Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    The ones of your target. You apparently want to cut them off, why not try to fit the whole name.
    I was talking about the ones on your castbar...
    Then why are you attempting to make it pretty?
    if you were going for pure functionality you wouldn't be doing some of the things you're doing. Using the same fonts, textures, shapes and placement goes a long way in making things predictable, with the added benefit of "not looking like shit"
    Oh, the ones on cast bars. I hadn't noticed it. Thanks! They look like the unit frames font now.

What I meant was that I am not going to remove functionality to make it pretty. I use same font except for damage meter because the font I use for unitframes is very pixelated at small sizes. My placement of stuff are ideal for me or any other player that wants to perform at max level. That much I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Just a question to everybody out there that has these streamlined clean UI's without any actionbars: Do you just toggle them off for these pictures or are you memorizing 100+ keybinds? I just find it hard to believe one can remember so many keybinds to have no actionbars at all out while playing.
    I remember all my keybinds. It's not really hard once you used them for a bit. I think I have like 60-80 keybinds in total.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-11-19 at 03:26 PM.

Wow, thats just impossible in my world. Are you savant? J/K. Really pretty UI's though, I might borrow it for my Boomie/Warlock would it work as well as it does with your sp?
    [email protected] | 8gb RAM | Geforce GTX 660 OC | 120gb SSD
    Druid (Main)World first 9000/9000HC 10minutes/week

That's really beautiful Ariadne. Reminds me a bit of Real UI, just prettier. D:

The cast bar especially struck my eye, specifically the channeled effect. Which addon is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    The cast bar especially struck my eye, specifically the channeled effect. Which addon is that?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...andTimers.html
    Most likely but you can get the effect you like with this as well
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/castbars

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...andTimers.html
    Most likely but you can get the effect you like with this as well
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/castbars
    Cheers. I've been using Quartz for years and years. Heard a lot of good about Gnosis though, might give it a try.

Trying to go with a very clean yet nice looking UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I have not uploaded my UI before and I'm not sure when I will get round to doing it, if I ever do :P
    At the moment it's just a UI for me personally, catering to my play-style which I imagine other people would not particularly like.
    Not to mention that a lot of AddOns that I use are out of date and can be be annoying to deal with, unless you're used to doing so, like me.
    Just was curious , If i give any specific UI a try, i always end up tweaking it a bit to fit my style of play - good work overall

High Overlord
    Small update.

Idle

Solo combat

Considering a unified color scheme, with class colored power bars instead of health bars.
    Last edited by OriginalVocalMix; 2012-11-20 at 07:16 AM.

Epic!
    Attempting to put together a couple of old UIs.

This one and This one.

Believe it or not this is a completely different oUF Layout from the one I had 3 days ago.

todo:

Sort out buff/debuff/tracker/cooldown icon sizing and locations.
    Fix the castbar timers that I broke.
    Make the castbar class colored.
    Figure out how to get a different class/reaction color on the health bars, similar to how they are in the second screenshot above.
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    What nameplates are those, if you don't mind me asking. I fiddled around with ColdPlates for awhile, couldn't get them to work without the oUF enabled.

This one and This one.

Believe it or not this is a completely different oUF Layout from the one I had 3 days ago.

todo:

Sort out buff/debuff/tracker/cooldown icon sizing and locations.
    Fix the castbar timers that I broke.
    Make the castbar class colored.
    Figure out how to get a different class/reaction color on the health bars, similar to how they are in the second screenshot above.
    Yeah ok, you really have to release this one when it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    What nameplates are those, if you don't mind me asking. I fiddled around with ColdPlates for awhile, couldn't get them to work without the oUF enabled.
    How about these?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ates.html#info

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post

Hey Ariadne, I really love the look with the orbs, very pretty! Any chance I could get them without using the whole UI package?

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    It's Headline. I've been using it for about 2+ years. It hasn't been updated for most of that time so I've edited it and attempted to keep it up-to-date myself by butchering the code. There's a few niggles but it does what I want it to do.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Yeah ok, you really have to release this one when it's finished.
    The key part of that sentence is "when it's finished." as even I don't know when it'll be finished. ^^
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Here is an updated Headline. Just download Headline from Wowinterface or Curse, then replace the Headline.lua with whatever you find on the other side of that link.

Won't look exactly like carebear's, but close enough.

It's Headline. I've been using it for about 2+ years. It hasn't been updated for most of that time so I've edited it and attempted to keep it up-to-date myself by butchering the code. There's a few niggles but it does what I want it to do.

The key part of that sentence is "when it's finished." as even I don't know when it'll be finished. ^^
    Or the state as it is in now, I can start from there!

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Here is an updated Headline. Just download Headline from Wowinterface or Curse, then replace the Headline.lua with whatever you find on the other side of that link.

Won't look exactly like carebear's, but close enough.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    My current UI in progress that I copied from Kaitain...

...buffs/debuffs...
    Regarding buffs/debuffs I would suggest using sth like PowerAura/WeakAura and display animated textures instead of actual buff icons. Color/form would give you the indication of the aura. Not sure about cooldown display though.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

MY UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-20 at 04:55 PM.

Idle:

In combat:

Any suggestion is welcome (yep, I know I should change the damage font to match the others)
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-20 at 04:56 PM.