Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post

This is how my UI is now. Not much changed since last time I posted here tho
    Omen and Grid isn't visible on this pic.

Also, it's available here: Dèk UI
    This is great! Really simple with matching colours and borders.
    Only thing that strikes my eye as a little "blergh" is the castbar. It looks a li'l bit silly next to the unitframes, as it is so small in comparison. It would be way too thick if you made it the same width as the unitframes though... So maybe a suggestion would be to make the unitframes a little bit smaller and the cast bar a little bit bigger. That's just my opinion though ^_^
    Other than that; /applause

Thank you for your kind words. The thing about the cast bar is that I've got the target cast bar right above.

This is how it looks with both castbars visible along with grid, target of target, pet and full action bars.

Out of Combat screenie. My weak auras look like shit don't they I was trying to get the most important ones so I could hide my actionbars.

I may just use Sunnier's weak auras because mine just look like shit.

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-20 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Thank you for your kind words. The thing about the cast bar is that I've got the target cast bar right above.

This is how it looks with both castbars visible along with grid, target of target, pet and full action bars.
    That looks really sleek.

Normal with Target and Focus

In Raid

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-21 at 08:35 AM.

Arma NQG U could share that ui :P or atleast say what unitframes are these?
    Thanks

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedMe View Post
    Thanks
    That looks like the unit frames were done using scripts, so it's the default UI (with some additions) that has been modified using / commands basically.

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread.

simple easy light, plus its pretty much the same as blizz ui, without all the ugly.

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-21 at 07:04 PM.

Mind letting us know how it's done?

Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    That looks like the unit frames were done using scripts, so it's the default UI (with some additions) that has been modified using / commands basically.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedMe View Post
    Thanks
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html

The current version is a bit bugged, replace the lua file with this http://ge.tt/2rJaysP/v/0

My UI: http://i.imgur.com/T17lz.jpg

For anyone wondering about my "weird" keybinds: I use ESDF as my movement keys and I have alt/ctrl/shift macro'd to the extra buttons on my mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Naemesiz View Post
    My UI: http://i.imgur.com/T17lz.jpg

For anyone wondering about my "weird" keybinds: I use ESDF as my movement keys and I have alt/ctrl/shift macro'd to the extra buttons on my mouse.
    Just wondering - why have your debuffs showing on xperl as well as the timers just below them? Is there no way to filter out your own debuffs in xperl?
    Last edited by Prag; 2012-10-22 at 09:55 PM.

Obviously DBM bars still need some love + I should remove raid markers from Vuhdo but I'm quite happy with the rest of the UI for now...

The healers mana bars frame (bottom left, right on top of the chat box) and combat timer (left of Forte) have proven more than useful during progression!!

(skip to 0:15 for UI)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Obviously DBM bars still need some love + I should remove raid markers from Vuhdo but I'm quite happy with the rest of the UI for now...

The healers mana bars frame (bottom left, right on top of the chat box) and combat timer (left of Forte) have proven more than useful during progression!!

i hate the fact your ui is so awesome.
    the one class i cant stand to play is paladin.
    and im not sure that this would fit my SP or rogue. which is a shame cus its so awesome
    Well Done its really an amazing ui, whens the WOWI link getting updated. so i can canibilize it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post

What is that damage font? It looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    What is that damage font? It looks really nice.
    There you go: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9732-1.4.html

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    i hate the fact your ui is so awesome.
    the one class i cant stand to play is paladin.
    and im not sure that this would fit my SP or rogue. which is a shame cus its so awesome
    Well Done its really an amazing ui, whens the WOWI link getting updated. so i can canibilize it. :P
    WOWINTERFACE NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzadotz View Post
    WOWINTERFACE NOW NOW NOW!!!!
    100% Agree, i get back from work at 6pm gmt. (currently 3:54pm) i pray that this is up there before i get home lol else its suicide pills

Lui didn't like some of the 3rd party addons i used so i switched to elvui.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-23 at 04:46 PM.