holy Power bars with Weak Auras + Pitbull. Out of combat timer for Holy Power decay. Alternate indicator for Divine Purpose's three Holy Power.

    WA string: http://pastebin.com/4YSGMqsy
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

  18. #8358
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    I'm still working on it and have made some changes since, but this is the info for how it is in the video:
    Thank you sir! After testing it I gotta say it's just awesome. What are those changes you're working on?

  19. #8359
    Playing at a resolution of 5760x1080 so that's why the screenshot is so wide. Just started working on it yesterday so it's not yet done by far!

    Still looking for a proper addon to move some of the frames like the tool-tip and buffs in the upper right corner. Any suggestions? Can't find them in moveanything.

    Last edited by roeliekt; 2012-10-05 at 08:52 AM.

  20. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by roeliekt View Post
    Playing at a resolution of 5760x1080 so that's why the screenshot is so wide. Just started working on it yesterday so it's not yet done by far!

    Still looking for a proper addon to move some of the frames like the tool-tip and buffs in the upper right corner. Any suggestions? Can't find them in moveanything.

    i47.tinypic.com/28rcg2b.jpg
    Are these what you were looking for in moveanything?



    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-05 at 10:14 PM.
    Desktop: i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z170m Extreme4 | Corsair H100i V2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro | 500GB Samsung EVO M.2 | EVGA Supernova G2 650w | Corsair 350D | Asus MG278q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder
    ---
    Laptop: i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •