Thread: Post Your UI

I recently started fresh again with WoW, so bare the low level setup. It's not quite finished though:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rqyv5z&s=6

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesyss View Post
    It's not a good POV for my UI (I recently started again with WoW, so bare the low lvl setup). It's not quite finished though:

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesyss View Post
    I recently started fresh again with WoW, so bare the low level setup. It's not quite finished though:

Am I having déjà vu? Oh nope. Why post the same message and screenshot 4 posts apart?

I made a preview YouTube video for my UI. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes as the rest is just Setup instructions and F.A.Q's about it

Hope you like it:

This is me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post

This is me!
    Big ugly standard blizz achiv box in the middle! :P

Well I have been working over the hollidays at cleaning up mine. After years of adding adding and adding I noticed my once clean UI had turned into a cluttered mess! I'm not fully done but so far I like the way it is cleaning up.

My buffs and procs are now all taken care of by Raven (use to be elkanos and power auras and forte exorsist)
    On the left HUd is my HP and all defencive buffs (second wind, shield block barrier etc) all show up there, while all offencive buffs / procs show up on the right side next to the rage HUD bar.

Under my toon I have a custom bar with 2 icons that pop up based on spell eing available to cast. I set up a priority order so it shows me the spells that should be cast as soon as they are ready IE shield slam will always be #1 unless weakend blows falls off then it pops up as #1 etc.

Please let me know what you think...

In combat:

OOC:

Old UI

Last edited by Odina; 2012-12-31 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    Big ugly standard blizz achiv box in the middle! :P
    I like that box! I could move it I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post

this is me!
    wts pile of buttons :d

currently using

http://fuskbugg.se/dl/KgWv8y/wow_osv_osv.png

selfmade, and the buttons in the middle is tellmewhen which tracks my trap durations and stampede

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Testing sexycooldown addon, i like the look but it looks messy when lots of cd's are up with overlapping.. need to try it some more to see if it's a keeper!

really awesome, what's the texture called btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    really awesome, what's the texture called btw?
    Thanks!

Not sure tbh, i got it from oUF_Kui / KuiNameplates and it's just named bar there.
    Last edited by twin2; 2013-01-01 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Thanks!

Not sure tbh, i got it from oUF_Kui / KuiNameplates and it's just named bar there.
    I really like the look and feel of the bars and font - so could you possibly tell what font you use too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post

This is me!
    What is the texture you use for powerbar/xp bar/i suppose health bar too?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooragan View Post
    I really like the look and feel of the bars and font - so could you possibly tell what font you use too :-)
    PT Sans Narrow Bold

I like most of it just not the chat panels.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    You should make your raid frames health deplete horizontally instead of vertically!
    Random stuff WoW UI Enthusiast WoW
    Youtube Some old UIs care#2582
    Stream (WoW most evenings now) Lastest UI (Roth's Diablo inspired) EU-Horde

Anyone know of an addon that i can use to hide my ui while out of combat/idle?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Anyone know of an addon that i can use to hide my ui while out of combat/idle?
    You should be able to do this within most of your existing addons. Unit frame addon should have this (I know Stuf allows this), most if not all actionbar addons can hide OOC. Recount and Skada can hide OOC. Buffs and debuffs not sure about most addons there but I know Raven can do this.

Only things I'm not sure on are minimap and chat OOC hiding. (TBH not sure why anyone would want the chat completely hidden OOC)

Or just go the easy route and press alt-z to hide all UI whenever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    You should be able to do this within most of your existing addons. Unit frame addon should have this (I know Stuf allows this), most if not all actionbar addons can hide OOC. Recount and Skada can hide OOC. Buffs and debuffs not sure about most addons there but I know Raven can do this.

Only things I'm not sure on are minimap and chat OOC hiding. (TBH not sure why anyone would want the chat completely hidden OOC)

Or just go the easy route and press alt-z to hide all UI whenever you want.

Changed my mind, just gonna mouseover for all my bars/combat fade for uf's
    Map and chat are fine :P