- With the positioning of your debuffs you should match the text position with the timers above the focus bar. I'd also match the fonts.
- Your buff timer text seem to be anchored to bottom-left, so they're ever so slightly shifted more towards left, how about just simply having them on the bottom centre?
---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 03:33 PM ----------
Last edited by Treeston; 2012-12-13 at 08:01 PM.
Slightly updated my UI, here is how it looksed like last week.
I did make the rune bars smaller and got rid of the RP / Dot bars, so it does look better now.
In response to Jeremypwnz.
1. The frames on which I need to identy between classes have the name class-colored.
2. Might do this.
3. I just like being able to confirm their presence. Might get WeakAuras warnings for that though.
4. Right about the tracking button, I prefer to see my dungeon diff all the time tho.
5. They already are, however they start blinking if there are new messages in it. Will look into it (using Chatter)
6. I actually like it right there, it feels all natural and I have a bad habit of meter-tunneling, so I think it kinda belongs close to the middle.
7. The pet bar is to let me swap around abilities, Growl etc.
8. Might fade it out..
9. Good point, will try.
10. Yeah alright.
11. Yeah I thought of that as I saw the screenshot, will fix it.
12. How do I get rid of it?
13. It's my focus. ;p I like having track of it and plan shots accordingly.
14. Yes and no. I used Kripp's for a while, but there were things I disliked (too heavy) so I made it all smaller and removed some of the useless stuff. I like to have all the good stuff in the middle.
Updated screenie soon.
-The fonts are the same, I'll just fix the text position. Or did you mean the Text Sizes? They looked pretty similar with size, but the debuff time text looks like it has an outline and a different color.
-I never even noticed that, awesome find man. Let me get on that.
Hide party/raid frames when solo? (If they aren't already and just showing where they are for screenshot)
More of a personal thing but the buffs feel too far from the minimap.
I like the thicker border around your minimap. Are the UFs same thickness? If not, I would make the minimap fit or other way round. Except of that, classic, simple UI, tbh. And finally without pixel font.
Edit: get rid of the portraits.
Last edited by Lyn; 2012-12-14 at 02:54 PM.
I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts
@Carebear: Imo the pixelfonts are better. These textures for some reason also look less crispy, so overall the UI gives me quite a non crisp feeling. Me no likey. Not a fan of the portraits in the UF's. I don't know, it doesn't stick out like your other UI's.