Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7101
    Taumma, gratz on the kill. What are you using that shows your shield barrier with the absorb amount/shield block/ultamatum?

  2. #7102
    Blademaster Reclusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Collins311 View Post
    Taumma, gratz on the kill. What are you using that shows your shield barrier with the absorb amount/shield block/ultamatum?
    I think that looks like Shield Maid, which can be found here!
    reclusion ilariy jelen jellen jelez - dor
    <Cherubim> 10m Outland-EU - 1/13 HC

  3. #7103
    The Patient Ganaza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    227


    click for fullsize
    13/13HC

    #Acherus (storm.coldront.net) - Death Knight IRC

  4. #7104
    The shield barrier display is actually a WA string that was posted in the Warrior forums a while back

    Code:
    dqeafaGiLKlrrPgLs1PuHvPs1RucmlcClkr7Is4xkuQHrOogs1YOqpdjAAkKRPszBGQ(McmoKuNduX7uv6EiL2hfLCqkyHQKhQqrtuHcxuHkBuHQoPQIvsrUjsXojKFQeAOGkTuq5PsMkqxLIQVQe0CvISxO)sqdM0HjAXkOhdYKvrxMQnlQpRugns40c9AkkMTi3wv1Uf8BfnCk1YvLNJy6sDDaBxj13rsgVsuNNsA9kuY(rnshbXkI1Nq7VSeYx6d0mqwkgwlKqr0tNcfpalcw0TyKfdSaES(X6eRteeRLxmNjEJJh(bdmch4q5GbJUrnLulMAmB5ikXccG0ZFqF5gRmqaQJZW(bBIvwzL10esMyDOK4cy1EsUaYzbSg8TlGCMvAz18qSn0TeYmWDsL)2xzNKw93QJVSjwzLvwttizIvpNDOoU2zLwwhkjoRlGv7j5ciNzDbSg8TlGC(lBIvwzL10esMyDOK4fimbSsAzxGWeWQ9KCbKZfimbSg8TlGCUaHXkTSAEi2vl79v2jPv)Tsa9JVSjwzLvwttizI1HsIxGgOraRKw2fObAeWQ9KCbKZfObAeWAW3UaY5c0anSslRMhID1YEFLDsA1FReq5Xx2eRSYkRPjKmXQ9Kk)XkTSAEi2WDsL)2xzNKw93QJVSjwzLvwJzw3TNu5pwnlAzfEXhS2u4b2eRSYkRSYkRS(8g4fynNMZ3(VC5DJ339C2H64A3YDsl7ce2DJhhcyL0YUanqZDJwC744lBIvwzLvprC2eRSYkRSYkRS(8g4fynNMZ3(VC5DJ339C2H64A3YDsl7ce2DJhhcyL0YUanqZDJwC74(U9Kk)n2Wl(44lBIvwzLvpCYM8WjwaH(f328hcIfX2tjrYFhfrNUrXJOgBS6xCBZFiiwTvBhlslBacwabFThASKa9elFThASma1XzGvZjYHjhlaIleieB8cliasp)fsr80XQJ)(jwaexiX2tjrYFhVWIy7PKi5VJIOt3O4ruJnwu4XnkAu0nXyLMYteelaIlm4R9hoelITdHGyrIHTKJIOeBSaiUqOKKqWlSEZKJGy9dK6icIn2ybqCHeBhcVWckjjeeelsmSLCSwObyW(SimS(bsDebXAHgGb7ZIWWlSXglaIleA(pu24fwaexyq(74qSXkpdDfhlhfr)gwNrIDsATAjKziyz2qy98T4maA12XkcndyfpXQUKpSKNNXoodYKW(f328hbbXglQINnfOOBIXY6I5mXBC8woao0HF0aQnsFGy4ft5nJy2YrJWka8d(IBB(JGIOJ1zKyNKw)andy9j0(llH8L(andKLmmmMITvHJHN9WjwKwczgcCNXqJ1yoorGJdg2yTgfrFKyXyJia
    the other ones, ultimatum etc, is just normal show me the procc display thingies in WA as well just they're put in a group

  5. #7105
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclusion View Post
    I think that looks like Shield Maid, which can be found here!
    Thank you sir!

  6. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    simple easy light, plus its pretty much the same as blizz ui, without all the ugly.

    That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?

  7. #7107
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

    I LOVE that UI. Have you thought of making it available for download? pretty please?


  8. #7108

  9. #7109
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?
    Look there for Mysteri UI at wowinterface.
    That should more or less be it, its an awesome UI and i love it how he added (or somebody else, i dunno and i dont want to compare the code of the sort with his code to see it) a sort function for combuster.
    I dont like some parts of it, one being the darkened textures so i dont use it but its incredibly lightweight and the stuff he did is nicely readable!

    Thats it if you are after black and his stuff, an alternative is nUi and now my fav, Unitframes improved..
    Takes this addon for the unitframes and u get all that blizzard is missing (working buffs on top makes it better then the ouf variants above).

    I would post my UI and link the addons even though its at a raw state but im not allowed to

    For the minimap i use nMinimap since its the most awesome minimap out there, i edited some stuff on it, e.g. iv got the micromenu button on the minimap.

    For the Bars addon you can take the nUI bars or my solution for the moment (if i stick with it ill code myself an addon doing it without the options = memory usage) is Bartender with the 2row, no micro menu, option and scaled down to .8
    Last edited by purplet; 2012-10-28 at 07:44 PM.

  10. #7110
    Quote Originally Posted by purplet View Post
    Look there for Mysteri UI at wowinterface.
    That should more or less be it, its an awesome UI and i love it how he added (or somebody else, i dunno and i dont want to compare the code of the sort with his code to see it) a sort function for combuster.
    I dont like some parts of it, one being the darkened textures so i dont use it but its incredibly lightweight and the stuff he did is nicely readable!

    Thats it if you are after black and his stuff, an alternative is nUi and now my fav, Unitframes improved..
    Takes this addon for the unitframes and u get all that blizzard is missing (working buffs on top makes it better then the ouf variants above).

    I would post my UI and link the addons even though its at a raw state but im not allowed to

    For the minimap i use nMinimap since its the most awesome minimap out there, i edited some stuff on it, e.g. iv got the micromenu button on the minimap.

    For the Bars addon you can take the nUI bars or my solution for the moment (if i stick with it ill code myself an addon doing it without the options = memory usage) is Bartender with the 2row, no micro menu, option and scaled down to .8
    Can't seem to find Mysteri UI, also how can we get those vocals? : D

  11. #7111
    Type: mystery ui at wowinterface search

  12. #7112
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21644
    Better version.

  13. #7113

  14. #7114
    My current UI in action:


    I know it looks cluttered but I can't make it any more clean without sacrificing raid performance. Raid frames need to be somewhere close to my other stuff to not force me to move my eyes to corners to check health status. I need to track all those buffs and cooldowns and I need to track my dots. I feel too many try to make too clean UIs and they remove things which they seem to deem not neccessary or relevant information but that is usually because they are not good enough players to make use of what they remove.

  15. #7115
    Mechagnome Ryas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    656
    Out of Combat:


    Combat:

  16. #7116
    High Overlord KiwiFails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TwitchTV
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Out of Combat:
    -snip-

    Combat:
    -snip-
    Good to see you're still around Ryas (:

    . The Artist also known as Epiphany .

  17. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    Good to see you're still around Ryas (:
    QFT!

    10chars

  18. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    My current UI in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkQLHHcP3M

    I know it looks cluttered but I can't make it any more clean without sacrificing raid performance. Raid frames need to be somewhere close to my other stuff to not force me to move my eyes to corners to check health status. I need to track all those buffs and cooldowns and I need to track my dots. I feel too many try to make too clean UIs and they remove things which they seem to deem not neccessary or relevant information but that is usually because they are not good enough players to make use of what they remove.
    The only thing that struck me was the large raid frames as a dps. I'm guessing they're that big because you want to keep an eye on health status, but if you changed the colours such that the backdrop and health bar stood more in contrast you would more easily notice health status even if you made the frames smaller. With the dark grey on black that you have now, you barely even notice people's health at the current size, however if it was for example dark grey on bright yellow you would easily notice it from the corner of they eye, even if the frames were smaller.

  19. #7119
    Mechagnome Ryas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    Good to see you're still around Ryas (:
    Haha thanks. Yeah I'm still here. Been rocking that same UI for a while so been kind of quiet. Though I was looking through old screenshots and I kind of want to remake this: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...407_004408.jpg though it would have a more traditional buff system. Maybe even take the theme of it and intertwine it with my current set up.

  20. #7120


    That's my DK tanks' custom from the ground up!
    Last edited by ScatteredBWL; 2012-10-29 at 06:36 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •