but its PHAT and i can see it nicer bryn
I don't know about the size of your monitor, my guess is that it's a laptop at like 866p or something, but you could definitely save some space by making elements smaller. Make the chat lower, remove the backdrop, and make the font smaller - Also do you really need all those bars? I can do fine with one, and another one only shown at max alpha on mouseover.
Generally, reduce the UI scale entirely, should help a ton.
Rank 1 Marksmanship Hunter for Hellfire Citadel, Rank 1 Beast Mastery Hunter for Blackrock Foundry & Siege of Orgrimmar, Rank 2 Survival Hunter for Highmaul.
Icy-Veins Hunter Guidewriter | The quality of my answer will depend on the effort you put into the question.
So I have been seeing a lot of people posting clusterfuck UI's and asking for suggestions. Heres mine, clean it up. The point of a custom UI is to make your UI clean, and to remove useless information, instead, people shove tonnes of crap on the screen that they dont need to see. Dont do that.
Last edited by Wapetufo; 2012-07-29 at 11:37 AM.
Making a clean UI always seems to be a challenge. I think a lot of it has to do with how many addons are available - people want to try them all out and at times, they appear useful. And there's a lot of redundancy floating around. I've seen people who keep their party frames open during a raid - why?? I frequently fraps my own ui and then figure out what I'm actually paying attention to and that helps a LOT. I've replaced a lot with Weak Auras... which is an awesome addon and everyone should get it [COLOR="red"]
Last edited by Fefina; 2012-07-28 at 02:04 PM.
Made some minor changes to my UI, added a power frame for my target and changed + minimized my pets health bar, i also changed the look on my NTK timers and the size/position of my castbar.
Idle with target
Combat with NTK and castbar visable
How Bigwigs looks, really hate that there is no borders for it and that you can't anchor/parent any KGpanels to them.
Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-29 at 03:47 PM.
what addon are you using for your map?
Last edited by Wapetufo; 2012-07-28 at 03:24 PM.
Last edited by Senit; 2012-07-28 at 11:25 PM.
"¡Ustedes no tienes nadie mas para pelear! ¡Llena tus bolsillos y dejarse en paz, o quedar y pelear conmigo, y morir!"Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...
- Where are you raid frames placed? Feels like you have no good spot to place raid frames with that UI.
- How do you track enemy debuffs? Or do you feel you don't need to do that?
- Where do you track your cooldowns? By watching the actionbar at the bottom right?
- Don't you think your "box" of information in the middle is a bit too high up, making you unable to see things below your character such as fires, raid members etc.?
- Why do you click on your focus target? Just takes unneccessary space to put it right in the middle for no good reason.
- How do you see shit with those large nameplates?
- Last but not least, where is your damage meter?=)
Last edited by Ariadne; 2012-07-28 at 11:38 PM.
Last edited by Pixil; 2012-07-29 at 12:10 AM.
Last edited by Treeston; 2012-07-29 at 03:48 PM.
AkA Companiet !