Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #7241
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post
    I wanted to make it as clean and lightweight as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emil93W View Post
    The map addon is sexymap.
    Wut?

    /10char

  2. #7242
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra View Post
    Middle cooldowns sFilter?
    Its GxCooldowns

  3. #7243
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Its GxCooldowns
    Thanks. Will give that addon a try.

  4. #7244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Wut?

    /10char
    Hahaha.

    /10char
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  5. #7245
    gunhound could you zip this ui for me please

  6. #7246
    Stood in the Fire Neteyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    399
    http://i.imgur.com/7qsiz.jpg

    Remade Kripps UI to give me more space on the screen

    Red 5 in the middle is a weakauras to track the frenzy stacks

  7. #7247
    Quote Originally Posted by Neteyes View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/7qsiz.jpg

    Remade Kripps UI to give me more space on the screen

    Red 5 in the middle is a weakauras to track the frenzy stacks
    Any chance of a download?

  8. #7248
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Any chance of a download?
    Kripp's UI is here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5627&so=oldest

    All the above poster did was turn down the UI scaling in the system-->advanced options and re-positioned stuff to line up, plus made some weak auras to track some stuff instead of NTK. If you're interested in doing what he did it would take about 10 minutes.

  9. #7249
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    28
    Couple of near complete UI of mine.



    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-14 at 06:35 AM.

  10. #7250
    After telling daily quests to get stuffed, burning myself out on Halo 4, getting a much needed holiday from work and friends going back to University, I've finally managed to find some time to mess with my UI.
    However, finding things to mess around with was a problem seeing as I was so happy with it.
    Here is what I have at the moment:

    Solo (Fairly clean screen; I like to see the great scenery in WoW )


    All the odd bits and bobs


    Any suggestions on how to improve my UI would be greatly appreciated. But be nice!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-14 at 06:35 AM.

  11. #7251
    Stood in the Fire Neteyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Kripp's UI is here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5627&so=oldest

    All the above poster did was turn down the UI scaling in the system-->advanced options and re-positioned stuff to line up, plus made some weak auras to track some stuff instead of NTK. If you're interested in doing what he did it would take about 10 minutes.
    Yeah, that's about how long it took.

  12. #7252
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    After telling daily quests to get stuffed, burning myself out on Halo 4, getting a much needed holiday from work and friends going back to University, I've finally managed to find some time to mess with my UI.
    However, finding things to mess around with was a problem seeing as I was so happy with it.
    Here is what I have at the moment:

    Solo (Fairly clean screen; I like to see the great scenery in WoW )
    <snip>

    All the odd bits and bobs
    <snip>

    Any suggestions on how to improve my UI would be greatly appreciated. But be nice!

    Rectangle minimaps are so ugly.. I don't get the allure.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-14 at 06:36 AM.

  13. #7253
    Stood in the Fire Shpetznaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrone View Post
    gunhound could you zip this ui for me please
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tikUIedit.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

  14. #7254
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    300
    here is my out of combat UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-14 at 06:36 AM.
    RIP Sargeras
    REMEMBER 11/13/2014

  15. #7255
    Just finished rearranging mine before raid tonight.


  16. #7256
    Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    here is my out of combat UI
    I dont mean to be rude, but how on earth can you play on a square monitor?

  17. #7257
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by deadsovl View Post
    I dont mean to be rude, but how on earth can you play on a square monitor?
    na bro, you aint rude, but i have 2 1280x1024 monitors... so i guess that qualifies as square???...i only show the first one because the 2nd is all my chrome/skype/vent blah that no one would wanna see or care about...but i feel like my original image didnt look like that, it feels a lil squished the image /shrug...
    RIP Sargeras
    REMEMBER 11/13/2014

  18. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Any suggestions on how to improve my UI would be greatly appreciated. But be nice!
    How does it look in combat?

  19. #7259
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Rectangle minimaps are so ugly.. I don't get the allure.
    Oh I love them! Not sure it would make much difference to you, but I have my Skada above my map so it becomes a little bit closer to being a square. Not a complete square, but it's getting there... :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    How does it look in combat?
    Don't really have time to queue for LFR right now and my next guild raid is tomorrow so a dummy will have to do!
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-14 at 12:20 PM.

  20. #7260
    High Overlord frantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    York, UK
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    After telling daily quests to get stuffed, burning myself out on Halo 4, getting a much needed holiday from work and friends going back to University, I've finally managed to find some time to mess with my UI.
    However, finding things to mess around with was a problem seeing as I was so happy with it.
    Here is what I have at the moment:

    Solo (Fairly clean screen; I like to see the great scenery in WoW )

    All the odd bits and bobs

    Any suggestions on how to improve my UI would be greatly appreciated. But be nice!


    What the fack is this??? OCD KICKING IN AMGZ!

    Nice work as always Pixil

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •