Thread: Post Your UI

FelicityUI

Still working on cleaning things like borders and text up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Pretty pretty please a pastebin of your Bagnon skin? I would be forever grateful. What did you do to get the border around items to be perfectly square and pixel perfect? Maybe a download of the graphic file, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Pretty pretty please a pastebin of your Bagnon skin? I would be forever grateful. What did you do to get the border around items to be perfectly square and pixel perfect? Maybe a download of the graphic file, too?
    It looks exactly like how bagnon gets skinned when using Aurora Missing Textures and Aurora.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    It looks exactly like how bagnon gets skinned when using Aurora Missing Textures and Aurora.
    I thought that Aurora would do it, but it doesn't. I had to change the specific files for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    That's all I did: https://gist.github.com/3964745
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-10-27 at 02:05 PM.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

My enhancement UI, click for fullsize:

Taumma, gratz on the kill. What are you using that shows your shield barrier with the absorb amount/shield block/ultamatum?

Quote Originally Posted by Collins311 View Post
    Taumma, gratz on the kill. What are you using that shows your shield barrier with the absorb amount/shield block/ultamatum?
    I think that looks like Shield Maid, which can be found here!
    reclusion ilariy jelen jellen jelez - dor
    <Cherubim> 10m Outland-EU - 1/13 HC

click for fullsize
    13/13HC

#Acherus (storm.coldront.net) - Death Knight IRC

The shield barrier display is actually a WA string that was posted in the Warrior forums a while back

Code:
    dqeafaGiLKlrrPgLs1PuHvPs1RucmlcClkr7Is4xkuQHrOogs1YOqpdjAAkKRPszBGQ(McmoKuNduX7uv6EiL2hfLCqkyHQKhQqrtuHcxuHkBuHQoPQIvsrUjsXojKFQeAOGkTuq5PsMkqxLIQVQe0CvISxO)sqdM0HjAXkOhdYKvrxMQnlQpRugns40c9AkkMTi3wv1Uf8BfnCk1YvLNJy6sDDaBxj13rsgVsuNNsA9kuY(rnshbXkI1Nq7VSeYx6d0mqwkgwlKqr0tNcfpalcw0TyKfdSaES(X6eRteeRLxmNjEJJh(bdmch4q5GbJUrnLulMAmB5ikXccG0ZFqF5gRmqaQJZW(bBIvwzL10esMyDOK4cy1EsUaYzbSg8TlGCMvAz18qSn0TeYmWDsL)2xzNKw93QJVSjwzLvwttizIvpNDOoU2zLwwhkjoRlGv7j5ciNzDbSg8TlGC(lBIvwzL10esMyDOK4fimbSsAzxGWeWQ9KCbKZfimbSg8TlGCUaHXkTSAEi2vl79v2jPv)Tsa9JVSjwzLvwttizI1HsIxGgOraRKw2fObAeWQ9KCbKZfObAeWAW3UaY5c0anSslRMhID1YEFLDsA1FReq5Xx2eRSYkRPjKmXQ9Kk)XkTSAEi2WDsL)2xzNKw93QJVSjwzLvwJzw3TNu5pwnlAzfEXhS2u4b2eRSYkRSYkRS(8g4fynNMZ3(VC5DJ339C2H64A3YDsl7ce2DJhhcyL0YUanqZDJwC744lBIvwzLvprC2eRSYkRSYkRS(8g4fynNMZ3(VC5DJ339C2H64A3YDsl7ce2DJhhcyL0YUanqZDJwC74(U9Kk)n2Wl(44lBIvwzLvpCYM8WjwaH(f328hcIfX2tjrYFhfrNUrXJOgBS6xCBZFiiwTvBhlslBacwabFThASKa9elFThASma1XzGvZjYHjhlaIleieB8cliasp)fsr80XQJ)(jwaexiX2tjrYFhVWIy7PKi5VJIOt3O4ruJnwu4XnkAu0nXyLMYteelaIlm4R9hoelITdHGyrIHTKJIOeBSaiUqOKKqWlSEZKJGy9dK6icIn2ybqCHeBhcVWckjjeeelsmSLCSwObyW(SimS(bsDebXAHgGb7ZIWWlSXglaIleA(pu24fwaexyq(74qSXkpdDfhlhfr)gwNrIDsATAjKziyz2qy98T4maA12XkcndyfpXQUKpSKNNXoodYKW(f328hbbXglQINnfOOBIXY6I5mXBC8woao0HF0aQnsFGy4ft5nJy2YrJWka8d(IBB(JGIOJ1zKyNKw)andy9j0(llH8L(andKLmmmMITvHJHN9WjwKwczgcCNXqJ1yoorGJdg2yTgfrFKyXyJia
    the other ones, ultimatum etc, is just normal show me the procc display thingies in WA as well just they're put in a group

Quote Originally Posted by Reclusion View Post
    I think that looks like Shield Maid, which can be found here!
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    simple easy light, plus its pretty much the same as blizz ui, without all the ugly.

That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    I'm still working on the vocal warnings. And ignore the EXP bar at the top. Forgot to disable it after leveling my alt! -.-

I LOVE that UI. Have you thought of making it available for download? pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    That UI looks awesome I like the blizz UI but this is what I was looking for, could you point me in the right direction please?
    Look there for Mysteri UI at wowinterface.
    That should more or less be it, its an awesome UI and i love it how he added (or somebody else, i dunno and i dont want to compare the code of the sort with his code to see it) a sort function for combuster.
    I dont like some parts of it, one being the darkened textures so i dont use it but its incredibly lightweight and the stuff he did is nicely readable!

Thats it if you are after black and his stuff, an alternative is nUi and now my fav, Unitframes improved..
    Takes this addon for the unitframes and u get all that blizzard is missing (working buffs on top makes it better then the ouf variants above).

I would post my UI and link the addons even though its at a raw state but im not allowed to

For the minimap i use nMinimap since its the most awesome minimap out there, i edited some stuff on it, e.g. iv got the micromenu button on the minimap.

For the Bars addon you can take the nUI bars or my solution for the moment (if i stick with it ill code myself an addon doing it without the options = memory usage) is Bartender with the 2row, no micro menu, option and scaled down to .8
    Last edited by purplet; 2012-10-28 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by purplet View Post
    Look there for Mysteri UI at wowinterface.
    That should more or less be it, its an awesome UI and i love it how he added (or somebody else, i dunno and i dont want to compare the code of the sort with his code to see it) a sort function for combuster.
    I dont like some parts of it, one being the darkened textures so i dont use it but its incredibly lightweight and the stuff he did is nicely readable!

Thats it if you are after black and his stuff, an alternative is nUi and now my fav, Unitframes improved..
    Takes this addon for the unitframes and u get all that blizzard is missing (working buffs on top makes it better then the ouf variants above).

I would post my UI and link the addons even though its at a raw state but im not allowed to

For the minimap i use nMinimap since its the most awesome minimap out there, i edited some stuff on it, e.g. iv got the micromenu button on the minimap.

For the Bars addon you can take the nUI bars or my solution for the moment (if i stick with it ill code myself an addon doing it without the options = memory usage) is Bartender with the 2row, no micro menu, option and scaled down to .8
    Can't seem to find Mysteri UI, also how can we get those vocals? : D

Type: mystery ui at wowinterface search

Quote Originally Posted by Fexers View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=21644
    Better version.