Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    How are you displaying Raid CDs on the left like that?
    Hermes is the name of the addon.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Quote Originally Posted by Rairu View Post
    Hermes is the name of the addon.
    I was silently hoping it wasn't Hermes. I am a big fan of the addon and it helped me a ton while raid leading, sadly as far as I know it is not longer being developed and when 5.0 will hit it most likely stop working

so maybe this is a good place to ask if someone knows of a better substitute or is able to save the addon from oblivion? ( I know the author made a post asking for someone to take over)

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I was silently hoping it wasn't Hermes. I am a big fan of the addon and it helped me a ton while raid leading, sadly as far as I know it is not longer being developed and when 5.0 will hit it most likely stop working

so maybe this is a good place to ask if someone knows of a better substitute or is able to save the addon from oblivion? ( I know the author made a post asking for someone to take over)
    I think its ElvUI_RaidCooldown and not Hermes. see here: tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=73 (cant post links yet)

I'm using AlRaidCD and it shows them as a bar with the name of the person that have the ability on cooldown.

Here it is in action. (the bar under my target frame)

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post

I am about to redo my entire UI, so I want harsh criticism on my current one so I know what to do and what not to do.

(Somebody thumbnail it for me please, idk how )
    1. Your recount is huge, try to tone it down a little.
    2. Your Omen is pretty large, I don't even use omen anymore since threat doesn't seem to matter with the buff.
    3. Try to find a way to minimize the buffs shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Made a UI for my Shaman a good while back. Don't believe I ever ended up posting it.

- Click to enlarge!

Inspired by my Death Knight's UI, which in turn was inspired by somebody on this forum. Sadly, I don't have a name to credit.

Everything was designed and made from scratch on my end, though.
    How did you take such a high res screen shot! And what font are you using for MSBT?

When a wild forum troll appears

http://www.wowwiki.com/Changing_the_screenshot_format

Switch your screenshot format to TGA then convert it to PNG (24-bit) using whatever tool your operating system provides or an application like Photoshop.

Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    How do you make your own debuffs to be coloured while the others are shadowed? I'm guessing you're using oUF.. if so, is there any chance to do that with StUF? Thanks.
    I didn't make these unitframes I'm afraid. They are directly copied from Carebear's UI (CareUI)
    It is oUF that is being used, and I must admit that the only unitframe AddOns I used before oUF were Pitbull and ShadowedUnitframes so I'm not sure about StUF, sorry!
    All I could suggest is to steal the unitframes from CareUI like I did.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6...1212163818.jpg
    Elvui with skada and bt4 bars using masque button skins .
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

Xthoth your UI looks fucking AMAZING! Please share :]

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I didn't make these unitframes I'm afraid. They are directly copied from Carebear's UI (CareUI)
    It is oUF that is being used, and I must admit that the only unitframe AddOns I used before oUF were Pitbull and ShadowedUnitframes so I'm not sure about StUF, sorry!
    All I could suggest is to steal the unitframes from CareUI like I did.
    What pixel font do you use, I still cant seem to fine a reasonable one

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    The font I use is named Skurri, but it is a variation of the regular Skurri font. I'm not sure how it was edited, but again I'm going to have to confess to stealing it from CareUI :P
    The player/target frames, boss frames, raid frames and the font that I use throughout my are from CareUI.
    Other things on my UI are separate AddOns such as Chinchilla, Power Auras, MSBT, Chatter, etc etc (Can't be bothered making a full list hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Made a UI for my Shaman a good while back. Don't believe I ever ended up posting it.

Inspired by my Death Knight's UI, which in turn was inspired by somebody on this forum. Sadly, I don't have a name to credit.

Everything was designed and made from scratch on my end, though.
    Love this, you should upload it! What are your main addons there?

Best UI ever (so serious).

Last edited by Treeston; 2012-08-13 at 12:48 PM.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    The font I use is named Skurri, but it is a variation of the regular Skurri font. I'm not sure how it was edited, but again I'm going to have to confess to stealing it from CareUI
    I do believe the original name for the font is Pixelway_Baseline, I could be wrong as I've used quite a few though. Best bet would be to steal it from my uploaded UI. -- http://www.wowinterface.com/download...39-CareUI.html
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast BNet
    Youtube Some old UIs Hulari#21213(EU)
    Stream (updated, usually wow.) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) Go ahead, add me!

try using expressway or rondaseven

Quote Originally Posted by Zenjaa View Post
    try using expressway or rondaseven
    Been looking for a pixel font...

And Care thanks! I think I have found a couple ive liked, should post a pic soon, just need help on MSBT placement, im having a rough time

http://i.minus.com/ibrbFkzBhB8pj9.png (don't know how to make pic smaller so just linked it)
    Pretty much done now, tweaks here-and-there with time, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagryth View Post
    http://i.minus.com/ibrbFkzBhB8pj9.png (don't know how to make pic smaller so just linked it)
    Pretty much done now, tweaks here-and-there with time, perhaps.
    Symmetry.

The gap between your Recount and Minimap is larger than the gap between all panels and the Bottom panel.

The Minimap is then closer to the edge of the screen, than your Chatbox.

Your Class bar might be off-centre, or at least it feels that way. Perhaps due to the buffs under your Target frame. And I would put the buffs closer to the Player/Target frames, at the same distance as the gap is between your panels and the Bottom panel.

I would also move the handle-bar for the TargetofTarget frame up so that it comes out of the middle of the HP bar of the Target frame, rather than in the middle of the Target frame.

The size of the panel for your Action bars could also be reduced, so that the gap between its border and the border of the buttons is the same as the gap between each button.
    Last edited by Cowt; 2012-08-13 at 08:26 PM.