Thread: Post Your UI

This is where I have gotten to so far, gonna take a day or 2 and probably a raid to iron out all the little bits that i haven't finished tweaking yet

Damn stancebar keeps resizing itself
    QQ
    Not happy with tooltip/partyframes at the moment ><

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    /snippy snip snip

This is where I have gotten to so far, gonna take a day or 2 and probably a raid to iron out all the little bits that i haven't finished tweaking yet

Damn stancebar keeps resizing itself
    QQ
    Not happy with tooltip/partyframes at the moment ><
    Looks great! You should make the player frame the same size as the actionbar above it (My player frame is 214 wide and my target+focus frames are 220)
    But yeah, great job. Hope you're happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Looks great! You should make the player frame the same size as the actionbar above it (My player frame is 214 wide and my target+focus frames are 220)
    But yeah, great job. Hope you're happy with it
    Gonna be tweaking sizes and stuff over the next day or so, just want to get all the major stuff done, raid/party frames/tooltip/PA are up next
    I'm pretty happy now it actually resembles yours :P
    Only problem I'm having at the moment is the action bars resizing themselves if i /reload or relog

Mine!

Brewmaster / raid: http://i.imgur.com/DGvLf.jpg
    Windwalker / training dummy: http://i.imgur.com/iaOFx.jpg

Base is RealUI (from WoWInterface), but I've done tons of edits (obviously..). What I'd really love is for some addon to fix the Blizzard boss frames since Pitbull doesn't have that functionality.
    Last edited by Lissa; 2012-11-24 at 04:47 AM.

Lissa, you could try to replace Pitbull with Shadowed Unit Frames. It shouldn't take all too long to duplicate the looks of your current frames, and Shadowed has built-in boss frames.

Personally I like Shadowed more, it just feels a lot easier to play around in the menu.

Question, if a font is too big or too slim/small, is there a way to deal with it other than increasing and decreasing sizes? because that doesn't make it a much better fit tbh.
    It doesn't seem to be crisp with a lot of fonts, and sometimes the leading is an issue.
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-11-24 at 08:50 AM.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Question, if a font is too big or too slim/small, is there a way to deal with it other than increasing and decreasing sizes? because that doesn't make it a much better fit tbh.
    It doesn't seem to be crisp with a lot of fonts, and sometimes the leading is an issue.
    If you're using pixel fonts they need to be an exact size, or multiples of that size. 8, 16 etc. Monochrome helps too.

I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Mine!

Brewmaster / raid: http://i.imgur.com/DGvLf.jpg
    Windwalker / training dummy: http://i.imgur.com/iaOFx.jpg

Base is RealUI (from WoWInterface), but I've done tons of edits (obviously..). What I'd really love is for some addon to fix the Blizzard boss frames since Pitbull doesn't have that functionality.
    Stuf Unit Frames has that functionality.

Upload please :P
    Seriously I would like to give this a whirl to see whats its like
    Seconding this, even just a .rar or .zip file of it would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Seconding this, even just a .rar or .zip file of it would be great!
    ha ha :P, i spent most of the day Friday making my UI look like this, not quite there yet but not far off.
    If I can do it so can you!

Edit: Doing LFR atm will post screenshots shortly

What my attempt at recreating Pixil's ui looks like
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-11-25 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Added Screenshot

Why on earth did you scale this screenshot down to 800x500? -.-
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

That's just imageshack being it's usual self. One reason not to use it

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    That's just imageshack being it's usual self. One reason not to use it
    Where should i upload then?

Nothing special, but working good for me
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-11-25 at 08:07 PM.

Where should i upload then?
    imgur.com :P

Raid Shot - My attempt at building Pixil's UI :P

Nice job rebuilding it. I just don't like the pixel font up there. It's way to big IMO. I'm going to redo my ElvUI setup in 5.1 if he chooses to force a profile reset.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    Nice job rebuilding it. I just don't like the pixel font up there. It's way to big IMO. I'm going to redo my ElvUI setup in 5.1 if he chooses to force a profile reset.
    Not sure how to fix the combat text size its MASSSIIIVVVVEEE and i dont know why.

Not sure how to fix the combat text size its MASSSIIIVVVVEEE and i dont know why.
    I don't use combat text anymore :')
    Inb4 I get slated - "YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD RAIDER WITHOUT COMBAT TEXT". But I beg to differ.
    I used to have TINY combat text anyway, but it was still taking up too much space on my screen. Hehe.
    Disabled MSBT due to a bug I was having with it, and realised that I do not need to see combat text
    Also I play Mage so I can play with my eyes closes /trololol