Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Here is an up to date, completed version of my UI
    [IMG]
    Looking great as always. What did you decide to change after seeing Xtothx's?

Is that grid?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Is that grid?
    Nah its part of Carebear's UI using oUF

http://i.imgur.com/LqC1um.jpg
    Your debuffs look a bit out of place.
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    Looking great as always. What did you decide to change after seeing Xtothx's?
    I haven't really changed much, but I needed to upload a better 'in combat' screenshot than my previous Ultraxion LFR one. (Not sure I could have chosen a worse boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Your debuffs look a bit out of place.
    I know exactly what you mean. I have played around with them countless times but cannot find a more preferable spot to dump them. Maybe I could line them up with my DBM bars but that's as much as I can think of really. I am the raid leader of a 10man guild, so my eyes are constantly on DBM. Having the debuffs right next to it is quite handy. ^_^

My crappy clean UI

Not crappy, can be improved.

You don't need that big recount and chat, and a minimap addon would be cool (like bMinimap or such). for the rest, pretty standard but functional and not cluttered, a plus for me

Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-08-06 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    i.imgur.com/w24Y1.jpg
    Fix the fonts on your UFs. Pixelfonts in wrong size are ... just wrong.
    And also put a little more spacing between the buff rows so the text doesn't overlap
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Also, remove shadows and set "MONOCHROME, OUTLINE" so they will look much better.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    My crappy clean UI
    [IMG]
    oUF Simple?

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 10:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Hi guys.
    anyways here's the UI
    [IMG]
    You could also stand to add a background/border to your UFs, to match the rest of your bars.
    "¡Ustedes no tienes nadie mas para pelear! ¡Llena tus bolsillos y dejarse en paz, o quedar y pelear conmigo, y morir!"
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

After just having finished my UI, this thread made me delete it and start anew again. Tried the approach many people here have taken recently. i.minus.com/ibmWeAlO7G06bO.png
    Still need to adjust a lot of things, find fitting nameplates and hopefully somehow change the objectives tracker's font to the same as everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagryth View Post
    After just having finished my UI, this thread made me delete it and start anew again. Tried the approach many people here have taken recently. i.minus.com/ibmWeAlO7G06bO.png
    Still need to adjust a lot of things, find fitting nameplates and hopefully somehow change the objectives tracker's font to the same as everywhere else.
    Looks really nice I used the AddOn 'Fonter' to manage fonts throughout my UI. It works quite well despite being out of date.
    One thing I may suggest is to change the outline of the font on the unitframes, it looks out of place from the thin borders you have on everything else. And maybe space out the HP and Mana values a little bit (they look like they're almost overlapping).
    /criticism over. Nice UI

how to i add pixel fonts to my ui, and maybe a reccomended place to download pixel fonts? i use a mac if that helps any

i.imgur.com/LqC1u.jpg i.imgur.com/LqC1um.jpg
    Awesome UI!

Would there be any chance of you uploading it?

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    How do I get ElvUI's font?

Also began updating my ui in response to "feedback" (your UI sucks criticism ) http://i.imgur.com/j9QUv.jpg still don't know where to to put the pet unit frame :S
    Last edited by Wapetufo; 2012-08-07 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero4 View Post
    Awesome UI!

Would there be any chance of you uploading it?
    I must admit that I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to uploading UIs and such. I've loved customising my UI for years but I wouldn't even know where to start with uploading it. :')
    If you would like to have a go yourself at making a UI similar to mine, here is a screenshot of my AddOns folder: http://i.imgur.com/fmP9R.png

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    I must admit that I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to uploading UIs and such. I've loved customising my UI for years but I wouldn't even know where to start with uploading it. :')
    If you would like to have a go yourself at making a UI similar to mine, here is a screenshot of my AddOns folder: http://i.imgur.com/fmP9R.png
    http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...User-Interface

If you would like to have a go yourself at making a UI similar to mine, here is a screenshot of my AddOns folder: i.imgur.com/fmP9R.png
    Ahhhh, opposite scenario for me.. I have no clue where to start on making UI's.. just putting them in my folder, lol. i49.tinypic.com/4hv687.jpg <- My UI right here.. Long time ago used Asphyixia's UI, so now I just stay clean until I find myself one!

Uploading a UI is easy-sauce though, if you are interested check out elitistjerks.com/f32/t17363-how_can_i_upload_my_ui/
    Or the post above me, posted second

My Holy Paladin UI.