The current version is a bit bugged, replace the lua file with this http://ge.tt/2rJaysP/v/0
Obviously DBM bars still need some love + I should remove raid markers from Vuhdo but I'm quite happy with the rest of the UI for now...
The healers mana bars frame (bottom left, right on top of the chat box) and combat timer (left of Forte) have proven more than useful during progression!!
(skip to 0:15 for UI)
the one class i cant stand to play is paladin.
and im not sure that this would fit my SP or rogue. which is a shame cus its so awesome
Well Done its really an amazing ui, whens the WOWI link getting updated. so i can canibilize it. :P
- Where did you place the Extra button?
- Which addon is that for the buff frame?
- What do you use to re-skin the boss-frame on the right? I used to hide the blizzard default one but lately was thinking to get it up back again.
- What is the icon with the 2 crossed swords on the right of the player's frame?
- What is the frame in the middle of the screen?
- You're not displaying the target's buff/debuff frame?
- You're not displaying yours and the target's castbars? (Maybe the one above the buttons is your castbar?)
Not trying to criticize, rather trying to understand. I really like this layout and was thinking to copy yours for my own UI. I mean, at least layout-wise.
Last edited by Akumasama; 2012-10-23 at 03:02 PM.
Icon is Fallen Crusader proc and the frame in the middle is his rune frame. I'm guessing the bar above his buttons is the GCD or swing timer.
2. Buff frames are rBuffFrameStyler.
3. Boss frames and unit frames in general are done with oUF. I'm using an edited Skaarj layout.
4. That is Fallen Crusader proc. That area is filled with a 4x2 WeakAuras layout for buffs/procs etc.
5. That would be my rune frames, DocsDebugRunes.
6. I am not, since I do not need to track any of the raids debuffs, and anything that is critical to track is done via WeakAuras.
7. I have a player castbar sitting under my action bars, target castbar is sitting just above where the "Blizzard PowerAura" is. The bar above my actionbars in the screenshot is my swing timer, done with WeakAuras.
As usual I can't play wow without messing with something. Pretty much a copy of my previous. Loads to do, too many worth noting. I don't even know if I have all raidwide-debuffs under my target, is there only 6 now? I haven't looked at MOP ever so I'm still learning what's changed.
Might change my oUF base because this one has some niggles that really annoy me and I have no idea how to fix. :P
I've been using the base of this UI for a while, but I finished tidying it up now and I'm really happy with the results. My favourite thing about the interface is that even in combat it is pretty uncluttered. DBM timers go on the right side of the screen, party/raid frames go below the powerauras CD timers in the bottom right. By clicking the Skada icon in TitanPanel the Skada window appears over the chat text, essentially making it act like a chat tab. I also like having ICEhud around my map, it provides a useful focal point for the screen.
Shadowed Unit Frames
I'm also using MikScrollingBattleText, Quartz, Tidyplates, NeedToKnow, Postal, Gathermate, Tiptac, Bagnon, Skada, DBM and the Naga addon.
Did you like the above post? How about sending me a dollar? I'd have adverts here but apparently that'd break ToS.
Busy in real life -- had some questions about weak auras that I just haven't had time to get caught up on.
Some people have asked what I replaced Statblocks with: I'm just using weak auras for now -- kinda half assed but it seems to do the job.
Latency, Durability, and FPS.
Not ideal because I'm using the hack of watching Spell_update_cooldown to drive the latency/fps displays: I just can't think of a better thing to fire off of right now. Still, if you were only using statblocks to display a few text items weak auras is a pretty good/simple replacement for that.
Tnx a lot Frantik.
Really gave me quite some inspiration. I'm excited to try that buff addon you mentioned.
Tried Satrina's and Phanx's buff frames but they weren't what I was looking for.