Thread: Post Your UI

My current UI in action:

I know it looks cluttered but I can't make it any more clean without sacrificing raid performance. Raid frames need to be somewhere close to my other stuff to not force me to move my eyes to corners to check health status. I need to track all those buffs and cooldowns and I need to track my dots. I feel too many try to make too clean UIs and they remove things which they seem to deem not neccessary or relevant information but that is usually because they are not good enough players to make use of what they remove.

Out of Combat:

Combat:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Out of Combat:
    -snip-

Combat:
    -snip-
    Good to see you're still around Ryas (:

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    QFT!

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    My current UI in action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkQLHHcP3M

I know it looks cluttered but I can't make it any more clean without sacrificing raid performance. Raid frames need to be somewhere close to my other stuff to not force me to move my eyes to corners to check health status. I need to track all those buffs and cooldowns and I need to track my dots. I feel too many try to make too clean UIs and they remove things which they seem to deem not neccessary or relevant information but that is usually because they are not good enough players to make use of what they remove.
    The only thing that struck me was the large raid frames as a dps. I'm guessing they're that big because you want to keep an eye on health status, but if you changed the colours such that the backdrop and health bar stood more in contrast you would more easily notice health status even if you made the frames smaller. With the dark grey on black that you have now, you barely even notice people's health at the current size, however if it was for example dark grey on bright yellow you would easily notice it from the corner of they eye, even if the frames were smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellabella View Post
    Haha thanks. Yeah I'm still here. Been rocking that same UI for a while so been kind of quiet. Though I was looking through old screenshots and I kind of want to remake this: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...407_004408.jpg though it would have a more traditional buff system. Maybe even take the theme of it and intertwine it with my current set up.

That's my DK tanks' custom from the ground up!
    Last edited by ScatteredBWL; 2012-10-29 at 06:36 AM.

So, changed Unit Frames... and such.
    DBM Timers are already on a right position. Screenshot still has old position.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...912_114844.jpg
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Idle:

In Combat, Raid:

In Combat, Dailies:

Out of Combat with Target, Raid:
    Last edited by tordenflesk; 2012-10-30 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    The only thing that struck me was the large raid frames as a dps. I'm guessing they're that big because you want to keep an eye on health status, but if you changed the colours such that the backdrop and health bar stood more in contrast you would more easily notice health status even if you made the frames smaller. With the dark grey on black that you have now, you barely even notice people's health at the current size, however if it was for example dark grey on bright yellow you would easily notice it from the corner of they eye, even if the frames were smaller.
    Thanks for feedback but I can't make them smaller=S. I want to be able to see raid debuffs and if I make them smaller the icons will overlap the names so I can't see the names of the ones getting debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    My current UI in action:

Seems like ElvUI, just looks much better, any chance of an upload?

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post

Hugely inspired by TUSUI, however I didn't use anything but the base design of it, and I put it together myself, and made my own modifications to it.
    That's a totally AMAZING UI! I'll be stealing A LOT of ideas from them!

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-10-29 at 07:28 PM.
    'Lord Sargeras, sweep your molten fist through this world, so that it may be reborn in flames and darkness!'
    'So the light's vaunted justice has finally arrived.'
    'Boldly said. But I remain...unconvinced.'

My Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Haha thanks. Yeah I'm still here. Been rocking that same UI for a while so been kind of quiet. Though I was looking through old screenshots and I kind of want to remake this: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...407_004408.jpg though it would have a more traditional buff system. Maybe even take the theme of it and intertwine it with my current set up.
    Neat! Looking forward to any progress pics

I was actually looking around for some of your old screenshots not that long ago for inspiration when I was wanting to make a gradient UI :P

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

I need 10 posts to post my UI? really?? , why that?..

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

Would you mind sharing that stunning UI? It's amazing

Grunt
    Last edited by am2pm; 2012-11-04 at 05:34 PM.

Field Marshal
    TO 2012-10-28, 04:33

Quenios

Do you mind sharing the addons you use, Im a total knob when it comes down to addons.
    Warrior myself, and yours is ust awesome.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

I like it alot.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    *video snipped as I am newbsauce and can't link it*

Video of my UI in combat.
    Taumma, first let me say I really like you're UI. Very very clean. Just curious about the text/bar at the bottom of your player frame though. Would you mind telling me what it is the text/bar at the bottom of your player frame is showing you?