Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by gg1161 View Post
    Addon list? mainly xp bar?

  2. #7002
    So many awesome UI's...I feel bad now because I went back to running default

  3. #7003
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,190





    Still need to fix my bigwigs and boss frames.

  4. #7004
    Quote Originally Posted by Crony View Post
    Addon list? mainly xp bar?
    Bartender is what I used to rescale the experience bar, I believe.
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Quartz
    Sexy Map
    Recount
    Prat
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    Move Anything

    I may have forgotten a couple.
    i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD
    ---
    Intel i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 | 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1866MHz | EVGA GTX 570 HD | 500GB HD | Crucial M4 64GB

  5. #7005
    Herald of the Titans Keosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    2,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Diphal View Post
    I did little bit of tweaking, playing around with Weak Auras.

    out of combat:
    Which addon creates this 7 thingy?

  6. #7006
    Mechagnome Jaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    692
    http://i.imgur.com/LD7nU.jpg

    Unsure how to post thumbnail so I just post link.

    My current WW Monk UI

  7. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaja View Post


    Unsure how to post thumbnail so I just post link.

    My current WW Monk UI
    Fixed the thumbnail for you.
    I really like this UI. Nice and clean
    Two suggestions though:

    1. Reduce the size of the spacing between your buffs in the top right, and the actionbar on the right. I would personally make them the same distance apart as the actionbars at the bottom centre.

    2. The class coloured gradient bars at the bottom of the screen could be improved.
    I feel it is easier to demonstrate how I would improve it than to type out how I would do it
    Here is an example I quickly made on Microsoft Paint:

    Looks a bit more structured

    Fixed the thumbnail for you, too.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-08 at 01:31 PM.

  8. #7008
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    28
    Compilation of Touchy and Kait: Big thanks for the designers of this awesome UIs.

    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-08 at 06:38 PM.

  9. #7009
    posting for above poster ^^

    Definitely have a lot of things going on in this UI.

    1. Is it necessary for you to see your stance bar? Think you could possibly hide it until mouse over?
    2. You've got a lot of various fonts going on in the UI. Might wanna try and find a good font that you're currently using and stick with that one to keep it looking uniform.
    3. Things just kinda seem all over the place to me personally, but if that works for you, then awesome!

    Overall, I think the coloration is good, but black on black is kinda rough when one is trying to figure out if they are losing/gaining health. All in all, it's definitely a good start.

  10. #7010
    Mechagnome Jaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Fixed the thumbnail for you.
    I really like this UI. Nice and clean
    Two suggestions though:

    1. Reduce the size of the spacing between your buffs in the top right, and the actionbar on the right. I would personally make them the same distance apart as the actionbars at the bottom centre.

    2. The class coloured gradient bars at the bottom of the screen could be improved.
    I feel it is easier to demonstrate how I would improve it than to type out how I would do it
    Here is an example I quickly made on Microsoft Paint:

    Looks a bit more structured

    Fixed the thumbnail for you, too.
    I like what you did to bars at bottom Will look into fixing buffs and right bar. I thought they were the same but now since you point it out I can see the gaps :P

  11. #7011
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshaw View Post


    Just finished editing Elv to my liking.
    hello,
    how do you have the damage and the healing windows?
    i've never looked for a way to do it with recount...never even thought of it actually :P

    regards

  12. #7012
    Don't know about Recount but it is easily done with Skada Damge Meters.
    That's how I do it.

  13. #7013
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Don't know about Recount but it is easily done with Skada Damge Meters.
    That's how I do it.
    will look at it tonight =) Thank you

  14. #7014
    Quote Originally Posted by Diphal View Post
    I will upload that as soon as it will be completed. There is still few things/glitches to fix
    How is it going with your ui? want it rly mutch

  15. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Which addon creates this 7 thingy?
    Power Auras. You can create quite similar result in Weak Auras too but they dont have so smooth texture for large font size unless you put some custom one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celoz View Post
    How is it going with your ui? want it rly mutch
    Im not that great in exporting UI since Ive never did that. What do you need or how is it done. I can give you that as soon as someone will learn me how to do it
    Last edited by Diphal; 2012-10-10 at 08:04 AM.

  16. #7016
    The Patient Tumadre80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    sorry if its too big, ima noob at uploading pictures.
    lol nice gold man! times are rough these days! i feel you.

    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

  17. #7017
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-


  18. #7018
    Good day. Just added final part to my UI, cooldown addon, might as well showcase it


  19. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

    [center]*VID*
    What's the use of a CD monitor at the very bottom of your screen?

  20. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by Diphal View Post
    Im not that great in exporting UI since Ive never did that. What do you need or how is it done. I can give you that as soon as someone will learn me how to do it
    Could you list the addons you use so i can try and make my own version?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •